bulgarian bio weapon edition

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/79336750/#q79336750
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha5Sxf8guP0
youtube.com/watch?v=ziJJBsZTt4Y
dienekes.awardspace.com/calc/anthro/
desuarchive.org/int/search/username/Vuno/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&ved=0ahUKEwiq7M3yv97YAhVPL1AKHQMtCpIQFghbMAs&url=https://www.neoanime.co.kr/free/8098888&usg=AOvVaw0OG9_paIJ8R6Bb7NN8YjKG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soon

1st for Ottoman girls

i think Greece would finish albania in less than a week

said every albanian enemy

bateta nagarmen sam jestoko daite mi nekoi izrechenie na gradski i je go prevurna v katolishki dialekt

eto edin primer
shto taka be mimi - uti tei mari minyo

lmao
najs

TURKS ARE WHITE AND BASED

albania was always property of a real country
and if left alone, it turns to a shithole like any other black country

greeks and albanians should NOT fight
albanians helped smol greece in independence war
now greeks help smol albania in investment and nato/EU accession

from what i understand
these arvanit people who fought the turks realized that Greeks are superior people
while your kind did not

ikibey the autistic turk is creating threads now?

i made them when you were still on reddit newfag

do not use that word, bulgar

O quam salubre, quam iucundum et suave est sedere in solitudine et tacere et loqui cum Deo!

well its complicated
for example during albanian rule in sanjak of Janina greeks and albanians lived together peacefully

but once things started to go to shit in greece many albanians found themselves fighting each other but on different sides (greek and later russian vs ottoman)
so once greece was established it makes sense arvanites stuck with orthodox greece although some wanted to liberate albania and create a union

Oт никoя плaнeтa нe cъм дoлeтял. Mиcлиш, чe oт живoтa вcичкo cъм видял, щoм тe фикcиpa, лeкo cъм пич. Tвoя бpaтчeд e Фepapи a нe cтap Mocквич. Иcкaм дa минa пpeз твoя живoт, бaвнo нa пъpвa, бъpзo... жecтoкa cи, бeйби! Bce тaк виж, c тeбe ce чyвcтвaм мaкcимaлeн мъж!

freedumbs by country

obligatory >russhitia

so that explains the intelligence gap between albania and Greece
the intelligent ones became Greeks
while albania ended up with the turklets

is iki /our guy/?

whos that?

he asks himself the same

Ikibey

who up

brilliant

kys

did you get banned again?

thats the average albanian though

did you get your compatriots banned again because of shitposting or did you get rangebanned for a different reason?

We got rangebanned because honkeys want us to stop posting KARA BOĞA but we will never stop. Our love for Africa is not a fad, it's eternal.

welcome back TURKbey

Also Brazilian IPs are rangebanned on /pol (can't make threads but can post) because of our BBC spam geg :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>skirts
damn i didnt know 18/19th century albania was full of trannies

also Turks are mostly on Krautchan now but mods on there are extremely triggered by Black posting because Bergay spammed KC for months with BBC and mods think every Turk is actually Bergay

kek

traditional Albanian trans are of the ftm variety actually. also skirts are unironically superior compared to pants

bu oc bizi yaman sikti...

i actually find bbc/cuckposting annoying as fuck
but i find it comical that Sup Forums mods are literally 16yo white kids that banned an entire country over it when you can spam anti nigger shit all day long

talk about thin skinned

i think they cant range ban countries
only that ugly monkey

Hiroşima FETÖcü bir orospu çocuğudur

Fun fact is that we got mini rangebans. I don't even count them. But there was a significant drop in Turkish posts from July to August because of KARA BOĞA spam. Actually it wasn't even a BBC spam Turks were creating random anti wh*Te threads and each thread was getting like 300+ replies some threads were even autosaged because of /pol butthurt report spam before the big rangeban half of TÜRKey was rangebanned btw

is this bugar at its peak intelligence?

in my experience, while some individuals often genuinely care about 'free speech', 'communities' rarely do, even the ones who proclaim even implicitly that they're about promoting all ideas on equal footing (and those are usually the ones full of retarded shitposting that mostly goes unchecked rather than any serious discussion at all)

of course there's nothing more politically incorrect than posting interracial in Sup Forums

lmao
>and each thread was getting like 300+ replies
thats how you know Sup Forums is literally 80% redditor now

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/79336750/#q79336750

I will recreate this thread once we retake our BLACK (red) flag again

With that flag we conquered many wh*Te countries

left is warrior tunic doesnt even reach the knees

right is gay man in a womans wedding dress

pants are ten times more A E S T H E T I C than the gay skirt

lmao, Sup Forums mods even delete mutt threads, it's all free speech until someone gives them a taste of their own medicine

agreed
no offense tosks (and greeks) and anyone else who uses those in the balkans
trousers look way better in all folk costumes

albanians owned. in fact a lot try to make fun of us for having shorter versions of the fustanella...

i'm from a pant-wearing region personally but skirts are better for jerking off

why the fuck this gives gay vibes?

literal barbarians ITT worshipping scytho-celtic pants

>I'm Thracian/Illyrian *tips hat*

find a flaw

pro tip: you can't

its better for running away from Greeks

Literally flawless. Aesthetic red and black, not like albo ones with white.

looks shit

All white looks much more calming

Our south/west regions have this piece of shit skirt too except its much shorter.

bugars illyrian confirmed?

JUST

Pan balkanic heritage is so obvious from costumes alone. Dacia, Thracia, Dardania, Illyria etc

>tfw s'ki lek me ble teshat kombtare

my black ancestors :)

iman was hot and as a somali did share ancestry with the ancient egyptians at least

Woah, this can't be coincidence.

>the new language law does not contradict the constitution
TATARS INDENIAL BTFO

>However, a nationwide survey conducted by Marc pollsters last week for the Proto Thema newspaper asked if Greece should agree on a compound name including the term “Macedonia”, with 68 percent responding “no” and 23.6 percent “yes”.

>Greeks are highly sensitive about the name issue and rallies are planned in Athens and in northern Greece in the coming weeks against any compromise that might retain the name Macedonia.

based

> Caspian sea

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha5Sxf8guP0

youtube.com/watch?v=ziJJBsZTt4Y

This is why Byzantium was great.

EBPEI CATAH

dienekes.awardspace.com/calc/anthro/
IM 100% GREEK

FUCK poor people

can't be a mod without posting ID showing that you're at least 18

Is there anything worse than albanians with internet access? You'll have a more intelligent conversation with a monkey.

u mean with gorillas ?

>Tfw so much testosterone here the only trans people are ftm

Kek

im actually impressed FYROM gets internet access seeing as no circus ive ever been to had wifi

>im actually impressed FYROM gets internet access
well yeah, you're albanian, you're impressed we have indoor plumbing

desuarchive.org/int/search/username/Vuno/
The thing you posted is not a pic of Vuno

>macedonia veri gud plambing and bajk lejns
what's the use of indoor plumbing if you're a toilet using peasant? may as well go shit in an outhouse

That pic is from a Korean
Can you even reverse search?
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&ved=0ahUKEwiq7M3yv97YAhVPL1AKHQMtCpIQFghbMAs&url=https://www.neoanime.co.kr/free/8098888&usg=AOvVaw0OG9_paIJ8R6Bb7NN8YjKG

lmaoing at horny Taþtaþs thinking vuno is a real person and not an alboflags bait alterego