Marvel - The Defenders

I watched the trailer youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc and i am speechless, i have never looked forward to anything as much as i now look forward to the Defenders.

>Iron Fist

The other three were so good and would make such a good team.

What the fuck is billionaire with the glowing fist going to bring. He obviously doesn't use his vast wealth to equip them properly

looks like dogshit

>2017
>Looking forward to capeshit

Ritter has a cute butt. Which is why she has that pose of course. This looks too 'try hard reel shieeet' for me though, everyone is wearing street clothes but they are still true to the comic type style for me.

I like this DC - Marvel crossover

2serious. Thought we established that costumes were cool.

She'd better fucking fly in this.

Bitch I know you can fly, just do it. Don't cockblock me like Smallville did for 10 years

Why the fuck doesn't Dr Strange just kick Susan Sarandan's ass in 15 seconds?

>living weapon
>that body

made it hard to believe he was capable of hurting anybody

>so good
>Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones was fine, stop complaining about some anti-white agenda you imagined

it actually was bretty gud, and David Tennant was excellent

also the part where Luke fucked Jessica so hard he broke her bed was hot

When the fuck is the Punisher trailer

>one good season of one show and the rest is all shit
Yeah nah

>no moon knight
>no punisher
>no ghost rider

ghost rider

He made the B-list, none of this small time netflix shit

Only Daredevil and Jessica Jones and Luke Cage had good trailers. The Defenders looks like trash. I'll still make myself enjoy it though.

>no moon who?
>Punisher getting his own tv show
>ghost rider movies ruined the character's reputation

Every single character is an unlikable piece of shit (except Luke "Harlem's Captain America" Cage"): The Show. The only good thing about it was Kilgrave

Do you want netflix to also ruin Moon Knight?

Nah.

How can you not like Jessica. She's a cunt, but that's the point. She's a likeable cunt though

Moon Knight deserves a movie or TV show but not as a part of the Defenders. Too retarded to function in a team
Punisher is also a loner
Ghost Rider fucking sucks. Agents of S.H.I.T. can keep him

I will always see that guy as the faggot from GoT.

* blocks your path *

Only because you'd put it in her pooper. Doesn't make her even remotely likeable in this show. She's a huge bitch, treats everyone like shit, always whining, always drinking, her voice is grating, her hygiene is bad, she looks like she smells. Nothing likeable about her, especially compared to pretty the whole cast of DD and LC in which even the villain was likeable

The only one wearing a cape is Daredevil and he looks good in it.

Save them for Midnight Sons.

Only if Morbius and Blade are on the team

The showrunners hate costumes, but without one him being called Daredevil makes no sense. So they reluctantly had to let him have one.

It's why they make fun of the other's costumes in the show, even Kingpin's white suit and cravat

Hope everyone is going to watch Cloak & Dagger too

>i have a better body that iron fist

I have no idea what they were trying to say by casting him. It's not even a race thing, that was a retarded argument, the guy looks like the twiglet they cast to play Colleen Wing could beat him up IRL

>My man will never get a Netflix show of his own

I want to die.

Also he has Dr Strange powers for some reason

Yeah, that's... well that's weird.

>daredevil s2 is 50% great, 25% good, 25% meh
>jessica jones is 25% okay, 25% meh, 50% bad
>luke cage was 25% great, 50% meh, 25% bad
>iron fist was 100% meh

I can't think of a show aimed at me that I'm less excited about watching

>mexican Daredevil
>google it
>turns out its legit
>another new forced diversity re-imagining
Why?

What the heck are these from?

>disliking based Robbie Reyes

This is complaining about black Spiderman-tier

Agents of G.O.A.T.

Looks like Agents of Shield

Robbie Reyes is the new ghostrider

Black Spiderman is stupid because the Ultimate universe is retarded

But why? Johnnie Blaze was a perfectly fine Ghostrider, if they wanted a Mexican fire guy why not do what Suicde Squad did and make one up like with that El Diablo guy? Why give us a raceswap of an existing hero?

Okay, all jokes and memes aside, that's some pretty impressive CGI for a TV show.

What the fuck is their budget?

I think he did good, why he looked weak was because he was from a place were people were honest and he thought people were actually honest and nice in New York also.

Boy was he wrong but still despite being a totally fair and open guy he not only succeeded he was a damn hero.

Iron Fist was better than Bore Cage an Jessica Jones.

More than they deserve frankly.

The show is off the rails bonkers at times, but it's well worth watching.

I don't watch, but I read about it every now and then just because Ghost Rider is the fucking best, and they actually complained about how budget-intense having the Rider on the show was, so he isn't going to be on anymore, at least not a regular.

NO COSTUMES!

Damn that's wild. I remember everyone thought the black guy in the trailer jumping out of the building in Season 1 was Luke Cage.

This looks like a pretty good portrayal of Ghost Rider. Might have to look into it.

CAMP IS FORBIDDEN!

DID I MENTION HOW OUR SHOWS ARE TOO GRITTY FOR WACKY COSTUMES!?

Why is JJ showing off her non-existent ass when she has a perfectly functional set of tits?

>non-existent ass

Nah

Where's the Runaways miniseries?

No shocker that the scenes with Daredevil and Jones were the only thing intriguing in that trailer considering they're the only two of these four that have worked.

Anons got triggered as fuck over JJ but that was by far the best show of these series. It actually had a point and a style and a grasp on tone and it was carried by strong performances.

>Luke Cage didn't work

He was good, he just had a shitty villain

I was talking specifically about the characters.

Cage was likable enough but he seriously couldn't have been blander if they tried.

C'mon that looks cool. Just give him the costume instead making him wear shitty hoodies.