Tfw you literally have to share your room with a potato

>tfw you literally have to share your room with a potato
>tfw your 18th birthday and eloping with your studly Latin boyfriend literally can't come fast enough

I'd love to share a room with Leni

>tfw you will soon have two fathers in law

From what I've seen so far, the girls have some sort of stereotype. So is she the only regular sister in the show?

>From what I've seen so far, the girls have some sort of stereotype. So is she the only regular sister in the show?
On one hand, yes, on the other no in the sense of her being Generic Bitchy Teenage Girl.

Christ

>house with paper-thin walls full of sisters who can hear you jack off

Doesn't sound all that fun.

What happens when you don't pay attention to where you're going and walk into a doorknob.

>Mazinger
Why does he have such good taste?

Why does he have a car hubcap lodged in the wall.

>tfw watching this cartoon with my children and all i can think about is all the ways i'd rape the blonde girls, then how i'd brutally beat the non blondes with my bare hands to keep them from telling and my daughter looks back at me and all I can say is "loud house is not allowed house, go to your room!" and my life is talking about leaving me

>and my life is talking about leaving me

That sucks man

If only.

i just blue my load

That's smurfed up

keep going I'm almost there

>life

You mean wife?

i want to sit smurfette leni on the tip of my penis then pull my foreskin over the top of her head and suffocate her slowly so she paws at the inner folds of my smegma encrusted blanket of love, then just as she is about to die
i pull back the flap and blast her across the room with my boiling hot orange piss and she slams into a wall and breaks her neck, but lives as a cripple and every day while i push her around in her wheelchair with a pool cue, i shit in a corner of my room and try to steer her into it because i love her just that much

Lucy really is a loud bitch.

And why can't he fuck Lynn instead?