SUICIDE SQUAD

Some spoilers that leaked a while ago. Nobody gave much credit, but set reports recently confirmed some stuff, so it might be legit. And... It sounds kinda' bad.

SUICIDE SQUAD opens with an extended sequence detailing each character's incarcerations and transfer to Belle Reve Penitentiary. The sequence is set to pop music and each time a new character appears, his name and rapsheet appear on screen in bright neon colors.

Deadshot is an ex-military turned contract killer who once tried to kill the Batman, only for his daughter to place herself between him and Batman, defending Batman, and leading to Deadshot being arrested and harboring an intense hatred of Batman.

Killer Croc is a cannibal who lives in the sewers and works as a mucle-for-hire for other criminals. He was arrested by Batman.

El Diablo is a former gangster from a Los Angeles cholo gang who repented after he accidentally set his wife and children on fire, and is now a pacifist who refuses to use his powers.

Captain Boomerang is a mercenary who got busted by the Flash during a botched assassination.

Slipknot is also a mercenary and got caught by Batman.

Katana is not a criminal, but her late husband was a killer for hire, and she volunteers to work for the government to atone for his crimes.

Enchantress is an archaeologist working for the government, who is searching for evidence of ancient aliens when she touches a voodoo doll and gets possessed by a spirit witch.

Culminates with Harley Quinn, a psychologist who became infatuated with the Joker after he tortured her and ultimately became his girlfriend. The Joker actually likes Harley even though he treats her like shit. Batman busts a deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and the Joker ditches Harley in order to escape. Batman brings both Harley and Monster T in.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-movie-podcast-preview/
comicbook.com/2016/07/11/suicide-squad-villain-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=yAgI51QvWxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Joker is a gangster and owns a nightclub where Harley is an exotic dancer. Early on the movie, right before Batman busts them, the Joker has Monster T and his men in his private room, and notices one of Monster T's guys eyeing Harley. He goads the guy into accepting a lap dance, then kills him for disrespecting his girl.

Amanda Waller gets everyone under the same roof at Belle Reve and requests that the government let her use them as disposable assets in high-risk missions, but the government says "no".

Enchantress escapes and attacks Midway City, opening a portal to Hell, turning Monster T into her brother, the Incubus, and turning Waller's men sent after her into monsters. With no other option, the government lets Waller use the Squad, and Enchantress' ex-boyfriend Rick Flagg gets assigned to the team.

The Joker finds out that's where Harley ended up and shoots down the Squad's chopper above Midway City, but his crashes as well, and he's presumed dead.

Slipknot tries to ditch the team, and gets his head blown up because Waller has put bombs in everyone's necks.

They basically make their way through the city to reach the Enchantress' nest, fighting a bunch of monsters along the way.

The Enchantress kidnaps Waller to get her heart back and go max power. This gives the Squad the chance to escape, but they decide to see the mission through.

Harley destroys the heart, "curing" the Enchantress' host, and Diablo sacrifices himself to kill the Incubus and close the portal.

The mission is succesful enough that the government decides to keep using the Squad. Everyone is locked back up for further use, under Flagg's command.

Batman helps Deadshot see his daughter again and Deadshot becomes cool with him.

In the end, the Joker turns up disguised as a guard in Belle Reve and rescues Harley and they drive off into the sunset.

Boomerang, Croc and Katana are all pretty wasted.

>Captain Boomerang is a mercenary who got busted by the Flash during a botched assassination.
Fake. Richard ramirez isn't the flash yet, and the actor already confirmed batman is the one to bring him in.

It was actually Killer Croc's actor, not Boomerang's.

Plus this is set after BvS, where the Flash is already operating. And there's been reshoots.

I actually really like the sound of this and would be happy if it was the script.

>The sequence is set to pop music and each time a new character appears, his name and rapsheet appear on screen in bright neon colors.
>Boomerang, Croc and Katana are all pretty wasted.
These are the only issues I have

Fake. The guys who released set reports today said the the monsters are called Eyes of the Adversary and have to do with Darkseid's future invasion.

FUCK

Source?

You knew it was coming.

Fuck, DC.

Get your shit together.....

Here's a 2 hour podcast of a guy talking about his set visit. He doesn't explicity state who the villain is because he doesn't want to be the guy who spoils it, but he says it has to do with the overall story of these movies(BvS/JL)
screenrant.com/suicide-squad-movie-podcast-preview/

And a separate report where they talk a little bit about the villain.
comicbook.com/2016/07/11/suicide-squad-villain-revealed/

The guy also said when they asked the producers who Scott Eastwood they said he is in fact a comic character, but wouldn't say who. GQ is probably just a cover name.

calling fake on this.

calling gay on this poster.

Those were the only characters I cared about in this thing. Fuck the Joker and Harley Quinn show.

Right? I was excited for Croc and Boomerang.

>Slipknot tries to ditch the team, and gets his head blown up because Waller has put bombs in everyone's necks.

I know it was quite obvious, but I FUCKING KNEW IT.

I knew they would give him KGBeast's death in AoA!

That's what happened to him in the comics though.

In the comics he just lost an arm.

I read Boomerang, Croc, and Katana being wasted as them getting drunk. Funny thing that.

Terrible

what about that shot from the recent trailer that has katana slicing through croc's head?

That's not Croc, just one of the demon mercenaries.

Is the comic of this shit any good?

Eh... You're projecting a bit. Doesn't seem to invalidate the spoilers as Enchantress could be a herald of this Adversary dude whoever he is, and they might tie him to Darkseid due to the ancient aliens bit.

What's it like being one of the 10 people who watch Colbert?

maybe you just subconsciously refused to believe that they're killing off the most interesting characters.

The only characters dying are Slipknot, Diablo and maybe Enchantress.

which one? The 80s run is good, recent New Suicide Squad is good, and the upcoming series looks alright

Was the neck explosives Wayne Tech created?

I'm calling bullshit on the Croc, Boomer, and Katana deaths. But if they are true then WHAT THE FUCK DC?

They don't die, they're just wasted, as in they don't do anything particularly noteworthy.

Wasted as in not properly used, you imbecile.

Well the way it was phrased threw me off so apologies. Still that's rather disappointing.

This sounds better than BvS but nothing special
>I give this a 75% possibility of being true, really believable OP

It is.

While disappointing I don't want them to die.

This fucking thread looks like a price code

My dadad works at Nintendo and said this is all true

Ostrander is cool

Nu52 is mediocre

>The Joker is a gangster and owns a nightclub where Harley is an exotic dancer. Early on the movie, right before Batman busts them, the Joker has Monster T and his men in his private room, and notices one of Monster T's guys eyeing Harley. He goads the guy into accepting a lap dance, then kills him for disrespecting his girl.

That's disgusting. Almost as bad as the costumes.

No, June survives.

>This sounds better than BvS
Kek, it's so easy to spot the plebs.

Thank you Snyder.

Sounds look bullshit OP. Joker disappears after shooting down the chopper for the rest of the movie? Then what about all those trailer shots with his half-burned face and whatnot?

>Croc is a cannibal thug
>Joker's a mobster who controls a strip joint
>Harley's a stripper

Neat that the Azzarello/Bermejo Joker comic is an influence

> Batman helps Deadshot see his daughter again
I want this to be real so bad.

Eh. I didn't expect this movie to be good, but I knew I could at least enjoy the cultural slumming a bit.

Margot Robbie will twerk for gangsters in a red and black thong, and it will be called empowering and she will be marketed as a role model.

I'm okay with that.

Apparently that's just a minor scene right after the helicopter crash.

>Boomerang, Croc and Katana are all pretty wasted
Oh well, still waifu.

>The Joker is a gangster and owns a nightclub where Harley is an exotic dancer. Early on the movie, right before Batman busts them, the Joker has Monster T and his men in his private room, and notices one of Monster T's guys eyeing Harley. He goads the guy into accepting a lap dance, then kills him for disrespecting his girl.

Wait a minute... They took some of this from Azzarello's Joker, didn't they.

just fuck my shit up senpai.

Yep.

>The sequence is set to pop music and each time a new character appears, his name and rapsheet appear on screen in bright neon colors.
I'm completely ok with this

This sorta shit is never not awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=yAgI51QvWxs