Grant Morrison: The Zine: Issue 2

Highly recommend this week's Heavy Metal: Sex Special to fellow Morrisonfags. He has two comics, the first of which is great, as well as the prose intro. Plus some other great talent. I'm loving his editorship, it feels so right.

After paying the $8 cover price at my LCS for the first one, I just subscribed, and now they come out to like $3.50 an issue and you get em a week before retailers.

>inb4 shill, i wish

The First GMozz Heavy Metal was great, I'm stoked for more

(i think this is abstracted/robotic enough to be sfw but if not, apologies mods, pls no ban just delete)

agreed, listening to his brilliant Supergods audiobook right now so i'm in the Mo'zone

Supergods is 10/10, good taste my man

whoops

Yeah, i'm loving it. Like Heavy Metal, or just about any venture he undertakes, it's teeming with infectious enthusiasm. I usually avoid audiobooks but the (scottish) narrator does a great job.

My comics shop doesn't carry this, or Klaus.

Runs about £9 ($12) over here in UK, maybe £3 saving with a sub. Grabbing the new issue this Wednesday loved his first issue.

My LCS only started ordering it because of Morrison

Who recorded the audio book? Is it Grant himself?

Will they be scanned?

No, that would be amazing, it's a gentleman named John Lee. He does a really great job though.

What's the level of unintelligibility of the accent? I'm fine with anything up to the Groundskeeper Willie level

>1 Weena 10 Morlocks

I fucking lost it

lewd

Honestly, it's impressive work. Really clear and enthusiastic. The rare narrator I can not only put up with, but enjoy.

Is the first issue scanned?

We need links man omg I want both so bad I didn't think anyone would scan

This?

I don't remember anyone doing it a few weeks ago I may be wrong