Maybe some cherry picked upper class ones

I've seenlots of literal poorfags who look like that. Although they dress badly

I would marry them both

congolombian on lsd

Would marry and have kids

Can you smell that?

of course user, that's totally how the average colombian girl looks, sure

post some average ones. Wanna laugh

They're grandparents undoubtedly immigrated from Germany after Nazis were no longer welcome. Went to a magnet school with a blue eyed blonde haired girl from Columbia. Yeah right lol.

t. Jhon Jairo Restrepo Renteria from Miami overstaying visa

brown for instance

Literally my family 10 years ago. p-please take me back, this place is a shithole

pictures pls

I lived in west palm beach for some time. What hapenned? Did you get deported or what?

some friend of a distant cousin got deported so my mother freaked out, my father had some business to tend to aswell

I've seen a few too, but they looked kind of ugly and degenerate, I guess beauty is related more to money and lifestyle than genetics.

Waiting for the argie to post average brown Colombians. I’m disappointed so far

real colombian

That sucks. I once met a colombian dude born with only one arm. His parents moved to Florida when he was like 6 months and they got deported like 18 years later. For some reason, the DACA shit didn’t apply to him and his family never try to legalize their immigrant status. He now lives here and has a thick south fl accent despite being Colombian, he got deep into weed and loathes every second of his life here. Worst thing is that he can’t go back

Colombia looks like a comfy place desu

>his family never try to legalize their immigrant status.
Were they here during the Ronald Reagan years? They could've had amnesty.

Dude’s like 25 yo, so I don’t believe they were eligible for amnesty. They could’ve gotten all the papers legally from what he told me, but his dad was a lazy ass prick who managed to get them deported instead

Lots of ex-florida dudes become stoners for some reason.

>fake whores
>drugs
>shitty immigrants

Could this thread be more Paisa? Fucking Paisas?

>man with wig

I'm not going to save pics just to have a stupid internet fight, you know it's true

brown is better

No.
Just a few ones look like this. It's more an exception than the rule.

The dude I was talking about is from Cali, my Boyaco friend

aaaaaaaaaj
que alguien postee las fotos del cer0n

>go to colombia because of this post
>get shot

if ya had a gun that wouldn't happen, fuckin cuck

No they all look like Shakira clones. Bravo Colombia!

>having a gun makes you immune to bullets

>Columbia
I don't know why this always triggers my autism; i'm not a spic. How fucking hard is it to get it right? It's Colombia. Two O's.

Geography is the easiest thing in the world. You don't need to invest tons of hours or critical thinking. How do you fucking idiots, even live with yourselves being so clueless?

ARE YOU DETAINING ME!?!?! A GUN IS A 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT, YOU WILL REGRET THIS.