I really want to kill this bitch. give me one reason not to

i really want to kill this bitch. give me one reason not to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wY10IPoVpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't

She's a fucking leaf, therefore killing her means she has won

shes hot.

Just let her keep doing her thing. Eventually people will cringe just like the rest of us.

Killing people is a waste of time.

Kek

Why doesnt anyone kill Markel?

Wasn't she just on CNN International?
I heard a really awkward discussion and a woman who sounded like she's either about to have an orgasm or about to have a brain aneurysm

it's illegal

her husband is cool kike

youtube.com/watch?v=7wY10IPoVpk

Really makes your hipotalamus highly stimulated hmm

Because unlike what you learn in the US Media Johnny, we still have states and areas here in Germany where you can own guns, go to a shooting range and even own semi-automatic "assault rifles" as your media calls them.

I know i know, Fox told you we have sharia no go zones and can't even own a P38.
Yeah.... No.

>implying you can't kill her without killing Jason jones
>implying there are cool kikes

Yeah, your gov't is really holding back kek

This. You wouldn't do anything illegal would you, yankee? You're a law-abiding citizen, after all. Not like Tyrone. :)

She is not worth the prison time, and since you want to kill a person you dont like yourself (motive) plus announcing it for the whole world to see, chances are you are getting caught for it sooner or later.

I've read this sentence in a book once somewhere, and it stuck with me for life:
"Living great is the greatest revenge". Just think about it for a second. What would be better? You building a great life for yourself, or rotting in cell, being eaten alive by cockroaches and raped daily and killing some irrelevant dumb cunt.

The biggest reason you won't is you're a big-talkin' pussy. I hope your mom throws out your pokemon plushies.

So that's why your woman keeps getting assaulted Jamach? Must be nice owning a gun and not using it to defend your race.

I can't
I will visit you in prison user. Do it.

use a knife, i dont want (((people))) to use it as another excuse to remove the second amendment.

It is rude to murder people, even if you don't like them.

Why kill her when you have Hillary?

Sammy is my wifu fight me

Yup. I'll put money on his commissary card.

she's your mother, OP

What US media are you even talking about user?

When you grow up in a country that still has post-ww2 de-nazification laws implemented by the Allied Nations, then you are used to growing up without freedom of speech and other nonsense the USA wanted for West Germany.
You Guys just seem to have forgotten to go "Alright alright, the post-ww2 born german kids don't need these anti-democratic laws anymore."

So our politicians make use of what the USA etc. left them to have control over.

Maybe Trump will be the first to do it?
Anyway, you can't miss freedom of speech if you were prevented to say what's on your mind since childhood.

>Be American
>Make fun of laws the US forced on Germany
>Tell Germans they're stupid for having them
>Still not talking to our Gov about de-nazification
>Tell how cucked Germany and Germans are
>Not knowing of US Influence in German Laws
>Not knowing about re-education in 1960s
>Not knowing the re-education continued
>Not knowing your Gov could stop it
>Complaining Germany not enlarging military
>Not realizing why it doesn't
>"Omg, Germany is so cucked, what idiots"

You better make Trump win because he said he wants Germany to spend more on military, and if our politicians won't he will give us less help, forcing our politcians to spend more.

Pic related
Thanks Johnny, now let us in certain areas enjoy the little freedoms we still have.

>I'm not reading that
I assume it's a treatise on why your country gave up after losing 2 world wars