How did he get away with so much shit for the entire show?

how did he get away with so much shit for the entire show?
was he a mary sue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoUg_7BVHTk
youtube.com/watch?v=ekOBn1IBa7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Liz Lemon was addicted to him.
>I named him Black Dennis
>isn't that a little racist?
>oh yeah Liz the guy with a black son is the racist

If it wasn't for his brother I would say he was a sociopath. Turns out he was just really smart.

But yeah, in real life prison, that whole "lone ranger who plays both sides" doesn't play. Unless you're really high up. If he didn't have any strong connections either way, he would have been dealt with.

t. person who has never been to prison

You're an idiot. Liz was the Mary Sue. Perfect Manhattan apartment, cushy job despite screwing up constantly, everything just happened to go right for her at the end of every episode.

Dennis owned a vending machine in a hallway outside a KMart.

Mary sues are perfect and never make mistakes. Liz fucks up constantly and everyone in the show is quick to point out her many flaws. If anyone is a mary sue it's Jack.

I always thought of it this way;

As the audience, we see all the shit he does and wonder how he may get away with it, but the prisoners don't have the POV we do. Most are just minding their business or have other shit to deal with.

I'm an Oz Stan so this is probably just a reach.

>how did he get away with so much shit for the entire show?
His sister is married to the show writer/producer.

Niggers are up to something

HUH

AAAAAHHHHH

Oh hi SKILLINGER...

There were a handful of episodes that showed an Irish gang that he was in charge of. He was just the most proactive of all the gang leaders and used his people the least.

the show only survived for so long because lots of fags in denial loved all that homo sex

plot armor in a series that's shit after season 2

I liked the crossover with Law & Order: SVU

>referring to this guy as anything except absolutely based dennis

He's really good-looking, how come he didn't make it?

Wasn't it in the basement of the Kmart?

Why was the best "prior crime scene" for Oz for a character with 30s of screen time?

youtube.com/watch?v=IoUg_7BVHTk

He had Allstate.

MAKE UNIT B WHITE AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=ekOBn1IBa7E

yes it was. you had to get the key from some guy to even get to the room with the coffee machine... great joke because it was incredibly inconvenient place to get some coffee which is sold everywhere