What do Europeans think about their American counterparts?

What do Europeans think about their American counterparts?
>german americans, spanish americans, anglo americans, etc.
>inb4 you are all mutts faggot kys

Other urls found in this thread:

swimoutlet.com/p/zumo-germany-water-polo-brief-30632/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google-shopping&color=10890&size=9281&gclid=CjwKEAjwlZa9BRCw7cS66eTxlCkSJAC-ddmwoY0mzf0ZQX1Qt4HnXA_3t91Fw20RWLt2FqwVQMHqOhoCf6Pw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beaners aside, cali is dope

Where do PA, NY, and NJ fit in here?

Get out normie

probably shit tier

>Muh anchestors

Only degenerates don't know or care about their ancestors.

What if my ancestors were Muslims from Analbania?

I've only heard good things said about us from Europeans. Yep.

oh goodie, it is good that they love us and don't make hate threads about us on a daily basis

I honestly don't understand what the big deal is with Europe.
Europeans are often very ignorant, have bad English (especially the Brits), and take bait easily.
Even South Americans are more cultured than the Europeans. They are truly a dying breed, and for good reason.

So really, the regions with the highest percentage of white populations are the best - I am shocked.

NEW JERSEY PRIDE BITCHES
>GOING 80 ON ALL MAJOR HIGHWAYS
>WORKING SERVING JOB 9 DAYS A WEEK BECAUSE RENT IS NEARLY THE SAME AS NEW YORK LMFAO
>KNOWING ALL ABOUT HOW COPS WORK AND HOW TO AVOID THEM JUST BY DRIVING ON THE HIGHWAYS
>LITERALLY ALL THE BIOMES IN THE WORLD IN ONE STATE
DON'T FORGET HATING ON JERSEY IS LITERALLY A MEME

This is it to a T, the south is the greatest place on earth, until you get to the nigger infested cities.

It's cute how you're still religious. Your optimism is admirable and distasteful in equal measure. Your spirit and desire to defend your freedom, as well as your patriotism, are truly admirable qualities.

LITERALLY the worst state in the union

Shithole full of NYC rejects, pollution, crime and nogunz.

>Delusions of grandeur
>The thread

Just like hamburger, they are all grinded together and mixed so that you can't recognize the initial product.

And they are all fat!

What about the DMV area? (D.C., Maryland, Virginia)?

This turn you on Sven?

Central Willamette valley, Oregon here. We are not California, thank you.

Awful

Awful

Mountain west > Midwest > New England >>>> southwest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> west coast > east coast (minus New England) >>>>>> dixie

New England would be #1 if not for how libtarded it is

kek

I'm this guy:
living in Beaverton. As far as America is concerned, I feel sorry for anybody not living in Oregon.

Actually outside of Europe, I feel sorry for anyone not living here

cmon sven :( you dont love us :(

Michigan is an iffy one
North of Mid michigan everyone is based AF, but below everyone is a welfare recipient.

>New England
>top tier

Bunch of clueless liberal cucks.

Bruh if that's really you where did you get that suit? I need new ones and that's hot af

more of this

swimoutlet.com/p/zumo-germany-water-polo-brief-30632/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google-shopping&color=10890&size=9281&gclid=CjwKEAjwlZa9BRCw7cS66eTxlCkSJAC-ddmwoY0mzf0ZQX1Qt4HnXA_3t91Fw20RWLt2FqwVQMHqOhoCf6Pw_wcB

they should have it for other countries too. They have a money back policy if you need to return for a larger/smaller size

Ayyy I grew up near Lake Oswego. This valley is God's own country. Basically white mans paradise. I do feel bad for the other states, but thank god they are deluded enough not to move here

Cheers mate, und es gibt nichts besser als Deutschland!

I tend to like America and Americans in general, but as with practically all Western countries there's the worrying situation with all the assorted human detritus that's slowly withering us away. It seems very possible that in my lifetime the U.S. will turn into South Africa Liteā„¢, I won't even get started on Europe. But anyway to be specific about the things I like about America and Americans - easily some of the most optimistic people in the world, the U.S. and U.K. have a pretty unique relationship (the old, has-been father and the son who had a fight with his dad once but they're mostly buddies now), and certain things that I like which came out of America. Overall, I hope America turns itself around - much like the rest of the Western world, and a lot of you are alright.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually the mexican horde is gonna find its way further north.

I just noticed the bottle of vernors
NECTER OF THE GODS

Godspeed you magnificent bastard

>tfw bean

Mom had a lot of spaniard in her, does that mean if I have kids with a white woman and my kids have kids with white people and so on that eventually my descendants will be white?

>thinks the 3rd largest state isn't superior based on the area near the mexican border
>forgets 50% of the nations GDP is generated there, and all the richest people live there, and all the biggest companies are there, including all tech companies
>at least new england has colorful leaves 1 month of the year

pretty sweet wheelchair

>Money makes you great
>Nevermind that California is full of violent mexicans, degenerate faggots, and hipster scum

>NECTER
Careful, I think all that shitty gingerale is getting to you

America is cool and all but I find it too big of a country to generalise I hate some and love some, most on pol are allright besides the stupid amount of hurr dur anarchy is da best

The niggers shooting each other outside are distracting me.

>PA
>NY
>awful
confirmed shit tier taste, New York City and Philadelphia are the only things holding these states back