Busted

Busted

This ain't a bad lineup but Quicksilver's shirt needs to die.

Janet is joining best Avengers book full time

Other than Pietro's design, yeah. Hope it's really Cable leading the team and not Wasp for this arc though. Would like Nathan to take the reins in a team again.

I'd trade Psynapse for someone else but yeah it's pretty solid

>this is the only Avengers title not being relaunched
literally how

Gerry Duggan.

Guess Marvel wants to kill it

Who is the blond guy next to Rogue?

Human Torch?

They honestly couldn't put a 4 on Johnny's chest?

Not until those movie rights switch hands.

Is Hydra Cap being dropped? Kind of wonder if the cat is out of the bag (because I am sure Cable knows) also how bad Wade will take it because Steve was sort of an emotional support for him.

Hey Rogue has an X on her costume

>Rogue has an X on her costume
>Johnny can't even get a 4

It so editorial knows where to put the next bullet.

His little flame is hilarious

Also Dr Voodoo rocking the deep V neck

Actually, it turns out all of them are HYDRA agents, too.

Looks like they will all separate from Cap (whether they know he's Hydra or not remains to be seen, my guess Cable knows but he'll keep it hush hush for whatever reason even forming a truce with Steve that if he backs off then Cable won't say nothing).

I don't think Hydra Cap will be dropped from the title though since Duggan said he and Spencer are working on something big, maybe another mini event like Standoff? Also Duggan loves writing Cap so I don't think he'll let him go unless he's forced too.

As for how Wade will take it? Steve was the one person who believed in him enough to make him an Avenger and kept him from giving up on himself and Wade wanted to honor that so much that he told Stephen not to tell Steve about Wade murdering his own Parents.

My guess is that he'll initially think that Steve is being brainwashed or something (considering Wade's own history with being controlled and brainwashed) and would most likely drag his ass kicking and screaming to a telepath or Cable and try to fix him, after that I can either see him feeling betrayed or giving Steve the same coin he gave him and keeping faith on him that he's truly a good person and that something is wrong with him.

Sam's book also had a Who Will Wield The Shield thing teased. i feel like exposing to the rest of the us Cap's HYDRA would be a bigger event tho

>No Pymtron

Dropped

Did Sceneskip-man get a new costume?

I'm not digging Quicksilver's new digs.

Rogue's ex-boyfriend.

Rogue's hair looks like shit there.

>Avengers
>Written by Duggan
>Featuring Cable & Deadpool

Fucking SOLD

Why are you only now sold? Uncanny Avengers has been Cable & Deadpool + friends since issue 3.

You jest but Duggan said she would get a love interest in this comic and going by her choice in men it's going to be the worst guy on the team.

Eh? It was stated explicitly that Rogue and Johnny dated during the timeskip, and Johnny dumped her for Medusa.