This movie has too many jokes

This movie has too many jokes.
No seriously, it does. Which is a weird flaw, Never thought I'd say that about a comedy. Luckily most of them work.

Did you rike it?

It took Marvel quippiness to a whole new level. There're too many jokes.

yes. i liked it just fine.

You now realize that every human character on this person is either white or mexican.

Half the jokes are references.

>on this person
poster

I agree, I enjoyed the humour for the first half hour, after that it started getting obnoxious pretty quickly

What about batgirl?

I liked Lego Movie so I liked this one too

>rosario dawson

Best batman movie I ever saw.

I found it strange they didn't use the Sewer-side Squad version of Harley.

There's too much material to make fun of Batman with, is the thing.

If you get all the references this movie is a 9/10
>mfw they revealed the kawaii as fuck orphan was Dick

No.
Lego Batman was funny as a side character used in small doses.
Giving him a whole movie came off as too forced since he had to joke around the entire movie.
I personally enjoyed him more from the first Lego Movie.

Honestly I think what killed it for me wasn't even the characters on Batman's side, but the wretched Joker.

Guy didn't sound or act like Joker at all and the whole...relationship angle of hating Joker was super weird, even for a kid movie's standard.

I dunno. Shit was weird, and not up to the sam elevel as Lego Movie.

>Guy didn't sound or act like Joker at all
They are all parodies of the original characters, I mean, its a parody movie. Stop being autistic.

if it wasn't for the fact he looked like the Joker, I wouldn't have known he was the Joker.

Thats the point of all the characters. Im guessing you are a fellow DCfag too? stop trying to take a parody movie seriously, it goes nowhere.

>has too many jokes
but thats the mel brooks approach and it works amazingly

I liked the bit with Sauron although I can imagine if Tolkein saw it he'd probably kill himself