Describe his personality

I can't.

They played it so safe with Miles theres literally nothing to him.

not offensive

He's the kind of guy who doesnt want to see if Spider-man can beat up Iron man

streetsmart

Good kid.

Inoffensively black

Uh..... Stoic.... uh......

Introverted

Peter Parker-lite.
All other answers are incorrect.

Introverted, too eager to please, sentimental, kind of stupid, and doesn't want any trouble.

50% HISPANIC AND HE DOESN'T MIND REMINDING YOU EVERY PANEL

in the ultimate universe:
always nervous, didn't know if he belongs were he where. kind and understanding

after universe
absolute nothing.

after ultimate*

A significantly less intelligent, less creative and less wisecracking Black Peter/Spider-man.

Token black Spider-man with none of the personality and appeal.

Motherfucking Reektron!

That´s Jackie Chan!

Whatever the plot needs it to be.

How the hell did little ass high school kids manage to build that in a couple hours?

Is that fucking Pebbles on the top right? The one with the bone in her hair.

Miles "The Waifu Defiler" Morales. Can he be more based, Sup Forums?

A Tesla supporter.

He is Bendis trying to leave a permanent mark on the Spider-man mythos. Besides Bendis Ego, there isn't much to him.

Tormentor of Jersey.

Tesla was a fucking theif who took credit for others inventions.

Wow

This.

wat? is this from ms marvel?

Two words
Peter Parker

he got his mom killed and killed his uncle

shady

>mods deleting threads about Marvel doing some pedo shit with Spider Gwen and Miles
Why?

A black/hispanic Peter Parker

Thats not how you spell Edison, user.

This. the worst part is that Miles could be so much better it something decent started to writing him

burnt toast

>doubting Sup Forumsmblr mods
Oh, user. Now we'll both get banned!

Shut up you fucking Mexican.

>Former Marvel Fan who wants to be popular
>Happy to be with Spider-man β

Thug

Bendis Doll #348

Is liking Tesla now a way to signal that you're an annoying autist?

I can't
I dropped Ultimate Spdier-man before Venom War ended

Yes, issue 7.

I love his costume though

Peter Parker but less smart ad more black

Literally Peter Parker except black

People will says hes boring but he's not. He's just Peter Parker... except black.

forgot my pic

The art looks atrocious. :(

But he has none of Peter's charm. That's what makes him boring.

And that's all on Bendis.

>Sup Forums gets excited that Sam, Miles, and Kamala are going to fuck off to a Science Fair and won't get wrapped up until Civil War
>They get wrapped up worse than the rest of the universe

FEELS BAD.

I want to like Miles. He's a great way to do new teenage Spidey stories without regressing Peter or constantly doing contrived flashback minis or arcs. I can tolerate him in other books too. But Bendis just ruins it. He ruins any potential the kid has because he's such a garbage writer.

>now

wait, they're renumbering her already?

He doesn't quip like parker, or have that duality. It's a huge difference.

They did it like 9 issues ago.

And they're probably going to do it again during Marvel Now.

marvel now renumbers after every event or major story arc.

Yes, and that one issue injected more personality into Miles than a dozen of his own book.

That's why miss marvel works. It's just fun all the way down.

Only likes white women.

He tried to date a black girl in his first 616 issue, since then he's been pushed with Kamala until now.

Even Waid's mediocre ANAD Avengers made him more interesting.

He actually used his head to finish a fight instead of just spamming Venom Blast.

>That means they all had a memory of me going all kang-ified!
WE WUZ

Miles is a teenage boy, whom is very much a normal kid. He is smart but not a genius. He's no nerd, but also not popular. As Spider-Man he does quip but his quips differ from Peter's. They are much more condescendingly sardonic and even biting at times. Miles possesses a darker side to his nature that surfaces from time to time. He fights it but it has overcome him before. He protects his family and his friends first and innocents second. Miles shows no sympathy whatsoever to his villains, though he will occasionally make exceptions for female villains that he is attracted to. Miles' is a ladies man and very confident in his abilities as Spider-Man. He enjoys the fame, the accolades, and the adoration of the women that comes with wearing the mask.

Miles struggles with balancing his teen life and his superheroing activities which parallels with the struggle he has internally within himself.

Good vs. Bad.

>spamming Venom Blast.
Venom blast is a shitty OP power and Bendish keeps making it more powerful.

Fuck he's such a shitty writer.

I liked when Sup Forums decided to improve Miles by "kamalafaing" him.

People say the Venom Blast is OP but can't tell me which fights Miles has used it to finish his opponents. Off the top of my head I can only think of a couple out of many.

It seems like people are just mad that he uses his powers or something.

>but can't tell me which fights Miles has used it to finish his opponents
Pretty much all of them
But the big standout was the bullshit he pulled with Blackheart

Him a good boy Mista BLM, he dindu nuffin. We can be sniper now?

Where are the lewds of this cutie?

It brought down Ultimate Green Goblin and Blackheart
What more do you need?

He finished Blackheart with a punch and a mail box that he launched at him. During that fight he used all of his powers.

More to the point, I can't remember the last bendis fight where he didn't use it.

The most glaring WTFs I can remember off the top of my head ,where it was used as a cop out instead of a more interesting fight was blackheart, and Dr Doom.

I prefer the cuter version.

Anyone saved the greentexts?

He beat Norman with a punch though. Again in this fight he used all of his powers.

Doom wasn't caught in the venom-blast field

When Miles beat Doom one on one he didn't use his venom blast at all though.

>Venom
>Ultimate Peter
>giant women
>Hammerhead
>that Roxanne bounty hunter
>Prowler
>All of them

Norman kept coming though and was about to kill Miles if Peter hadn't come.

>For People

>For Ants

Don't forget 616 Peter

And only because everyone pointed out that maybe having Miles spam his supermove to resolve every plot was boring.

His response was "If he has it he's gonna use it!"

Pretty much all of his fights written by Bendis.

A super move is meant to be something special.

Lets look at where this trope is most popular, and why it works there. Shonen fighting anime.

Kamamaha might be Goku's signature attack, but he still has plenty of other moves at his disposal that he uses from time to time. This gives your fight flair, but his ultimate move is saved for when it's needed and used as needed.

Same with his Spirit Bomb. Goku has used the attack around 10 or 11 times in the entire franchises long history. That gives it some meaning.

Or look at Yu Yu Hakusho, a show with less of a variety when it comes to attacks, and Yusuke's Spirit Gun. He finishes quite a lot of fights with it but their are often unique and variable ways he uses it to keep things interesting. Like when he fired it straight into Jin's tornados, or that time he used it to jettison Kuwabara forward.

Luffy rarely ends fights in the same way, you don't see Kakashi whipping Chidori out for every last threat, modern Kamen Riders have loads of unique finishers so that when they use their Rider Kick it means something.

Now regardless of overall quality here these properties understand how to hype up a super move. Maybe not superforms as those are certainly overly used, but super moves they tend to get.

See Bendis said "I want Miles to have a super move" And I like that. Very few American comic characters have that type of set up. It's a great idea that helps Miles stand out from other American comic characters. The issue is he then didn't actually pay attention to what makes a super move something people want to see. That's the problem. Bendis is the fucking problem.

Venom- yes but Miles used multiple charged venom blast punches to do it.
Ultimate Peter-that wasn't even a fight and he sucker punched Miles before robbing him.
Giant Women-nope
Hammerhead- Miles' kicked in the nuts and then webbed him up.
Taskmaster-Miles has never even beaten him. It took cloak and dagger for that.
Prowler-Yes, but only because Miles accidentally killed him after he venom blasted his tech.

Electro
Green Goblin
Blackheart
90% of every other fight he had in his original book?

It's honestly hard to recall specific stuff about Miles' fights because they were all so fucking cookie cutter generic.

616 Peter got knocked out though, even if he got a little careless.

A very upstanding guy.
You could even say he has miles of morals.

It would be more realistic if he referred to himself as Latino. I've yet to meet someone in real life that identifies as "Hispanic".

Miles distracted Electro temporarily incapacitating him before Fury got a clean shot and put him down.

Thic!

Got you covered familia, but this is all that I have about "Kamalafied Miles".

I dont think that there are NSFW lewds of genderbend Miles.

Miles used everything he had in his fight against Norman. And in the fight he was pretty bad ass.

We usually just say where we're from specifically. Mexican/Honduran/Chilean/Puerto Rican/etc.

>I know, right.
Fuck that looks retarded without a question mark.

I actually kinda liked this costume.

>look at him
>I know rights he's clearly the best Spider-man of all time ever, he's so great wow the best.

Venom- Miles was almost killed if not for his mother distracting Venom for Miles to break free. Vemon blast was barely enough to get rid of him in the second fight and that's after repeated hits of it and then going at it from the inside.
Giant Women-uh yes, he knock her out with his fist and kick. Venom blast was like a insect bite to her. She actually won round one and knocked Miles out.
Taskmaster-exactly. Don't you remember what you were claiming.
Prowler-still Prowler was defeated by his own carelessness and an explosion, not venom blast.
Ultimate Peter- shrugged off venom blast and jump the shit out of someone with spidersense

Who's saying that?

Safe and dry. Like a straight Hulking/Wiccan.

>contrived flashback minis or arcs.

Fuck you, those are fun.

I claimed that Miles didn't use his venom blast to defeat all of his opponents. Which I have proved.