This is the US Table Tennis Olympic Team. See anything wrong?

This is the US Table Tennis Olympic Team. See anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

esports-betting.pro/lol/world-championship-2015-season-5/na-lcs-teams-north-america/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1470533918721.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No Blacks?

Whites can't into tennis

Where in Vancouver did you find this man, leaf boy?

20% shy of a DOTA squad?

Just normal Americans senpai

What, you could do better white boy?

Are Asians just better at fine motor skills?

Why are there Canadians on our team?

Table tennis is an olympic sport? When will deepthroating cocks be an olympic sport?

I will say there are some benefits to diversity and multiculturalism. This is one of them.

The best rice bowls are made in the Trump Tower Grill. I love Asians!

Are you that good at anything whitey?

FUCKING THREAD SON

I'm watching Portugal vs USA table tennis right now. Both of them are Chinese. I wonder if they speak to each other in Mandarin?

Far left is a a cute!
CUTE!!

No I don't see anything wrong.
Look OP. Some races are naturally better at some sports than others. The nip nong ching chongs are good at ping pong, a fact which should be obvious now that I've put it in easy-to-understand terms. Blacks are naturally good at basketball and football, one because they have massive hands and two because they're naturally aggressive.

The NBA, NFL, and whatever ping pong organizations exist are not going out of their way to hire blacks and Asians. They're not racist organizations, giving preferential treatment to those people. They are going purely meritocratic. They want the best players, and it just so happens that people of a certain race are naturally good at some of these sports.

As a side note, Asians are also good at "esports", which is why Starcraft has been South Korea's national sport for years and why the American teams for popular modern esports games are usually also mostly Asian.

esports-betting.pro/lol/world-championship-2015-season-5/na-lcs-teams-north-america/

White boys are so petty

Of you european americans want to be in the olympics then practice harder...

Olympics is full of stereotypes, but remember
>race is a social construct :^)

These are my impressions of US olympiads.

Basketball: Mostly blacks
Track and Field: Mostly blacks
Cycling: Whites
Shooting: Whites
Boxing: Mexicans
Swimming: Whites
Table Tennis: Asians
Women's Soccer: White Lesbians

Am I right?

whats wrong? I see nothing wrong here. Americans arent just whites you retard. Not to mention they are only there becasue they were better than every white person they played against. dont get so offended.

No, but I see plenty wong

believe it or not they were pushing for poll dancing as an Olympic even, from there the slippery slop would've taking it all the way down to cum gurgling

>not "See anything wong?"

Do you even meme?

>white peopel
>good at table tennis

pick one chink

>european americans
>can spell

Pick one

Yeah, if you breed with an Asian qt, pray for a girl. Half breed boys are mongrels

i.4cdn.org/pol/1470533918721.jpg

It seems like every boxer is a Mexican from California. Pic related is Oscar De La Hoya when he was young. Can his loyalty be trusted?

If 99% of Kenyans try to become long distance runners, but only 2% of white people try, is it that surprising you see so many Kenyans winning marathons?

Thanks for the plug, Trump.

One user said that almost all Kenyans who win long distance running competitions come from a few families of 1 tribe that live in the highlands. It's a sweet spot of genetics, culture and environment.

Forrest Gump where are you

8 posts up.

>See anything Wong?

FTFY

Yeah that table tennis is a fucking olympic sport.

Greeks used to fucking die when the competed. Wtf is this shit with niggers and chinks representing white countries?

Just fucking kill me already I wasn't meant for this era god damn.

So much for me being clever.

I hate you guys.

This is Sup Forums, it's literally ethnocentrism central primarily revolving around the warped opinions of white upper middle class weebs between the ages of 13 and 24

wow it's almost like culture and genetics make certain races predisposed to be good at certain sports

Those are Americans, cuck. You mad when Lebron wins us the gold too, because he's black? Don't fall so hard into the racism meme. Minorities aren't all horrible.

t. relatively racist guy by 2016 standards

I'd cum inside the one on the left.

KEK

lol is better tho

It's table tennis , what the fuck do you expect ?

"Superior Race"

BTFO LOL

It's also cultural. It's no secret that the world's elite tennis players primarily come from disciplined tennis schools, and the best gymnasts tend to have VERY disciplined Soviet mentors.

>inb4 blm schisms from the american team

fpbp

Soccer and Boxing are pretty diverse ethnically because they're universally embraced by most every culture.

Those (((Americans))) sure have some tiny wide eyes... they need to get their eyes checked.

I'll give the spics credit where it is due -- they booed those two niggers for nigging it up.

Thanks CRT for (((correcting the record)))

You're right, you sure weren't. What's the matter, white boy, can't handle a bit of domestic competition? May the best man win :^)

First post best post

and

/thread

kek

what, all i see is a team of AMERICANS

>from there the slippery slop would've taking it all the way down to cum gurgling

That would be grossly unfair, Sweden would dominate in the men's division.

Maybe you're not squinting hard enough.

>he doesn't like Asian immigrants
nigger, Asian immigrants bring up national test scores and get stricter entrance requirements for college
many also go into medicine or become entrepreneurs
you might have something to complain about if they were arabs or niggers but chinks are mostly good immigrants (mostly)

Yeah I wouldn't complain about people better than me taking my jobs. If you truly believe natural selection should continue, that's perfectly fine.

yeah nobody's getting laid

*see anything wong?

well the athletes sure are

kek