The Stories In ‘The Flintstones’ Are Powerful, But They Probably Didn’t Literally Happen

It would be a mistake to dismiss the entirety of The Flintstones just because Fred didn’t literally slide down the tail of a brontosaurus after he was done with work. The Flintstones was never intended as a faithful recounting of prehistoric events, but its message is still valid, regardless of whether there’s a single historical Fred Flintstone or whether he’s a composite of several heavyset Stone Age men. Some people believe that’s exactly how everything happened, and if it gives them strength, good for them. But for the rest of us, all we can say for sure is that there was a town called Bedrock, and there was a man who lived there and worked for Mr. Slate. Was it a man named Fred Flintstone who was married to a woman named Wilma? Who knows. But what matters is how we can use these stories to help us live our lives today.All I know is that his story has lifted me up when I needed it most, and for that, Fred Flintstone will always be real to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbNlaNYWa68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what?

Cool story, brontosaurus.

Is this what autism looks like?

GRAND

YABA DABA DO

Well obviously they didn't happen. Science has pretty objectively proven dinosaurs never existed.

I'm glad somebody else takes the same approach, OP. I work 12+ hour labour shifts 5 days a week and I have a little Flintstones shrine to chill out and remember the Flintstones in when I clock off for the week. I only eat paleo on Saturdays and Saturday morning I just sit in my rock shrine for a couple of hours and play with my dinosaur toys and relax with Fred and Wilma.

It's a copy/paste of a Clickhole article

Thanks for the thoughtful and original content, OP

FLEENSTOANS??

>Not eating your flintstone vitamins daily
It's like you don't even try

I have a replica flintstone car that I drive around in the weekends. For the first few weeks my feet would bleed everywhere but they're pretty well calloused now.

I can't get Flintstones vitamins in my country they are banned under some EU regulations.

>the real reason britain voted leave

WHAT THE FUCK?

TODOKETE

youtube.com/watch?v=rbNlaNYWa68

It would be a mistake to dismiss the entirety of The Jetsons just because George didn’t literally slide down a conveyor belt after he was done with work. The Jetsons was never intended as a faithful recounting of futuristic events, but its message is still valid, regardless of whether there’s a single future George Jetson or whether he’s a composite of several heavyset Space Age men. Some people believe that’s exactly how everything happened, and if it gives them strength, good for them. But for the rest of us, all we can say for sure is that there was a town called Orbit City, and there was a man who lived there and worked for Mr. Spacely. Was it a man named George Jetson who was married to a woman named Jane? Who knows. But what matters is how we can use these stories to help us live our lives today.All I know is that his story has lifted me up when I needed it most, and for that, George Jetson will always be real to me.

I'm guessing this was originally about the Bible?

TODOKETE

What's the difference?

Don't worry OP, I think I get the joke.
You made me laugh.

is this a reference or a copy pasta because i refuse to believe anyone is this retarded

Probably someone's real statement about the bible