Can we get a "Characters Marvel ruined" thread going?

Can we get a "Characters Marvel ruined" thread going?

Pete
Reed
Clint
Jennifer
Carol

All of them.

Scott Summers

Kamala

Might as well post a picture of every single one.

That's not true. The writers have forgot about some of them.

Fucked her up so bad that 10 years later, even after two big budget movie appearances, most of her comic appearances are just her talking about how much she's been fucked up.

rip guardians in general

Carnageman died too soon, but he thus avoided being ruined

Everyone not fucked up will become fucked up at some point. that's what happens when you use the Big 2's gang-bang of writers approach to storytelling.

If you must read them, read isolated good runs and ignore the rest.

This would be a long thread, man.

Jesus, how is it that I just realized that statue is Carnage?
I thought it was Southern Swamp Thing or something.
Also, it feels like every time Kitty Pride shows up I like her less and less.

No, but really, Coyotes shit was dumb as balls

SCIENCE accidents that are recreatable and a reliable source of super powers would breed armies

What did they do to spiderman? I havnt read it in ages

What have they done...

Sold his marriage to satan, turned him into Tony Stark, killed him in another universe a few times, created 3+ recent cheap knock-offs (Miles, Spider-Gwen, Silk, Spider-ham), gave him to Slott, gave him to Bendis, destroyed his supporting cast so that he has no real civilian life anymore, made him an eternal manchild
stuff

It wasn't recreatable though, they had to hook Spot up and use him as a conduit.

Not a terrible line up.

>We're on our way to another relaunch
>Still no Citizen V
>Red Wolf got next to know push

Moon Knight has been the only character that remains great, only because of his non A-list status.

Yeah, and this relaunch didn't even last that long.

>Dethlok
Is he in anything anymore? I remember hearing he was getting a solo and then nothing.

>only 1 year later

What's Captain Marvel doing with team obviously-in-the-wrong-before-these-cool-hip-young-people

Beat me to it.

>Whats Carol doing on Team Fascist?
I like her, but you cant deny thats the right team for her.

Agents of SHIELD

>Foreplay with a muscular woman who's a fascist and doesn't have a problem with profiling
Damn Rhodey

every marvel hero is now trash, depowered or dead

you never liked her in the first place

who is the primitive dude with the bow?

red wolf

Dark Beast, by killing him off. the only way this can be remedied is if they write a story of him and emma frost having important roles and cool adventures with the morlocks

Beast, by turning characters and fans against him by blowing his actions out of proportion.

The Watcher: didn't the Watcher interfere in the reality he was watching? if so, he's a hypocrite to judge Beast.

Jubilee, by not letting her have a more prominent role (as a vampire or otherwise) and everyone except Beast and Wolverine talking down to her

Thor, with the female form gimmick. diversity is grown by creating new characters or showcasing the diversity that already exists (Valkyrie), not by passing on a uniform. not to mention that mutants are an oppressed minority already

captain america was doomed from the start because he was a symbol of propaganda, but then as a resistance fighter he just "gave up" after one person died. it showed lack of resolve

Iceman, by trying to say he was gay

cyclops and jean were always flat, co-dependent characters. cyclops can literally do nothing but boss people around. marvel DID screw up by turning everyone against beast for something that cyclops dismissed.

when Magneto said "we should send these children back to their own time", cyclops said it didn't matter. so to blame beast for everything goes against the cyclops narrative.

not moon knight or daredevil. punisher hasn't changed much has he?

i always like man-thing

MCU Wanda is now pretty much where all hope lies, and where I hope Based Russos can show the comics division up as useless faggots by utilizing and developing Wanda in ways the comics never did.

616 Wanda, now no longer handled by the Avengers editorial, has struggled to recover for the past decade. Her solo comic doing nothing to re-connect her to the wider Marvel universe, IMHO due to editorial edicts. How else do you explain Wanda appearing in other comics (around April-May especially for some reason hmmm) while she is pretty much on her own with Agatha. Its odd the one-sidedness; others benefit from Wanda but not vice versa.

A golden opportunity to rebuild Wanda's friendships and create new friendships, fuck they could have done something with Clint, do something to undo Bendis's triple-assassination of their friendship.

Robinson also blows opportunities to explore Wanda's relationship, and by extension witches relationship, with Chthon (he created them so there's a whole history there that's a fucking goodmine).

You don't build a fanbase by rebooting every 12 months.