What was Germany like before 2015?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSdg14pjXDM
icij.org/blog/2014/10/churchill-urged-us-wipe-out-moscow-bomb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white

the best country in the world

lived in inglostadt in 2011, it was pretty nice
the people were cucked but there were not to many muzzies save for the turks. the natives were nice

Better question to ask is what was Germany like before 1914?

read the first few chapters of mein kampf
hitler does a pretty decent analysis of german-austrohungarian politics and foreign relations of that tie

Everything was better before we got Merkel as chancellor.
Giving a women that much power fucks up everything be beware of Hillary bugers.

*time

shit

Also full of Turks

Smug. Like, almost Sweden-tier smug.
And just like the Swedes that "we can do no wrong we're here to save the world from itself" mindset was their downfall.
Despite that they were still more bro than the fucking frogs.

I remember on Sup Forums during the 2012 olympics it was hard to banter with them demographic wise

Hopefully by the time I have a son who is old enough to shitpost on Sup Forums, he'll have a full 1:1 even ground when trolling yuros

Before 1914?
Germans was like 20 years old around that time.
Bismarck united the German states into Germany.
And forged alliances with every other country in Europe.
Germany was led by Prussia.
I would describe this point in german history as the highest.

A disgusting homogenous society full of hate.

The major difference is that before 2015 they turkish roaches in our country didn't give a fuck about Turkey and islam.
After the happenings in 2015 and around that time they starte to be like they are now.

Some turks, some russians, as good as no black people. It kindly changed, but it dosnt feel like a permament status, because all people are fed up. You can be for 100% sure, that Merkel will lose the next elections.

>You can be for 100% sure, that Merkel will lose the next elections.
Haha, oh wow. This guy.

Opa always use to say "Es war auch gut zum letzten"
I don't know what he meant by that

wrong pic

Sicher?
Es gibt ja auch diese Leute :
"Ich wähle schon seit 1990 die CDU, daran wird sich auch heute nichts ändern"
Oder
"Der Papi der wählt die CDU, da muss ich die CDU auch wählen"

lol

That was before Moot introduced geolocated flags and IDs here.
>thread about free time
>say that I mostly play Euro Truck Simulator
>get asked if I'm german
>reply yes and ask how he knew
>user responds that he's german aswell and also plays Eurotruck simulator
>non-german user tunes in
>the German Hivemind communicates
I loved the pay denbts meme
Pic related is one of the first things I ever capped on this board.
I'm pretty new desu.

Das sind die selben Leute, die bei der Landtagswahl in BaWü die Grünen unter Kretschmann gewählt haben, weil der Kerl ziemlich konservativ im Gegensatz zu der CDU ist. Und ja, sie erfährt zu viel Gegenwind, schon alleine aus ihrer eigenen Partei.

We'll be great again. The purge will come.

>What was Germany like before 2015?

You mean like 2014 or the 00's?
Already not great. It's just a lot more shit now. But we were pretty degenerate, lazy and tired already.
If there's one thing positive about the current situation then it is that we are forced to think about ourselves and grow some balls. We were already cucked before the rapefugees came and if things go well then we might actually uncuck ourselves through this crisis.
But that's just hope and speculation. We could as well sink to 3rd world levels in just a few decades.

OP, your image is retarded bullshit-tier propaganda.

Top Philosophy: Nietzsche, Kant.

Give me a fucking break. Mills is superior to both. If you're going to give credit to Germans for anything, how about their amazing scientific tradition?

Which monkey threw this image together anyway?

Also, on their economy: they are a mercantilist nation who is about to get kek'd. Wait and see when the Euro blows up.

>Mills
literally who? the only anglo philosopher (besides marx) worth knowing is russell.

Kann ich mit ihm sein?

>Which monkey threw this image together anyway?

Yeah, who thought yellow background and white text are good to read?

Excuse me, *Mill.

And yes, Russell is great too.

Exactly the same. The refugee crisis is almost positive because it forced people to face the problem of demographic shift or at least to make the decision whether they are okay with it or not.

>Mill

oI'mLaffin

All whites is welcome to fight with us. Most German cannot be counted on anymore.

>Mill
The guy who recognised that for a utilitarian sum of "usefulness" there may be several metrics invovled? Wow, such an improvement over Jeremy Bentham. What a genius!

Germany in 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=bSdg14pjXDM

>cabud

>Also, on their economy: they are a mercantilist nation who is about to get kek'd. Wait and see when the Euro blows up.

Also, Marx was German.

Agreed. A German would never do something so gaudy, they would also be more humble.

Germany is/has been a legitimately great country, but this image is quite literally propaganda. Things are not exactly rosy in Germany right now. Things are not rosy anywhere in Europe.

quick

to the germans ITT, would I be seen as a racist if I walked around in Germany with this on? I wear this to college and nobody gives a shit even

I wen to a bar with this the other day and a fellow had a spirited conversation with me about Hockey. Felt good

>would I be seen as a racist if I walked around in Germany with this on?
no

You would not be seen as racist, maybe overly patriotic, but not racist.

No, sports jerseys are generally accepted.
But don't carry a Hakenkreuzflagge unless you want to go to jail.

(((German)))

As opposed to some of the most dangerous ideologies ever unleashed upon Western societies? Marxism? Nihilism?

Great going. 11/10.

Thank you, Burger. The triple brackets were a necessary qualifier.

Hitler defeated Marxism in Germany. You allied yourself with Marxists against Germany.

>"Hitler defeated Marxism in Germany."

Let's not even go down that route. Churchill wanted to keep going all the way to Moscow.

icij.org/blog/2014/10/churchill-urged-us-wipe-out-moscow-bomb

He also ordered British Intelligence to shoot Marxists in Athens town square.

Marxism has infected your society once again (as it did prior to the collapse of Weimar.) So no, Hitler didn't defeat it. At best it went into remission like a tumor. And note: this is after the US, Western Germans and British economically defeated the Soviet Union.

However, as the burger in points out, additional qualifiers are needed when describing Marx.

Mexican here, pretty chill back in 2012 when I went. Then I went again in 2015....little negritos everywhere.
But I speak German very well so the dirty looks went away when I spoke in German & said I'm Mexican

Jewless

Pretty good but the signs of decay were there. Particularly noticeable in Berlin and other turk infested area