>Canadian universities are enforcing Sharia law now

How low can we go?

archive.is/ZjeBq

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZjeBq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck cares? University faggots need a good redpilling

Read the article faggot. They're making little kids adhere to it

Letting foreigners in your military will surely end up well. The Mounties are doomed.

Can't wait for your country to become the Democratic Islamist State of Canada

We don't even political party that wants to save Canada. All of our politicians are jewish internationalists

As an American, I can't wait too. It will give the United States a casus belli to annex Canada and all of it's precious resources.

Holy shit, what are you still doing there then?

I didn't read because I couldn't care less about what universities do to their idiot students. I can't say I'm surprised it's this bad, though. Universities are disgusting.

>No longer have to pass pysical abilites test

Holy shit. It's like they want criminals to get away. But since niggers and natives commit the most crime it would be racist to go after them

Why jewish?

Why you blame askhenazis?

>France

We could ask yo the same question

Is Sup Forums that easily rused?

Thank God

In every single western country. Jews promote globalization and multiculturalism

A FUCKING DOMINICAN

You guys should've never brought in those jews during WWII, fuck you.

Haha, thank God I live in Alberta.

>fight to end all types of segregation
>muslims flood into the country by liberal shills
>now we need some levels of segregation to make the rapeugees not feel out of place.

we fight for over hundred years for rights and equality but now we have to give it up to please backwards people?

THEY COME TO OUR LAND. they need to respect OUR WAY OF LIFE. JUST LIKE IF HE WENT TO THEIR LAND.

oh come on liberal shills.

Not low enough, This needs to go to every College, Trade school and Polytechnic in Canada.

Universities were always liberal brainwash.

I went to a polytechnic. They pushed cultural marxism there too

Canada is the greatest threat to the United States in the entire world. They're ready to develop and export all that crazy shit we've seen in Sweden, Germany and the UK. Expect unfettered "liberalism" to the point of fucking suicide.

Jew people are good people.

RCMP has had a problem recruiting for DECADES now. They're lowering the reqs because no one wants to join.

The job seriously sucks, and if you're new you'll get posted to butt fuck Nunavut and blow your own brains out when you have to stop the same dirty indian from huffing gasoline for the 5th time in one week

>archive.is/ZjeBq

Not supporting this bullshit at all, but as someone who organizes things it really would be the simplest solution. Other wise you've got muslim boys swimming, muslim girls swimming, and regular humans combo swimming. It's a bunch easier then to just make it boys swimming and girls swimming.

But I still don't support it - if they want their medieval primitive rules they should stay in their medieval primitive land.

Let it burn

If God truly is merciful He'll have our rotten commie-wealth shithole nuked and salted

>tfw everyone wants to talk about fake sharia law instead of the real, beautiful, glorious outbreak of topless Trudeau sightings

Why oppress the Indian? It's his body, his rules. Let him exert his autonomy over hinself and choose his own path in life. Your white privilege does not grant you the right to pretend to be his father, god or master. Let the man do what he wants with his life and mind your own goddamned Tim Hortons, friend leaf.

How many poo in loos are there in Canada?

Oh man Canada not he Mounties!!! AHAHAHAHAHA YOU KEKS VOTED HIM IN

Agreed. I'm all for letting them die out. Best thing.

if i applied would i get it lol

i would actually do that probably

>wanting to annex that burning shithole

Agreed, except that they'll substance abuse themselves to death. Then the community and the news flips out and says the cops don't care about natives, blah blah blah. Cops are supposed to "protect" people, even if that's from themselves etc

This is Canada my Ameribro friend, it's an oppressive freedom hating nanny state

quite a few, but they're all doctors and business owners and shit

Poo in loos have a way higher average income than white people or any other race here

Surrey, BC is owned by them