You fuckers are worries about muslims and russia like it fucking matters...

You fuckers are worries about muslims and russia like it fucking matters. Seriously guys can stop for one second and look east?

Video very fucking related:
youtube.com/watch?v=aP33K72nmDo

Video again very fucking related:
youtube.com/watch?v=YGhWB2px99g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5BAvjWPqeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit is so old op

You're massive gook autist

America should just surprise nuke China, they're literally destroyed the planet and will probably kill everyone in 20 years.

karmas a bitch

The never forgot about your atrocities, Japan. I hope your body is ready.

Don't worry nip, operation Treadstone, Blackbriar and Larx are on full motion. Agents have been placed with their military structure, artificial neural network are calculating all their moves.

>thinking the US stands a chance against china

Like all great empires the US will collapse internally before externally. In 50+ years china will surely rule the world, it's purely inevitable at this point. Even a trump presidency which is looking increasingly unlikely can only delay the inevitable

Fuck you guys, you have treaty obligations.

I hope Japan and US will make a war against red menace. But many american don't understand. It would be better for Japan to stand up and fight and those of us who understand will join. But americans in general are too stupid

Seriously guys, join the right side and you can rape one like this when we win.

Enjoy being a vassel in 10 years time.

i used to like nip-posters until you idiots started to make multiculticuck threads on this board

now i think we should let china have you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5BAvjWPqeQ

Have you guys seen any of the Democrat rallys? Remember the paid audience members during the DNC?

They are packing the rallys with paid audience, it's some next level shit. They are hardcore trying to beat Trumps audience energy.

I've watched my very first 10 minutes of a democrat rally, there's already been two very clearly forced chants and people burst out laughing at any vague attempt at a joke. They mega cheer everything said and theres constant whoops, JUDEN shouts, and whistles.

Hillary sounds terrible thank fuck. Shes hoarse and looks weak. Wish illness upon her Sup Forums.

At least we're to close to the mainland to nuke. Enjoy being radioactive dust like you traitorous fucks deserve. Remember the Anglo-Japanese Treaty? Why did you faggots break it?

Oh yes we're going to worry about a degenerate shithole that lost twice, both to an embarrassing degree, to a small Island Nation. Yes we're going to worry about the people turned into sex slaves and lab rats because they couldn't fight a tiny fucking Island. Right. I'm so scared.
If China went to war with Australia all they'd need would be a platoon of Aussies with AUGs to take out all ground forces of the PRC. They are some of the worst fighters in the world next to the Brits and Italians.

No such thing as a surprise nuke you fucktard BR. Unless we can invent Metal Gear.

This guy gets it.

ISIS/Al Qaeda are simply a footnote in history, a result of American imperialism in the Middle East gone wrong, which will correct itself in 20-30 years.

Russia just wants its old Soviet block back.

China on the other hand is a existential threat to those on the wrong side of it. They are resource hungry and will do anything to get what they need to sustain their massive population. You are very right to be worried about China. They may not make a move for many years yet, but when they do the Earth will shake.

>scared of chinks

Just have the feds give nukes to some anti-china terrorists and fuck china up by blowing up Beijing. Problem solved.

They're already my country's vassal.

they wouldn't be a problem if you japs stopped jacking off to hentai and started rebuilding your army and navy.

reminder
>china enters war
>trade stops with china
>china shits itself
>entire country starves

1930's USA:

>Bawww evil Japan is attacking poor China

2020's USA:

>Dear god please Japan attack China

Make up your fucking mind faggot

they dont have as many nukes
just have trump say that if they step one foot on our land we will blow them out of existence
if they dont take the threat, give them a few hiroshimas
tell russia to back the fuck off unless they want to take part in the planets destruction
just involve china and be very pragmatic about it
also, make more nukes
i fucking hate the chinese

Nuke the whole Eastern China and China will be destroyed.