Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNm7h_9DKog
youtube.com/watch?v=m1BwkG0t6rM
youtube.com/watch?v=KfRI5H-I1f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you mean?

You never see an old man eating a twix

Here's one dying in one

The fuck are you Talking about you dopey twat?!

LET HIM FINISH, RICKY

I was just wonderin, twix.... Weird aint it.

Karl's thoughts on Brexit?
Karl's thoughts on Marvel's SJW brainwashing?

SJW's

Do we need em?

Thought I saw an SJW once. Turns out the bloke was a monkey.

uuuhhh.....psshhh I guess.... Leaving the Eu aint that bad. I mean Its not like were gonna join africa or where have you.

>Memechester

But Karl, KARL. It costs too much. It's going to stifle investment, it'll be a regulatory nightmare, and it's going to lead to all kinds of consequences with us and Scotland and Ireland.

>We shouldna.. shouldna been in the euro in the first place, yeah?
>It's not-
>But once you're in.. I mean.. they say you don't always.. if you stab someone, you don't always yank the knife right back out, yeah?
>It's the EU, Karl, the euro is the currency, we didn't take that
>so what'll prolly 'appen now is they'll go back in, and it'll be like, the worst o' both worlds innit. cuz now we'll be the new guy.. and they'll be 'azing won't there

>Hold on, Ricky shut up, I want to point out that Karl things you go around stabbing people
>No I jus' mean, it's a saying innit? Sometimes.. sometimes the going out 'urts more than the goin' in
>OOo the goin' out 'urts more'n th'goin'in eyy does it matey? OOer! write that one down

>there will never be more eps of the Ricky Gervais Show

Waifus, aight. Who needs em.

you never know, they might do another series down the road. I wouldn't mind a once a decade series.

Karl once said after the time Ricky farted on his head he was done.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNm7h_9DKog

is this a sleepycast cartoon?

I saw a weird thing on Channel 5 where they had a monkey brain stuck on a stick, and they poked it and it reacted.

Karl is a left twix kind of guy

No, this show is actually funny.

To be fair I never have

>and it's going to lead to all kinds of consequences with us and Scotland and Ireland.

The Scottish are cucks who are desperate to have somebody tell them what to do. Nothing will happen.
A full scale American race war is more likely than Irish reunification

it's like when they were bitching about thatch
preserving your shitty, agony-filled, laborious way of life is not the PM's priority. the rich run things. everything you have is a side-effect of what they do.

I would cast Karl Pilkington as Lex Luthor in a heartbeat.

>what do you need all this power for? why should.. does one man need to be able to do these things? leave it. rescue a bunch of people? who asked you? go do something useful and turn a generator

>Now I'm not 'avin a go, but - say me boiler's broke. Does that mean you're gonna turn up and fix it? 'ow can you have time for all that, d'ya know what I mean?

>jus' like why dya know put the whole world in a bottle?

>Hol' on a minute, you're flying around and fightin' all the baddies and that, but we already got a group o' people doing that
>why should a cop go stop a bank robbery if he knows Superman is just gonna show up and deal with it?

Wot I'm tryin' to say is... Superman... do we really need 'im?

You fucking idiot, you stupid fucking twat! Of bloody course we need him because who's gonna stop I dunno a meteor from crashing into our planet. How about that hmm?

What about that Green Fella? Emerald Lamp or summin?

Ricky was by far the worst part of the show, and has gotten a hundred times worse ever since.

Karl is a true gem of a human being, Merchant is very smart and naturally funny, Ricky is a childish, pretentious douche and a shameless sellout.

and incredibly dimissivie. did you SEE how he reacted when Karl suggested Augmented Reality?

>It's a "Ricky Gervais tries to sound smart, mumbles instead crap and then covers his ass by saying he shouldn't be talking a serious matter to a fool like Carl" episode

Ricky is a GOD. Delete this.

RICHARD ANDERSON!

Mr. K. Dilkington

>that feel when can't watch Derek because it's too real

Karl is actually a really good actor though

youtube.com/watch?v=m1BwkG0t6rM

Karl is the best part of that show, and it sucks he didn't want to do it as much for season 2.

Honestly though, it makes much more sense for Karl to just be "acting" because nobody can be that fucking retarded. But let's be real here, there very well could be people who act and think like that

Karl isn't an actor. Very clear if you listen to the radio stuff. The podcasts were loosely scripted though. You can tell because they recycled material from the radio days

Idk Steve annoys me more than Ricky. Ricky talks shit but he can also take it when Karl fights back. Steve talks shit but gets super butthurt any time Karl insults him back.

That said it is really annoying when Ricky immediately dismisses what Karl says, but its not like Steve is defending Karl.

fucking kekkles

>but he can also take it when Karl fights back

When did that ever happen?

>i saw these cakes, thought "can't doin wit that"
>forty of 'em
>and uhh stole the lot of 'em
>twas terrible

I like Ricky just because of how much of a non-stop condescending asshole he is.

>None of this needed

>Baby dead

youtube.com/watch?v=KfRI5H-I1f4

Well you don't

Ball-achingly dull

What do he got all these Robins for, anyhow? I say get rid of em. Don't need em.