Rise was shit

>Rise was shit
>Dawn was good
>War might be the best

Can someone explain this to me?

Also The big twist at the end of War is that these three movies have been prequels to the first POTA movie

How is that a twist? We've known this from the get-go.

Everytime I see trailers for these movies I cNt bring myself to fathom why you'd want to watch them. We all know how they end, every fucking time. Humans are cartoonishly evil and bad, apes are 100% irreprehensible paragons of light and justice, and in the end the evil bad mean white man loses because of hubris.

Rise was much better than Dawn

>Also The big twist at the end of War is that these three movies have been prequels to the first POTA movie
Why would that be a twist? Is this bait? Even the original series had prequels and interquels that built up to the events of the original movie.

both are excellent and you have a wrong opinion

good day

>Rise was shit
Plebs get out
So you've never actually watched any of them?

>Humans are cartoonishly evil and bad, apes are 100% irreprehensible paragons of light and justice, and in the end the evil bad mean white man loses because of hubris.
Wrong. The point of Dawn was that there are psychos on both the human and apes side.

That's not a twist.
Also I think about half the people who follow this series think they're going to follow this up with a remake of the original.

Which they should.

>apes are 100% irreprehensible paragons of light and justice
nope

>knee jerk reactionary complains about a movie series he actually hasn't watched with completely inaccurate talking points
Every time.

Fucking shame that Dawn didn't get a nod for the screenplay. Superb writing. Legit kino.

I'm glad that at least based Serkis is getting more recognition for his contribution in War. Being motion capture for a CGI character is really unorthodox as far as typical acting goes, but it's undeniable that he brings so much to the role.

also if you guys need any other big scoops from film/television, the big twist in Better Call Saul is that the entire show has been a prequel to the television show Breaking Bad

No way ...

Aryan cunny... I'm nonwhite subhuman

>Rise was shit
>Dawn was good

Pleb filtered.

This. And even the human side lacked the psychos.

From what I've seen in the trailers, the cgi in War looks worse than Dawn. Or maybe I'm just remembering it having better cgi than it actually did. It's been a while since I've seen it.

Yeah, the closest thing the humans had to a psycho was Gary Oldman's character, and he was pretty nuanced, with clear motivations that made perfect sense.

Rise wasn't shit at all.

This franchise is an anomaly, all things considered. Summer blockbuster movies that are actually well acted, written, and directed, where the sequels surpass their predecessors.

It's like we're reliving the early 80s with the Alien movies

You're projecting real hard here, man.

Rise and Dawn names should be switched honestly.

While I didn't like Rise nearly as much as Dawn, I wouldn't call it shit.

this guy was a bit of a psycho. not full-fledged, but he was one of the main human antagonists.

I smell a scent of Sup Forums here.

This guy was just scared and nervous, really not a bad guy, just incompetent.

People WILL reply to this obvious bait