If God does not exist, why Earth can fly in space...

If God does not exist, why Earth can fly in space ? Normally Earth should go down but we are maintained by a magic force.

Other urls found in this thread:

zando.co.za/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good int-related thread
also anything that can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof

Because everything around us is falling down too!

>anything that can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof

Don't play the smart guy please, you're american I'm reminding you that

Good b8, nobody can be this stupid honestly.

fuck you

Anything that can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof

We are stuck here because of the sunĀ“s gravitational force, the same reason why the moon is spinning around the earth.

Bless your heart

And what is gravitational force ?

GOD

You site is shit, man.

zando.co.za/

there is no such thing as space my dude, don't fall for (((their))) lies

Not my site

Not affiliated with that site

Salu2

Well, Imagine that you have a bunch of plastic and tense it to the extreme, then you put a big ball or some kind of object that is heavy. In second place you try to put a less big objetc and what Happens is the second object ends up being atractted to the bigger one. That is more or less how gravity works in a little scale and no, gravity is not god but a natural event.

okay I expected that the OP was an American. Proxy or expat?

The growth or the decline of the universe is done alone according to you ? Universe appeared just like that, "natural event" ?

If God exists, then why did he make Aboriginal peoples with IQ of 60?

>The growth or the decline of the universe is done alone according to you ?

According to the "bing ban Theory", pretty much yes. The problem is Nobody knows for sure why or how this happens, nobody knows if there was a before and if there was what It was. The thing is, We do not know yet but that does not mean that Science is wrong, It only means that we do not comprehend totally these questions yet.

Do you think this life is a simulation ?

ikr
And if humans are descended from monkey, why are there still monkeys? Don't try to argue with "hurr durr humans are monkeys" here, you don't want to be a monkey, do you?

I only know It is a possibility that we are part of some simulation. Funny enough, being part of a simulation is one of the possible solutions of the Fermi paradox.

It's not magic. It's a giant turtle that's holding up our world.

RIP ; ;

The earth is in fact falling, it's just doing it in a curved trajectory. Checkmate atheists.

Also this

>go down
relative to what?