*Inhales

*Inhales

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WV3pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit its real

AAAAAAAAAA

You don't get to bring kgb

lmao
I can already imagine some Polish or Russian kids visiting wikipedia for some history assignment and seeing this

Where did this meme come from?

Lotta loyalty for a civil serpent

Where the fuck is this even from? I've seen those coked-up polandballs, but I don't know the source.

From Russian polandball

Hahahahahahahahha

kek it's still up, hopefully it outlasts the 8 second independence vandalism

ahahahahahaha oh nonono

>it's a thumbnail
why?

What's the original comic?

i fucking hate this website

Posting links has always been cancer in Sup Forums

i could never understand the logic behind that stuff. a few hours and some user will revert and freeze it for 24 hrs

it appears that you weren't able to post because you were spamming
try to reformat your post and try again

What fresh hell am I looking at?

WTF have you done?

archive.is/WV3pg

Whoever’s doing this better post moar.

SOMEONE RE DO IT

this made my morning

It's in the Russian and Polish wiki too

First picture's back up

MOAR

the dragon dildo looks like a weird alien dog

Sadly Polish Wikipedia has verification process before it shows in the actual article.

>it's actually fucking real
Ahahhahahahahaha this is amazing

so what is going on with the tiger head?

Dunno, must be something featured in the Russian polandball comics

Maybe it's in the Russian

Both pictures are. I wouldn't imagine Russian Wikipedia is very closely moderated.

Been about an hour and it's still up.

Well

Yeah it still is on the Russian and Portuguese Wikis.

Kek those are big languages, I thought they'd be more strictly moderated.

Why you guys don't check the Ukrainian Wikipedia?