Bosnia & Herzegovina

How does Sup Forums feel about Bosnia & Herzegovina?

>muslim serbs and turkish cocksuckers
i'll pass

Should habe been splitted between Serbia and Croatia like Tudjman and Milosevic wanted. We don't need muslim countries in Europe, especially not here.

MUJIAHIDEEEEEEENNN

the worst thing is that they have nothing to do with Islam but they still converted during Turkish occupation, it's just bunch of serbs and croats who were islamized

B&H has no identity besides everyone being named hassan and they were all stumped when a bunch of crazy terrorists from Saudi Arabia came to fight for them, begging the question why do so many of them continue to be half-muslim

Ask any Bosniak and they will tell you they are white but Muslim but not really Muslim, and it just makes you think why does this country even exist?

It's like less raped Albanians with 10% of the insane nationalism/islamism

I don’t feel about them at all.

>amerimutt is bad at geography
color me surprised

I like the shape, it looks clean

I assume that a lot of Bosnians are asked this question, but why can't they just make the name of the country shorter to simply Bosnia?
Also, it still seems to be a powder-keg that can explode under the right circumstances.

Post legs
Shouldn't exist

Herzegovina is very old name which existed as separate entity in the past, it's a historically important region and it's core part of the country

*colour

don't use yank spellings

Albanians and Bosnians aren't significantly different when it comes to islam. Neither one is really mena style muslim

Well I understand that, but can't you just treat it as a region instead of making the official name so long? Don't you rather seperate between ethnicities or are there any "proud Herzegovinians"? Sorry, if I sound disrespectful but I am generally curious.

Why does that country have two names?

It's probably to appease the croats after the war, it's their region.

>Well I understand that, but can't you just treat it as a region instead of making the official name so long?
it may be difficult to understand but it just always goes together

>Don't you rather seperate between ethnicities or are there any "proud Herzegovinians"?
yes we always separate by ethnicities, but ethnicities further get separated by region they live in. In Herzegovina live Serbs and Croats mostly, they are hardcore Serbs/Croats of course but they are also proud Herzegovians

All right, thanks for the explanation(s).
>In Herzegovina live Serbs and Croats mostly, they are hardcore Serbs/Croats of course but they are also proud Herzegovians
Learned a new thing.

>can't you just treat it as a region instead of making the official name so long
Okay, Mr. Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz...

Vojvodina (Serbia) is where Serbs live of course but they are not even close to Herzegovians when it comes to "Serbdom". Herzegovian Serbs are some of the most patriotic Serbs

My country took in about 1000 as refugees in the 90's. Since then, dunno what happened to them. Heard some have married locals and assimilated.

i like bosnia (bosniaks)
rest can go drown in the Adriatic

The difference being, it's only German-speakers who use that word, while the official usage of the name of a country is for everyone. Same applies (for different reasons) to the FYROMians as well.

I believe it serves it's purpose as a buffer zone between Serbia and Croatia thus keeping the whole place in line(i think i fairly well remember one Croatian user here comparing it to a Pandora's Box,which i consider an excellent analogy)
I like it tbqh