This is the new main Avengers roster

This is the new main Avengers roster.
I must say, I like it. Interested in seeing Doom interact with the Avengers, it's like Luthor on the Justice League.
Also interested in Jane/Hercules interactions, Herc tried seducing her, which lead to a fight with Thor.

Doom's suit is terrible...

Yeah, I think I actually like it more than the ANAD roster. It'll be cool to see Doom's interactions, and Hercules being there is awesome.

>caring who's Whor fucking

Doom suit is pretty much Tactical Force from the HYDRAvengers.

I thought that was Ronin when I first saw it

>Victor Von Doom fighting Kang the Conqueror
Dis gon b gud

>Waid Doom
It will be shit

>Doom

I'm guessing this is what makes the kids quit.

>I thought that was Ronin when I first saw it
Thanks I wasn't the only one

Doom is practically the only interesting part of that entire team. And I say that as someone who has never really followed the the F4, so it's more recognition than admiration.

>Oh wow, Whor, notCap, Vision, a Wasp, and whoever the hell that last guy is.

I think Luke Cage and Jessica Jones have it right. No costumes. If only because eventually Marvel will kill you off, put you on the bus, or whatever and put an imposter in the role.

>Marlel still wasting Del Mundo on shitty writing

But will Doombot meet Doom?

>and whoever the hell that last guy is.
It's Hercules damnit

>Viv in champions
>Vision in avengers still
It's like no one cares

>Falcon
>GODDAMNIT!

I thought it was him but the gun threw me off. Is he depowered or something?

>not knowing Hercules
Please leave.

>Herc back on Avengers

BASED WAID

Nah, in his latest solo (which you should read) he uses guns because he's a warrior and he wants to modernize and fight with anything he can.
He still has his full power, the guns allow him to attack from a distance if needed.

I'm sorry for mistaking a highly shadowed mucle-guy with a big scifi gun for Herc. And even with him, I find myself incredibly underwhelmed.

for not identifying*

>And even with him, I find myself incredibly underwhelmed.
Please leave.

Why the fuck does Herc have a giant Cable-esque gun?

thats so fucking stupid....

This, Waid was the guy who had Doom try and kill Valeria and he hates Victor's relationship with Val and was vocal about not liking the fact that Reed and Sue let Val go with Doom.

I'm scared that Hercules is just gonna be there to make Jane look better

He's decided that he needs to get with the times, and just running around hitting things with a stick because he's strong is a pretty retarded strategy.

He's got a whole complex about trying to be a better hero in his newest solo and be more responsible, which includes adapting to current technology so he can be better at his job.

Brevoort will probably keep in line this time, since he won't let him ruin Bendis' book.

Read his solo, you're missing out.

>everyone completely just fucking spoiling Vision

Fuck it. Fuck everything. I can't enjoy that book anymore and it was the one actually good thing Marvel was putting out.

Viv being alive was the only real spoiler.
We all knew that Vision himself would come out fine.

what did you think Vision was actually going to die?

i mean shit that book has been telling you how it ends from the start

>Doom is not wearing the suit from Infamus Iron Man 1

Damn, i hoped it was real.

The Avengers must be pretty desperate to be accepting Doom of all people.

Isn't Doom not Doom anymore pretty sure he's been changed through time shit by Richards, he's literally just a guy now, and was never a villain?

Isn't that what happened?

no he just reformed a little because no reed to get mad at.

What?

I did too.

I was hoping Scarlet Witch would finally get onto a team but otherwise it's pretty good. (I'm now wondering if they're going to kill her off in Vision's comic or something.)

Mostly adults + 1 kid is better than the ANAD mix where the kids completely stole the show.

>Hercules on the Avengers
>But with a gun
I'm praying that Waid completely ignores Abnett's book

Is that Gorgon in an Iron Man armor?

Does he end up paying reperations for kidnapping Homer, and part of it is a decripple suit for Gorgon?

No, it's Doom.

those are kinda hoof-y legs/feet

yfw it's ultimate doom

well you can read this

I don't want to play into the Sup Forums doesn't read comics but I really can't bring myself to read modern Marvel events.

Sorry for the casual shit.

I'm greedy, I want flashback + current, like you can read Hawkeye in the flashback and on his (snicker) "Occupy" team.

this is gonna be sad

But damn, Cyclops might undermine the Champions' mission before they've even begun! He's like Kid Hitler!

user, that's very obviously meant to be symbolic. Doom's Iron Man armor isn't going to literally just be a suit that's half his own and half Tony's current one. He's not Two-Face.

Why user?

This actually looks better if they made the whole thing the Ironman side, why did they make him Ronin instead?

These flashback-y things have been hard to make work lately, at least on the level of Untold Tales of Spider-Man.

If it's better than Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (the flashback comic, not the show) I'll count myself lucky.

Yeah but its still a different design. Look at the one on the covers eyes, the chest etc. It's a different and better design on the Ironman side.

I hoped the Doom's side was real

Agreed, it's a good team.

Are they going to refer to Wanda and Pietro as mutants in this? Or retcon in hints that they never were

I'm loving Spidey going on right now.

Not the half-and-half, but the design looks different here on the Ironman side, maybe I'm wrong.

It's just Doom's armor transforming into something closer to the classic Iron Man suit. Again, if anything, it's symbolic and not really representative of what Doom's suit will actually look like.

>Doom without a cape

Hmmm.

Also, I really hope they don't slowly phase out his mastery of the arcane for more tech stuff.

I'll probably read both.
Come on, Clint going street sized is nice, and that way he can shine by his own deeds. And it's not like he doesn't have the personality traits to go full social vigilante.

I cannot be the only one who likes the idea, right?

Right?

Waid will remember that he can do magic.

Bendis will not.

When Waid wrote FF he was adamant about not wanting to give Doom any redeeming qualities, emphasizing him as PURE EVIL (sort of the way Morrison did with Magneto around the same time).

Obviously he won't be able to do that this time but it'll be interesting to see whether there are any hints of Waid's obvious dislike of the "Doom can be redeemed" meme.

I fucking love it. That might be my most hype NOW book

Waid's right about Doom.

>Wasp with the adults

Wasn't she shown to team tumblr's side in the teaser?

Why is Sabertooth in an Iron Man suit?

>Herc
>With Guns

FUCKING WHY

Because it worked for Uncle Ares.

Herc back in the spotlight, nice.

Remember when evil Havok kidnapped Wasp? Because apparently Marvel doesn't

>Doom keeping his colors

I like this.

I was always kind of hoping SpOck would come back and get a green and yellow spider suit, so this kind of fills that void.

>re-numbering AGAIN
God damnit. Why won't Marvel let a book go longer than 20 issues?

This. Waid's Fantastic Four was good, but his Doom was among the worst.

This is a different Wasp. This is Pym's daughter, not Jan.

He's still right in that they completely dropped that plotline, though.

I thought it was Night Thrasher

Good god that doom suit is garbage.

>Mike Del Mundo on their flagship book

Holy fucking hell in a hand basket, what is going on?

So, Waid's gonna be on, what, 5 books in the fall?

>Archie
>Champions
>this
>his upcoming Aftershock book
>Black Widow

I have no idea why these "big" Marvel writers are taking on so many projects at once.

Got resolved during the timeskip evidently.

He's also writing Avengers .1, which is an Untold Tales of the Kookie Quartet book.

>his upcoming Aftershock book
Out next week. He has a co-writer

Maybe because their names are primarily used for marketing and the actual writing duties are largely done by editorial/committee?

She turned up alive and well in Rage of Ultron so apparently Havok let her go?

so's Doom

still the worst thing on that cover by a long way is Hercules with a fucking space gun

if you want that shit go read his shitty solo from 1980whatever

.1 is probably only going to be 5 or 6 issues though (it's a stealth mini like the Spider-Man flashback mini Slott did).

I think Marvel is low on writing talent because of the failure of new writers to become equivalent stars to the people they lost. So they're piling a lot of work on Bendis, their last star, and Waid, who is not a big star but is reliable.

Anyone have any good pics of doom armor?

teasers aren't always 100% accurate

because a #1 sells better than a #20

>Herc with guns

A W F U L

At least he got rid of that fucking man bun.

That's the only pic we have.

This is shiit

>if you want that shit go read his shitty solo from 1980whatever

What did Bob Layton's Space Hercules ever do to you?
Are you traumatized by skrulls?

>he wants a Doom without Magic..

seriously? eat a dick.

all the "." shit is just nonsense cashgrab garbage, it always has been, just gives Marvel a reason to push out more books from flagship titles without screwing up the numbering of the actual book.

He said the exact opposite.

do you think them putting Doom in an Iron Man suit is because DC put the "S" in Sex Luthor, if you catch my drift?

he's writing Champions? fuck
I was hyped for it