What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGgFqPm8LMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a flying fuck about rotten tomatoes

Just here to check those trips. I haven't paid to see a movie since 2004.

Didnt Suixide Quack made like 5x what lesboboster made in the opening week?

>Not watching Clinton Cash

wew lad

Why are DC movies so bad?

Suicide squad was garbage, anyone who doesn't think so is fucking human trash.

>What did they mean by this?
that you can buy reviews from professional critics???

also, what did they mean by pic related??

streamed it free

>watchmen
They're not all bad

>Dat audience review

I like the jew wonderwoman movie that'll come out soon

the reviewers are already bought and paid for - a long time ago

What the fuck do YOU mean by this faggot?

Both these movies looked like shit months ago, have come out, and are shit.

No one fucking cares

>ghostbusters is a better movie than this according to RT

Oh wait I read your post as "watched" not payed

I'm not even drunk yet. wew lad to me

truth

I never care about rotten tomatoes anyways. I always check movies and reviews on imdb.

sorry user, but the electric jew is SERIOUS business on Sup Forums

Slow it on the Molsons leaf

>switch to top critics
>shit is even more fucked up

fucking kek this is too obvious

Shit niggling, I love the watchmen

Both sucked desu
also

It was fine.

Wew

First day, so far. Technically it only made 4x as much.

>villain team-up movie
Might be cool.
>PG-13
Nevermind.

Theres no consensus yet

I wonder how many of those reviews were based on politics and how many were based on the quality of the movie

>switching to top critics makes it literally 0%

That's easily explainable, the audience's sample size is extremely small and localized. If you were to show the movie to a larger audience and made them review it, it still wouldn't be 4%, but it wouldn't sit so comfortably at 84 either.

Fuck you.

I thought Watchmen was indie.

Thanks for correcting the record

First horror movie that has truly scared me since the IT movies.

Leaf

In what way is 5 thousand people small?

> t. knows nothing about movieson

Meaningless exposition, shit/no character development, too many characters, characters come out of nowhere and changes come out of nowhere.

you should consider suicide.

Are you talking about the critic audience, or the regular? Because it doesn't sit at either 4% or 84, it sits at both.

Seriously, what the fuck are you saying?

yeah, and all female ghostbusters is better than watchmen like user noticed ??

forgive me, but I'll rather keep using imdb (also, they gave Hillary's America 5.9 and its trending up)

I'll get to it. But desu I've been eating and breathing the presidential race for a little over a year now. I need a break.

I'm old, so fairly well versed in Clinton history already.

Suicide Squad probably isn't a good movie, but it probably isn't that bad and lost points because of >muh misogyny and the fact that make critics are getting tired of this superhero glut.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I find it funny they probably made the movie worse in trying to make it different merely because of how horribly Batman vs. Superman was received.

>caring about scores of a movie/documentary on popular websites

s.m.h check top right

ayyy

So I haveneed followed suicide squad at all... is there a reason that people would be rating it lower than it deserves?

FPBP does it again

The graphic novel is light years better than the movie.

Just saw it. They don't like that there are too many shots of Harley Quinn's ass.

It means Rotten Tomato lied about Ghostbusters 2016 being good and is panning Suicide Squad so it doesn't BTFO of Ghostbusters box office.

What did you expect

(((Rotten Tomatoes)))

The movie was still great and deserves a lot more than that, meanwhile captain america movies get 90%+

Suicide Squad was a pretty shit movie. Jared Leto was fucking terrible.

It's better than feminist Ghostbusters.

>tfw game critcs have higher standards and aren't nearly as cucked as movie critics

The movie missed all the best parts of the graphic novel.

But was it worse then Ghostbusters?

ayy, not enough jews to get priority in rotten tomatoes

I didn't even bother watching that since I already knew I wasn't going to like it.

>It movies
>not the worst tv movies ever made

>The movie was still great
>meanwhile captain america movies get 90%+
Two wrongs don't make a right, user.

Fucked Rotten Tomatoes and xfinity. Shit ty taste to the 2nd power. Give Red Dawn 1 star.

yea, atleast they fucking delivered with Based Rorschach

Rorshach is redpilled as fuck

The memes aren't strong enough to stop RT.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

I just noticed this actor is in the preacher series. I fucking new he was familiar from somewhere.

I haven't seen it myself but I heard it was kinda shit. Not BvS shit but still shit.

Still fresh. /pol. BTFO

How did the audience like that, Suicide Squad was literally the worst movie I've seen in theaters?

I hated Ghostbusters too, but SS literally had no plot, terrible character development, and it just introduced new characters all the time. Let me give you a summary:

Superman dies, so the government decides the *only* thing it has left to do is take a group of criminals with "super" powers and threaten them with death if they don't fight for good. These people don't even have powers. Harley Quinn is just there for sex appeal, another guy is just really good at throwing a boomerang and nothing else. They throw in a character last minute who "can climb anything" - that's his superpower. He dies within the first 5 minutes of fighting as proof that the government bomb things they put in the villains' necks really work. Otherwise he has no character development or plot importance. He was added to get rid of a plot hole that only existed because they added him.

Another last minute addition to the team (and this is the stupidest one): Katana. A Japanese girl who's only introduction is a flashback of her killing a guy with the following dialogue:
"I didn't even kill your husband!"
Her: "But you watched."
She wears a mask the entire time. A WHITE MASK WITH A RED DOT. She wears a fucking Japanese flag on her face. She only speaks Japanese, as far as we know, but she understand English. SOMEHOW nobody else speaks Japanese, but THEY ALL UNDERSTAND HER. Her name is Katana and she's from Japan, so obviously her weapon has to be a katana. Not just that, it's the one that killed her husband. Also, it steals the soul of people it kills. I couldn't make this up if I tried. She talks to her husband's soul in a weird scene where one of the characters actually explains what she is doing, even though he shouldn't actually have any idea since she's speaking Japanese.
When they finally get to the big bad guys, they kill one with a bomb the size of a pizza. Review cont.

Watchmen was really bad, honestly. there was tons of filler and yet it still felt really disjointed and barebones

wow user you like rorschach well arent you cool and edgy

>probably most shilled movie of all time
>not above 60% critics
>commercial failure
>didnt even sell enough tickets to pay for their advertising
It was a flop by every definition of the word

>didnt even sell enough tickets to pay for their advertising
i guess part of the marketing was to buy positive reviews on ((rotten tomatoes))

>"Graphic novel"

It's only a graphic novel if it's released as one whole collection. Watchmen was released in individual issues that were collected together later.

desu suicide squad was pretty shit, harley quinn's ass didn't make up for it

in the concept's defence, the Suicide Squad is actually a thing in the comic canon and I wouldn't be surprised if Katana was too. There have been far dumber plots in DC. One of Batman's major villains is one of the Robins who died and was brought back to life by magic green goo. The Joker was god once, as well. Like, literally, master of all time and space.

Comics are dumb as shit.

I watched ghost busters and its a solid 3/10
I don't see why people feel like they need to turn this movie into some political debate.

Fucking leaf does it again

youtube.com/watch?v=bGgFqPm8LMI

chill out

the scene in the bar with chato was great
the movie had too much will smith
it was a good movie cause it was about people with nobody

enchantress+bro
flagg+june
deadshot+daughter
chato+senpai
harley+mrj

weylon, CPT B got no love this film and literally added nothing

Pyro the Mexican goes all Clinkz from DOTA 2 and pushes him into a corner, but he dies to be with his wife and kids who he set on fire. When the bomb goes off, there are at least seven guys on the other side of the bomb who are close enough to get killed from it, but none of them die. Then, to kill the other bad guy, who's name is "enchantress", they fight for a while. Then, Enchantress forces all their weapons to the ground and is all like "enough fighting, join me or die!". Harley Quinn is all like "okay" but it's really a trap, since she picks up Katana's katana and rips Enchantress' heart out. They kill the bad guys and everyone is happy, even though literally half the city is destroyed. Then, the bitchy black government lady who set up the team is all like "you're still criminals, go back to jail, Will Smith, you can go help your daughter through a trigonometry assignment, but then you gotta go back to jail". The movie ends with the joker coming to save Harley after he "died" off-screen in the most predictable dead-but-not-dead "plot twist".

Tl;dr It was a terrible movie. Ghostbusters was too, but you shouldn't be promoting this one Sup Forums.

PS, my review spoils the whole movie, but I don't fucking care since you shouldn't be watching it anyway.

No?

Did you say this before you realized how shit it was?

i saw it today

you're a bitch though because you think you get to decide what other people do and enjoy

you been a bitch

It wasn't a good movie, it was an excuse to have a movie. Literally everyone served a singular plot device. None of the "jokes" were funny. Crocodile guy had a "You just adopted the darkness I was born in it" moment. Deadshot's daughter stopped him from killing Batman, because she would rather see her dad arrested forever. Everyone was talking about the Joker all the time and he made maybe four total appearances in the entire movie.

Whats wrong with liking rorschach he was a legitimately cool character. The actor did a great job.

WOW LEAF you guys shitpost from cradle to grave aren't you cool and edgy.

Hey so why does Harley quinn get recruited if she doesn't have any powers? As bait for Joker? But he doesn't have any powers either

I'm sure the comics are better, but they have literally no plot development for half the characters. They added characters just to kill them off and prove points.

Post non-jewish movies

Suicide Squad was one of those movies that makes awesome posters and wall papers, but the movie isn't actually as awesome as the posters and wallpapers make it seem to be.

Enchantress dies in the movie? In the comics Madame Xanadu deals with her and locks her evil side away.

test

>jewish content taking up a chunk

what

You shouldn't enjoy it, bitch. If you really enjoyed that overhyped piece of shit, you're probably one of those people that actually saw Fast and Furious in theaters and though it was the greatest movie ever.

There's no reason except for eye-candy. They needed a hot girl since they couldn't just have a reserved asian widow.

She dies. The captain guy crushes her heart, and then Dr. Moon magically appears alive and well.

every movie is an excuse to have a movie. You can count the GOOD actors on one or two hands, the rest is propaganda and horseshit

what the fuck do you want, daniel day lewis to show up and fight gary oldman dracula in a rapier duel to the death while they quote faust?

its just a comic book flick about fake criminals who are pawns

>I'm sure the comics are better,
They're not, is what I'm saying.

Harley Quinn isn't even from the comics, originally, and appears there only sparingly since. She was an invention of the Batman Animated Series from about a decade ago.

>They added characters just to kill them off and prove points.
Eh, they'll be fine. It's pretty hard to name a comic book character that hasn't been canonically dead at least once (as in, died and was resurrected somehow, not died and got retconned/rebooted back into production)

Suicide Squad was shit, that's what they meant by it.
Visual cluster-fuck with the worst Joker performance in history.

The actors were good and that was about it. It was a shitty movie. It had a shitty script and was obviously cut all to shit.

I'm expecting a directors cut that's markedly better. Until then, there's no need for denial.

actually she was invented from the batman show back with adam west

voiced by the same lady who played her back then too

The actor that plays Boomerang is sexy as fuck.