Why is there so few immigration legal or otherwise from Papua, Indonesia and Timor to Australia?

Why is there so few immigration legal or otherwise from Papua, Indonesia and Timor to Australia?

I think it's because Australia basically shoots down immigrants if they try to get there illegally.

>this
And they put them in concentration camps in desert islands.

There's lots of immigration to Australia. We are a multicultural nation after all with massive population growth due to immigration. I think those countries tend to be poorer countries so less legal immigration is possible.

Malays had contact with abos long before the convicts arrived. Tellingly, we didn't stay and only traded with the abos. Bear in mind we (our common ancestors) settled NZ, Hawaii and Madagascar.

I'm talking specifically about immigration from these three countries not overall immigration to Australia
Is it common knowledge in Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei that you're related to Polynesians and Malagasy?

you mean emigration

Papua used to be part of Australia, right? How come there was no immigration from there to the mainland back then?

Aren't emigration to Australia and immigration to Australia both synonyms?

Probably racism. Explains a lot of Australia's problems.

They catch the boats and send the illegals to a concentration camp on Nauru.

White Australia policy and back then they all lived in huts and tribes.

Emigration is leaving the country so it would be emigration from Australia

because live in here is so comfy
any indonesians who go to australia are either on business related or study there

Isn't Java kinda overpopulated?

Should Indonesia be destabilize to cause a refugee wave in Australia?

That will burn all the oil wells,gold mines and plantations owned by your corporate masters.

Indonesia has oil?

As well as the largest gold mine on the planet owned by Freeport Mcmoran in Arizona. Why else do you think the states govt would turn a blind eye to all the mess in Papua and elsewhere?

Indonesians never really consider foreign counties as a place to make a living, we just don't go anywhere, it's in our mentality

But there's tons of Indonesians in the Netherlands and Suriname

We wouldn't do a Europe because anti-boat people rhetoric wins votes here

Do you support West Papuan independence?

Uh Australia doesn't crack down on legal immigration, it cracks down on illegal.

Regardless, even illegal immigration is cracked down on poorly, only retarded bogan cunts think we 'stopped the boats', rather we stopped the media from reporting on illegal immigration altogether. Foolhardy in preventing Bazza and Gazza down at the pub from shitting themselves over retarded shit on ACA while they had their meth overdose.

Go to any masseuse or brothel and you will find it will have someone here illegally. Go to any farm and there's high chances you'll find some South East Asian working their for only food, shelter, a few dollars and the fear of being deported.

That is Burger gold mine clay, it doesn't matter what we think or to whom their tribal elders sell their land to. We have more pressing concern like debt slavery of Malaysians in Australian fruit farms.
Even if they are free this is what will happen
>chink businessmen came to the elders with proposal
>get them drunk skyhigh
>elders sell their land for logging/mining/etc
>Authorities can't do shit since the contract was signed
Every single time.

I was thinking theexactly same thing yesterday! I just watch a documentary and most of the illegal immigrants on the boats are from Sri Lanka or from other regions in South Asia. But the smugglers are from Indonesia though. Not really sure why there aren't very few Indonesians swarming over Australia borders with those guys.

if you look at the pics, I don't think these people are from any Indonesian islands. My guess would be that Indonesian couldn't survive without their tempe

they are just stuck in there

>We have more pressing concern like debt slavery of Malaysians in Australian fruit farms.
Yeah, what happened with that?
Link to documentary?

Indonesians in Netherlands are indos, who we kicked out in the 50's, and Indonesians in Suriname were brought there by the Dutch during colonial times

or javanese people they're breeds like rat

That is the Australian police business, our state just handles the process of bringing them back. There will always be fools who fell for the 'earn 2k dollars easy money' before realizing its a trap ,get their passport confiscated by the employers then too afraid to escape and seek out the police.

If your main interaction with Australians was Bali would you wan't to immigrate here?

Do Papuans never really hop to those islands that Australia owns that are next to them?

It's taboo to leave your parents in the third world shithole while you move to first world.

Those islands apparently aren't much different day-to-day than New Guinea itself.

kek