We're back with trade #2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheBigBang_/status/752608914483675136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, ummm, how about those Marvel leaks?

HAIL SCANBRO blessed among leakers

I'm not impressed by anything desu
not even Bendis' ability to shit out 7+ books

Sorry we were off yesterday. Got home at 6 PM and fell over.

>same creative team on Thunderbolts

>So, ummm, how about those Marvel leaks?
they are quite the tire fire

My dark horse "this is actually going to be good" money is on Slapstick, I shit you not.

Does the headshot happen to Beetle in this run?

Maybe we'll get some Bucky abuse out of it?

NO

>Renew your vows
>By Conway

I'm excited to get a genuinely good Spider-book besides Silk.

Actually scratch that, I'm impressed that out of ALL the books for marvel to relaunch, they didn't relaunch Squirrel Girl, Moon girl, or Hellcat
I thought those would be the ones for sure to get one, but nope, SQ has the third highest number of issues now.

Hello Storyteller.

>Tora and Beatriz
[YURI INTENSIFIES]

Speaking of lesbians, WW looks nice. Diana may or may not have a girlfriend. But then, Amazons are always touchy-feely with each other.

>Maybe we'll get some Bucky abuse out of it?

that cover does give me some hope there

that doesn't happen for like 20 more years

So what's the difference in tone and style between Solo and Foolkiller, can anyone explain me that?

Also, OCCUPY AVENGERS is a minimum of 3-4 years out of date, right

That's decades later, user.

Twitter is plenty mad there's no Miss America book and indeed, there's like zero gay to be seen outside of her on Ults2.

I can't believe they're wasting Checchetto on the Gamora book, unless that surpasses the blandness of almost everything Guardians and gets us back to some space barbarian stylings.

>tfw Karla will never bully Bucky
It's not fair, dammit. That little fuccboi is made to be stepped on by a conniving dominatrix.

Vigilante mite b cool

Hi

Marvel continues to be a dumpster fire

>I can't believe they're wasting Checchetto on the Gamora book
fuck me, I know
All the artists who draw pretty guys AREN'T DRAWING GUYS
there is an agenda against beefcake

>So, ummm, how about those Marvel leaks?
#clintlivesmatter!

Richard Rider Helmet teaser!

Jubilee, further cursed to endure Kate Leth.

Huh, they're still 'oreos' here, when did they up and have to change it to 'chocos'?

Vigilante is a very Vertigo-looking book and the writer seems to have srs bzns crime/mystery chops

WHERE IS SOLID FRANK REDUX, GODDAMMIT

We continue to live in the worst world...

Zub's writing is still just kinda there, and would probably just be mediocre if not for the "God no, blind me please!" art.

Glad wolfman run is getting a digital released. Please arrow do something positive, and make DC to released a trade.

Broadly, I guess, I'm more impressed by the artists than the writers? I like the new Avengers line-up and getting Del Mundo on that is great - but Waid, and Waid on both this and the competing teen Champions book too, I'm not so keen on. Elsa Charretier could rightly be called a successor to Bruce Timm and Darwyn Cooke and I think her Wasp will look great - but the writer being the Princeless guy makes me think it's going to be a less adult book than I'd enjoy. Chechetto on Gamora? Great. Gamora, Zdarsky's Star-Lord and the Guardians on earth? Pls no.

I do like that the niche-and-doomed books they're throwing in this time seem to have a rough, street level feel in line with like the Netflix TV stuff. I will give Foolkiller, Prowler, Solo and Slapstick all at least a first issue read. I'm disappointed Ewing isn't on anything more.

So is his last name "Rider" or "Ryder"? It's been inconsistent for the last few issues.

thanks Bendys for making me sensitive to this

>Richard Rider Helmet teaser!
Dare we believe?

They learned a harsh lesson about relaunching a book with the same team last year.

What's weird is that the sales for the trades are particularly impressive either like they probably hoped they'd be, like they were with USQ
>Patsy Walker Aka Hellcat Vol. 1 Hooked On Feline Marvel 1,901
>Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Vol. 1 BFF Marvel 1,782

but you know what DID do good in trades?

Vision Vol. 1 Little Worse Than Man Marvel 3,566

thank you batman

HI NATE

This is 1986, user.

1986. Blue and Gold haven't even broken up yet.

yall ready for Bendis Nova?

It was originally Rider, but then Bendis wrote Ryder one time, and people got mad. And since Brevoort and Marvel as a whole love making their hardcore fans mad, they continued to do so.

*aren't particularly impressive

Also all those trades were 17.99 which is just wtf

Brevoort must be seething.

Y'know, I wonder just how far one can trace the fear-mongering sensationalist "journalist" back through history. Like, did the Romans and Ancient Chinese have this shit, or did it take until the Saxons built their empire for this archetype to form?

J'onn, pls.

That Wasp book looks 100% in the CUTE! category, which is...okay, fine, it deserves entries, but as a fan of adult women, I'm feeling a little underserved.

NICE

Bucky, like Guy, is a born sub.

The Canary jumpsuit is still sexy, it's a shame it was created for Dinah and not someone with an older, better costume.

>Also, OCCUPY AVENGERS is a minimum of 3-4 years out of date, right

Oh yeah, they may as well have called it Hawkeye and the Blowfish.
Still, Clint doesn't die! Small victory!

I'm talking about Jack here. It's spelled two different ways in the first three panels!

so get used to this Nate not really being the one we know and love in all his hippie glory

There's Gamora and Jessica Jones. If you don't like those, well...

>Vision's trade did well
>latest issue of Vision went up 3k from the previous

Omega Men is gonna have a good selling trade, r-right?

>You will never be stepped on by Moonstone
THE WORST WORLD

Jessica Jones is Bendis. I don't care that he created the character one damn bit, it's going to be a heap of crap.

What's Karla got that the Soviets or Zemo haven't pulled on him already?
He's not like her usual paramours, unless we're counting Clint, but I don't since she was too busy falling in love with him to get any manipulation done.

And there's still Widow and I guess Spider-Woman. Still, still...

Oh, I've seen so much shade at Bendis for the JJ book even though of course he created her. warms my cold dead heart.

twitter.com/TheBigBang_/status/752608914483675136

>From WONDER WOMAN #52 to WONDER WOMAN #1 we saw a 1900% increase. That is not a typo. 1.9.0.0. per cent increase

yaaay

Haha, no.

At least Wonder Woman is going to be adult after the crying mess the Finches had.

She's got sheer pettines.

I really want somebody to call Jack on his yellow journalism, it is just growing tiresome.

>and I guess Spider-Woman
I'm still a little bit shocked over how shitty the babby story line turned out to be

>Night thrasher nowhere to be seen in USAvengers or Ultimates^2
Please be in the hypothetical third Ewing book

Rucka power. I read his wife's Valiant stuff yesterday afternoon, the Death-Defying Doctor Mirage? The second story arc was weaker but the first story was actually really good, I enjoyed it a lot.

I seriously hope that Wonder Woman will have at least 40k+ sales.

I still can't believe the Finches lasted for that long.

And if you don't like one story you've got the other one to look forward to each month

>Ewing on a New Warriors revival

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

.... Am I an asshole for thinking Oberon's overalls make him look like an older Mario?

I will despair but also lol if Ewing has been subbed down to less books/less important books because Bendis has seen the comparisons.

I would be hype for Champions if it wasn't by Waid.

it's amazing what happens when you go from a sputtering trashfire to a very well-planned and reason to be hype run, isn't it

Spider-Gwen crossing over with Miles is trying to goose sales on both, isn't it

I'm still hoping that if Grounded is Bendis' last GotG arc that Ewings getting it after

That's sort of where I am, but the book does feel like kind of indefinite territory right now. And no Robbie, boo.

>FLINTSTONES #1, 10%. Now, that is heartbreaking. I know NO ONE was clamoring for a Flintstones book, but... it was really good!

i want to die

This page makes me curious, when did Wally get public relations with Castro, like that one page in Captain Atom implied?

>Y'know, I wonder just how far one can trace the fear-mongering sensationalist "journalist" back through history. Like, did the Romans and Ancient Chinese have this shit

Dude. Carthago Delenda Est. Rome loved propaganda, fearmongering, and rumour mills.

Flintstones got a lot of bad critical press because I don't know, people are fucking retarded. It's like slating Omega Men, that is literally the most recent DC book I would compare the Flintstones too. It's going to bomb and get cancelled and the world is a cunt.

I hope that manages to sell some back issues on the strength of word of mouth and reviews. Because seriously, if you'd told me "buy THE FLINTSTONES it's both deep and funny" I would have laughed at you, a month ago.

>Oh, I've seen so much shade at Bendis for the JJ book even though of course he created her. warms my cold dead heart.
I know right
Seeing a lot of people not liking how he's writing so many books and JJ solicit didn't help at all

>no Ghost Riders
>no Marvel UK
What a trash relaunch

I'm not the only one who doesn't find this shit with Guy here funny, right? Yeah, it's Guy acting like a total goody two shoes, but they really should take him to a hospital.

>And if you don't like one story you've got the other one to look forward to each month
The second book looks like it'll be nice. Any time the relationship between Diana and Polly gets some play, I'm all for it.

Marvel UK coming back would be a beautiful thing but also lol that's never happening.

What if you've never liked Jessica Jones, though?

I saw a smart observation that "Green Arrow is probably selling to people who used to like the show and are mad at where it's gone lately"

that's a potential market, for sure

I smiled when Percy basically killed not-Felicity

Marvel Nower looks fucking fire! I'm so excited for it.

Clint the People's Avenger!
Herc back on the Avengers!
Ultimates squared!

so excite

>I'm not the only one who doesn't find this shit with Guy here funny, right? Yeah, it's Guy acting like a total goody two shoes, but they really should take him to a hospital.

Presumably his ring would detect if he had any serious problems.

Imagine USAvengers had Pete Wisdom as the British Diplomat

Van Lente is great. I might try the book for him, don't like slapstick

I am hoping that Waid does better with the non-teenie lineup.

Also, del Mundo? Daaamn.

>Clint the People's Avenger!
Gotta get that GA cash
>Herc back on the Avengers!
Looking as Abnett-ified as ever with that gun
>Ultimates squared!
A literally pointless relaunch going by the roster

>Clint the People's Avenger!
To be honest I think this one is going to be trash, esp. following on from Hulk-murder. But maybe not.

Invasion.
Wally gets sent to Cuba with Manhunter, and they fight Durlans.
Castro throws him a birthday party!

Why is J'onn so good?

Hey, man. A nearly completely unrecognizable version of Lance Hunter is showing up in Mockingbird.

At least he still tries to tell crappy jokes.

Foolkiller is a satire of Punisher style shit
No idea who Solo is

it's so out there! I'm hype and Walker is solid.

BUNCH of good artists in this wave. Wonder how long they'll last

I hate when the tie-ins are way more interesting than the main event. Makes you wonder why the hell even have a main book at all.

having the artist co-writing is an interesting sign, and IDK, it just pings my "this could be something" meter at lot harder than most of the listings.

Any idea about those Kingpin and Bullseye books? What's a stealth mini, here, that they're just not telling us?

yeah, I'm kind of "counting down to fill-in/switch" with so many people here

I'm really hype to see TNC write Storm ngl

THERE IT IS

before Occupy leaked I had a wild idea that Bullseye would be a Clint book

seriously what's making them try THOSE out

I'd say it's time for Bendis to be promoted into irrelevance, except he obviously has no skills that would let him succeed as an editor or at any higher level.

The leterred previews of Wonder Woman #2 and Nightwing Rebirth #1 (though the OP of the latter forgot to label that for some stupid reason) are out. Why lettered label? For desuarchive search users.

You know, we can at least say that there's a wide range of tones in the lineup put forth. The writers are overwhelmingly from the stable, but there's some go at "something for everyone", I think.

....dat ass