Why nigger?

Lawrence Fishburne

He was good in Othello.

Idris Elba

Morgan Freeman
Reasons:
Shawshank Redemption
Se7en

Forrest Whittaker, Samuel L. Jackson, Wesley Snipes, Cuba Gooding Jr, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, Danny Glover, Sidney Pottier...

Why? They're good actors and I enjoy their movies. Fuck off back to your alt-right hugbox.

This
Morgan Freeman is overrated

>pls leave my safespace

Keep crying fag.

>please name some black actors so I can call them niggers
>make sure to provide an argument I can completely disregard because it doesn't fit with my narrative of niggers nigging
>nigger nigger nigger

Quality thread, OP.

Eh, yeah he is. Those movies are great though.

Denzel Washington in Man on Fire was the only way that movie worked at all

But he's good in most things
Solid actor

The guy who always seems to play an african warlord, you know the one.

Kill yourself retard

Was going to say Denzel as well. The guy knows how to act. His latest film Fences was evident of this.

There are plenty of good black actors OP. Stop being a nigga.

Denzel Washington. He's got a lot of roles these days that are all "aged badass who still has it" but he's got that 1,000 yard stare that actors DREAM of. And when he does get into real drama like Fences or Flight he kills it.

Idris Elba. Beyond the meme, he is a genuinely talented guy with a decent amount of range. String and Luther are good characters of his. He's wasted in the Thor movies. I'm stoked for the Dark Tower. I really want to see him get more into villain territory, his Shere Khan was menacing as fuck.

Morgan and Forrest get honorable mentions.

Forest Whitaker?

Kirk Lazarus

It's a shame that any black actor no matter how good could never compare to the best white actors

u mad, OP? Don't worry, your shitty thread is still getting some (You)s. Have another.

I'm not even OP and what you're describing isn't even happening you stupid bitch

>no yaphet kotto
>no james earl jones

Sidney Poitier, unlike modern black actors his charisma never felt forced and had a range emotions.

That english guy whose name I can't pronounce.

*of

Chiwetel Ejiofor

Eddie Murphy

Denzel is the only good African American actor. Whenever Hollywood needs good black actors for movies they have to import them from England.

Morgan Freeman

R. Kelly.

theyre called blacktors

Philip Michael Thomas

>Please leave MY safe space

Oh boy

>NO YOU
how sad

Keith David
Ken Foree

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn

you beat me to it

>Chiwetel Ejiofor
Cheewootal! I unironically love that guy.

I think he's kinda been playing the same character in every movie, but... I don't care in the slightest.

I mean, there's the obvious ones like Fishburne, Freeman, Denzel, Cuba, Forrest, etc. But I'm guessing you have prepared responses for all of those, right? RIGHT??

>Keith David
He's an amazing voice actor. Obviously. Most of his actual on screen performances are pretty cheesy though.

Tim Meadows is a brilliant comedic actor.

Djimon Hounsou is great.