This fly has been following me for the past 3 days, which is weird because I heard they only live 48 hours...

This fly has been following me for the past 3 days, which is weird because I heard they only live 48 hours. That's not the only odd thing about this fly, it doesn't rub it's legs together or do anything that a fly usually does.

I'm starting to think it might be some type of high tech surveillance equipment, but it looks pretty damn real and I can't grab it or get too close to it because it just flys away.

The only reason I'm paranoid about it being surveillance is I work for Raytheon.

Picture related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sO2WIFTm7n4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He's autistic and thinks it's the same fly

Fuck off Deus Ex marketing team.

Swat it, you doofus

You in OKC OP?

maybe its one of your relatives that got reincarnated and he's annoying you so you'll stop masturbating and get a girlfriend

you are the fly and you are looking at you

reported

not politics

Look into Operation Acoustic Kitty.

tl;dr that fly might be a government spy.

No more bath salts for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sO2WIFTm7n4
just uploaded by op, mr s. serif

Dude just kill it. Like they want to collect Intel on your semen and piss jars.

Kys.

tinfoil

>This fly has been following me for the past 3 days

you've been hearing voices too, im assuming?

Are you the same guy that's been binging out on coke for the past 3 days?

It's a drone.
Smash it and sell it to China.

>paranoid schizophrenia the post

>doesn't have a Bug-A-Salt
noguns, you deserve your fly drone

I would tell you to take this to But they would probably just tell you to take it to And obviously they would tell you to go write about it on facebook and twitter. And they'd be right, you should.

>The only reason I'm paranoid about it being surveillance is I work for Raytheon.

Oh cool, hey, kill yourself.

ladies and gentlemen. i present your future. after consuming so much "REDPILL HURR DURR" you just become a paranoid mentaloid like OP.

STOP SMOKING METH

Give us the disk and we'll give you your life back

>1 post by this id

You thought you would be safe it your wiped your ass without standing up?