Why does this trigger you people so much?

Why does this trigger you people so much?

Is it because you're jelly of our free healthcare? If I had to pay thousands of dollars to get a operation I need in order to live (like getting your appendix removed) I would be mad too.

Is it because our leader is super good looking and reminds us of the year?

Is it because of our superior wilderness?

What is it that triggers you so much about a leaf?

300 replies guaranteed

down market australian
A

>free healthcare
our "free" healthcare is the biggest joke there is

>mfw true north strong and free

We aren't British prisoners.

still cheaper than america. Only thing we get screwed on is prescription drugs (which results in higher healthcare costs because people are cheap and don't get them, thus ending up in the hospital again)

our healthcare is retarted

>A whole flag dedicated to the city of Toronto.

Its all Jealousy desu. We're like an upgraded version of America.

They are jelly of us.

Notice how they attacked us after Trudope was elected

Notice how they always reply to clearly bait shitposts

They all want to test our Syrup

>What is it that triggers you so much about a leaf?

your unrivalled ability to shit up the board with shitposting. (YOU) Canadians actually believe this is relevant to Sup Forums

B8's Motel

That girl was basically soaking her panties that whole interview. You could tell she wanted the D

You're like Americans but just plain old lesser and inferior.
It's like, if America was a Gameboy, Canada would be the Game Child, made in China, that you find in the bargain bin for $5

If America was an Xbox Canada would be the X-Game, etc.

>jelly of our free healthcare
Yeah cuz I love waiting 19 hours in a waiting room while I feel like im dying

>people go to the hospital to get diagnosed when some shit happens

>OH SORRY LOL U GOTTA PAY OUTA POCKET HAVE FUN PAYING 13% TAX FOR EVERYTHING AND HAVE FUN GETTING RAPED BY DA INCOMETAXES

ooooo this country shit lmao!

I'm drunk

what i meant was, people have to pay out of pocket for perscription when they're not covered by their employer.

It's mostly just the shitposting. The nonstop, diarrhea shitposting.

>We aren't British prisoners.
No, you're far worse than that. You're traitors to your own neighbors. When push came to shove, your ancestors sold out the people who lived next door to you struggling together in an unforgiving wilderness for an inbred Kraut who lived an ocean away in opulent luxury who wanted to tax you without your consent.