Marco Checchetto (Rucka's Punisher, Avengers World) is the Gamora ongoing's interior artist according to Bleeding Cool!

Marco Checchetto (Rucka's Punisher, Avengers World) is the Gamora ongoing's interior artist according to Bleeding Cool!
Finally thank god in heaven we will have another female title that isn't drawn by tumblr!
Cover by Francesco Mattina.

Some of Marco's art for those unfamiliar.

Spot the guy whose book got cancelled after 5 issues.

>according to Bleeding Cool!
You mean according to Scanbro. Always trust scanbro over Rich with this stuff since Scanbro has the actual magazine whereas Rich just gets sent descriptions by one of his LCS owning friends that are always full of errors and false assumptions.

Rich is probably just going to steal Scanbro's scans and upload them on his site for easy clickbait anyways.

>Gamora ongoing
Will be ridiculously boring anyway, she's just a boring character

Man, everyone is so pretty.

I want to fuck them all.

>he doesn't want to read Gamora's shopping adventures
Just imagine her reaction when she sees mall!

>I really hope its set in space & not earthbound like the Star Lord book is.
>Would like to see Smasher show up, she was fucking awesome in Hickman's Avengers and Marco draws her very well!

It's so anime. What's that style called? Bishounen?

that's awesome but who's the writer
Nebula will look sexy as fuck

Nicole Perlman. Screenwriter for Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain Marvel

Nicole Perlman I think. She wrote the script for the GotG movie before Gunn rewrote some of it to add more comedy and stuff.

didn't Gunn throw away her script because it was so shit?

No

>Nebula will look sexy as fuck
My God!

Nah. He added more comedy and took out Rich Rider who had a big part in the movie.

If it was Bishounen the men would look like women.

I assume it was less because of the quality, and more about him just wanting to write his own thing.

>I really hope its set in space & not earthbound like the Star Lord book is.
The premise behind Bendis' Marvel NOW2 GotG is a "what if the Guardians got stuck on Earth mega-arc" so my guess is that all the Guardians books will have to be stuck on Earth until Bendis gets bored with doing entire issues of the guardians eating chinese food.

On the plus side, it's implied that this "Guardians of the Earth" arc will be Bendis' last! So we may only have a year left of him ruining everything.

About time.
My guess is that Nebula will play a role.

No, he threw it away because it didn't have enough memes.

Probably a safe bet. Especially considering Nebula is going to be a supporting character in the Thanos ongoing.

Also because he's triggered by Nova and can't stand his character.

Oh Really, that is extremely pleasing to hear!

wtf
I hate Gunn now

Wonder what Valerio Schiti will be doing, is she staying on Guardians of the Waifu?

Gunn is confirmed to be the worst director in all of the MCU right?

It's true. It all add ups. Bendis arc will last until March. Then they'll relaunch the book in time for the movie.

The question is, who can replace him AND keep his sale numbers. Because if the main Guardians book falls to cancellation numbers, some heads will start rolling.

Nah not at all, but I also think he's overrated as fuck. GotG was not as great as some people say.

If we're talking about MCU comedies, Ant-Man was better.

almost every other director they hired has better credentials except this Strange dude but he seems like he's autistic for Stephen so I think it'll be good

but Gunn has Super which is shitty
besides that what
and inadvertently ruining marvel cosmic comics

Eh, the Doctor Strange guy has Sinister which was easily among the best of all the recent supernatural horror films in years.

That and he's a really big fan of Doctor Strange. Between him and Feige, I don't know who's more of a Strangefag.

Strange is going to be like a passion project for them
the director is like fuck modern Marvel runs
Lee/Ditko/Thomas/Englehart only influences
it's gonna be hella trippy

>that thor

Too bad we are never gonna see something like that again

GotG was pretty normal. It wasn't bad but wasn't good either. Just a typical movie to waste some hours,

I'm still surprised why people don't go after Gunn for what he did to Star-Lord.
>in before Bendis, Humphries are worse
That's the only thing you can say to defend movie meme-lord. Gunn turned him into a dudebro to fit Pratt on the role. Those silly jokes and memes. old rookie Star-Lord was never a clown like that.

Yeah I was strongly hoping Marco would be on male Thor's ongoing but Coipel is awesome too.

Just googled his work and i agree his style is awesome too.

Of all the books coming in MarvelNOW 2.0 Unworthy thor is the only one that actually peaked my interest.

Yeah I can't stand movie Star-Lord either. Other than Rocket, I didn't like any of the characters in the movie that much. Gamora and Drax were especially terrible compared to the comic counterparts and Quill was annoying as fuck.

FINALLY

>Kuder wasted on Death of X
>Del Mundo wasted on Shitvengers
>Checchetto wasted here
>Walta wasted on Occupy meme
>Rocafort will probably be wasted on something unannounced, probably a shithuman or Xfaggotry book
Gid damn it Marlel. I hate you. Fuck you.

Perlman script had Richard Rider and Peter as a NASA astronaut and was less funny and Gunn took that out.

Only thing Gunn kept was the whole music thing being tied to Peter's mother, that was Perlman's idea but Gunn chose the music himself.

Also Perlman had a choice between writing a script about the Classic Guardians or DnA Guardians and she chose DnA, had she chosen the classic Guardians we would have had a movie about them (Gunn still on board because he likes them too), Bendis fucking them up and Peter still dead with Rich.

Perlman started to write Gamora like in 2012 then gave priority to the Captain Marvel movie script which is why it took so long and if she is still the writer maybe it will be in Space or taking place in the past.

She said she wanted to incorporate Magus in her story so it will be interesting regardless if it's still her.

>5oclock shadow Clint
My dick

According to him he just doesn’t care about Rich and he rather someone who does handle the character.

I mean yeah that shit sucks but at least he's mature enough to admit it and not shit all over Rich and ruin him because he forced himself to use him.

Bunp...

Gamora was on Street clothes on the teaser. It's gonna be on Earth as well.

>who can replace him AND keep his sale numbers

Al Ewing/Kenneth Rocafort combo seems like it'd go back to the spirit of the DnA run. Ewing seems like a better fit for that book than Bendis.

>and inadvertently ruining marvel cosmic comics

But Gunn likes the old cosmic stuff

Teasers mean shit sometimes (see Citizen V) maybe she's on street clothes in the GotG maybe in her own solo it's space if they are doing a story with Perlman.

If Perlman isn't writing anymore or they are holding her story for later then that2another story, no buy for me then.

He's talking about how Bendis and Dogfucker ruined Cosmic in the wake of the film.

Well that's true. It's like they don't even understand what made it great in the first place but instead focus on le memes instead (how many time is Bendis going to reference ooga chaka?)

She barely scraped by through Giffen/DnA cosmic with her personality getting defined by her being aware of not having a personality.

Somehow they managed to even take that away from her.