Natasha wasnt shitty
Spidey was great
Witchfu tits
Autism Vision
Asshole/Daddy Clint

Not much

>Too much water

>1.jpg

The Russos are just good at making CA movies apparently. TWS was WAY fucking better than any other movie in phase 2, and arguably better than any movie in phase 1, because of them.

Comic was better.

>this will trigger the marvelcuck

Idk man, those are some strong points highlighted right there.

Also I thought IGN was universally considered a joke. Then again I really wasn't too into Civil War so I don't know.

To be honest i was turned off by the airport battle, the final fight was so much better.
Plus, they should have focused more in the political side.

Truly based.

Audiences inexplicable fondness for by-the-numbers blockbusters.

Yeah, pretty much this desu.

>inexplicable
It's 100% explicable

Go back to spamming BVS threads on Sup Forums.

Hello captain obvious!
Care to stfu?

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

You don't know what a by the numbers blockbuster is.

I was recently subjected to Independence Day 2. I was so bored I almost fell asleep. Literally had no engagement in any of it. Even stuff like BvS is better. It hit all the numbers, it dropped all the cliches, and it did so without a lick of self-awareness or any sort of creative spin. THAT is a by the numbers blockbuster. It reminded me why Marvel films are popular in the first place.

>I'm unironically agreeing with an IGN employee's review, surely this will only make me and my fellow DCucks look smart and not at all delusional!

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

>BVS threads are filled with DCucks bragging about how BVS is talked about
>CW threads are filled with DC shitposters
Everytime

>1.jpgfag

Nice try super-satan, but all the MCU output can be easily dumped with all the crap you just mentioned.

This will certainly get you a lot of (you)'s alright.

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

It really can't.

The character work alone is miles better.

OHOHOHOHOHO

>BvS
>88%

They did not adapt the comic version of Civil War.

Things like this are just sad now.

I think the only one he was close on was TMNT2.

Because those movies have taken the same cancerous shape as their comic counterparts: stretched-beyond-reason serialized storytelling in a tenously interconnected universe, arranged to be as profitable as possible with minimum creativity or risk involved

>BvS didn't make a single billion
How sad

THANK YOU, BASED RUSSOS.

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

I mean, i'd disagree, but the pic does have valid criticism

They're nowhere near that level yet.

To be frank, a lot of these films have been huge risks. Nobody even thought GotG would do well. And they're far more creative and well written than your average by the numbers blockbuster. There mere fact that they usually have a consistent, well-developed theme running through them puts them above mindless tripe like Independence Day or Transformers.

>Spiderman
>a good thing
for what? for the fact that its spiderman?
someone please explain
he was nothing more than a mindless tool for tony's side and contributed nothing to the movie itself

I'm actually surprised how fast this movie dropped off the radar. People liked it and then it was just another superhero film and most moved on.

I'm curious to see how DVD sales for this and BvS will compare.

It didn't really drop off the radar as such, people were too busy dealing with the constant BvS threads and their "kino".

Do we also get an ultimate cut for cw?

>Zemo bad
>repetitive arguments
nigga it was a movie not a Midterm paper talk about the action or the acting

The movie wasn't really memorable beyond the airport and the final fight and even if the team got separated, it doesn't really feel like anything of importance happened.

Even with that letter that Cap send to Tony, the whole teams separated part is kind of moot

Yet another failure to incorporate the cosmic and magic marvel universe

Only great mindless action scenes

Honestly, this pic is spot on, the movie wasn't that good beyond the action or fan service elements.

Most people can't stop picking apart the movie with how many plot holes it has

>Yet another failure to incorporate the cosmic and magic marvel universe

>Cosmic

Rossos didn't fail to not focus on that. They deliberately didn't want to. They wanted the story it to be, figuratively and literally, down to earth.

>Magic

Marvel went out of their way in Phase-1 to establish that sorcery doesn't exist in the MCU.

What? So, how are they going to do Doctor Strange?

>Natasha wasnt shitty
She literally did almost nothing important for herself

>So, how are they going to do Doctor Strange?

I've heard rumors that alot of his powers will be on account of some greater understanding of quantum physics. And also that he'll have assistance though the Eye of Agamotto, which is supposedly going to have an Infinity Stone in it. The Time Stone, I think.

>Spidey was great
no

THANK YOU, BASED RUSSOS

She stopped Black Panther long enough to allow Cap and Bucky to escape.

THANK YOU BASED RUSOS

Spider-Man
Black Panther
airport fight scene
Tony vs. Cap & Bucky fight scene

that's it.

Based IGN

>when your movie is so bad, your fanboys need IGN to validate their love of it.

spiderman was pretty gud

>inexplicable

It's ridiculously easy to manipulate normies.

THANK YOU BASED RUSOS

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

Less quips
More grounded

It became the kinoest

Decent directors and the blunder of the decade happen three months earlier

It did better than Xmen Apocalypses