How is this possible? Does he work for 100 bucks a movie?

How is this possible? Does he work for 100 bucks a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

flavorwire.com/484956/meet-david-decoteau-the-king-of-homoerotic-on-demand-schlock
youtu.be/gHWFhafmVhU?t=1m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10, 000 a role

50 roles a year

You do the dirty pathagorous to figure it out

>An egg salad sandwich and a half eaten newton?

'Sign me up'

ha ha memes

he works for memes ha ha

he doesnt get paid in money, he is paid in various items.

Okay I did that and the answer is 10,000.12

Half a pack of smokes and a bus fare

Is Eric Roberts the only modern day actor with the "old-hollywood" tan?

He probably finances movies just so he can be in them

>when your daughter is almost double your net worth

That seems fair though, when people have kids don't they expect their kids to do better than them, and so on?

>Does he work for 100 bucks a movie?

Probably.

flavorwire.com/484956/meet-david-decoteau-the-king-of-homoerotic-on-demand-schlock

>So, in 2013, A Talking Cat!?! (that’s the title, with two exclamation points and a question mark) was unleashed upon an unsuspecting world. Eric Roberts, of all people, voiced the kitty, and recorded his lines in 15 minutes. “I just called him up and said, ‘Hey Eric, can you do the voice in my talking cat movie?’ He said, ‘Sure, when do you want to do it?’ I said, ‘How about now?’”

He said in an interview once that he sometimes takes low budget rolls if it's shooting someplace he wants to go. Basically a free vacation. He also said in cases like this he insists on having weekends off.

MMAANNYYYY NOOO MANNNY WHAT ARE YOU DOINGG G MANNYYY

He just forgets to deposit the checks

I fucking love this guy.
Has anyone seen The Ambulance, starring him? I might watch it today.

What the hell... 464 movies!!!

17,241.38 per movie.

Fucking Red Buttons!
This looks awesome.

It is. I'm just busting your balls, Eric.

kek

Fuck, I got genuinely interested in that film based on your description, but than I realized Red Buttons is an actor.

He should start a production company / tax evasion scheme. Then he can vacation and get paid while occasionally filming a few scenes here and there, just like Adam Sandler does with Happy Maddison

(Alright it's not actually a tax scheme...but they make shitty flicks fully well knowing they will tank financially, then recoup some of the costs through government subsidies. Im not sure what the term for this is)

b-b-but men make more than wimmen!

Being in the Doctor Who movie really reduced his net worth.

JEALOUSY

That's a retarded world view and neither nature or economy could ever support it if that every actually happened.

Wait, she's his daughter? Did not know that.

He has more money that he can ever spend, he is doing it so he would meet with people, like how old people go to doctor to chat

ERIC ROBERTS...... NEVER GOT A DINNER

What!? How does the world work if kids make less money than parents, then? That makes no sense.
Note that I mean it's the goal, not that it actually always happens. It's only something you aim for I assume, and that not everyone achieves.

That's how it works for black people. They wuz kangz, and now all they have is a boombox and a few bullets

that's why she's a domestic abuser, her dad's a drug addict degenerate

>undercut everybody
>get tons of work
>make huge resume
>get tons of more work
>still get to be a famous millionaire for doing a meme job that you love

he's doing it right for a non A-lister imo

Infinite growth is a world killer.

Is it fair to say he elevates everything hes in?
>dark knight: only actor with the same presence is gary oldman despite limit screen time
>The expendables: Kino villian, just inverting the tropes of the genre and character whilst remaining true to the premise
>inherent vice: kills it as doped up millionaire, again taking the surreal tone of the picture as inspiration and opportunity for innovation

8000% /ourguy/

He acts in mostly low-budget (for Hollywood standards) movies. He doesn't get millions, he probably gets like 20k for a movie.

Definitely. He was even cool in Sharktopus, I loved the way he acted his silly death.
My dad and I would always forget the name of this guy so we just started calling him "the good actor" every time we had to mention him being in a movie (usually where he's basically the only good actor in it) or something. At first we just called him "the good actor from sharktopus".

unlike Robert Down Here Jr. Eric actually loves his job and does it for a sustainable amount of money and doesn't jew it up

what the fuck this is like Beyonce money

It depends on inheritancy laws and how many kds?

youtu.be/gHWFhafmVhU?t=1m8s
what did mickey rourke meant by this? Who is behind eric roberts downfall?

He's also a musician and has a band and a label, so there's that.

He turned down one movie that turned out to be role of a lifetime. He never did that again, that's why he accepts every role he can get

California state income tax. Probably just over a high bracket cutoff

but what movie?

Unquestionably his best film.

And the girl was a qt 3.14.

Indiana Jones main role

>He thinks network is directly related to salary

Oh you kids on here

thats why poor people stay poor. for regular people, real wealth is built up over generations. you want, nay, expect your children to do better than you. poor people who complain that they, personally will never get rich are completely missing the point and pass this world view to their children will stay poor along with all their descendants.

I hope you're joking. This has to be a joke

Nope. He was a small time actor back than, but the director thought he had a lot of talent.
But Eric turned the role down because of his unconventional views about the enemies of the movies. That's why he stayed a B lister the rest of his life

I'm not really worried about Mr. Roberts. That is 8 Million more than I'll ever see in my shitty life. Plus I assume he got to have sex with many beautiful women during his career.

Fuck this shitty meme. *My* life should be a meme.

>w-

What the fuck? Is this subtle and undercover raimiposting?

The dude that played owl man in watchmen is also worth like $200million

networth is usually way less than actual liquid assets

Tom Selleck refused the Indiana Jones for real.

Yes. Perhaps telling the director to "fuck off, you degenerate kike. A nazi killer? I hope your pet nigger kills you. But wait I might be interested in playing the nazi high commander. It's not like any of you rats have ever met with a nazi before"

Wasn't the best idea.