Spidey

Jesus Christ had strong is he?!

>Robbie, headline: "SPIDER-MENACE FLAUTS STOLEN BYCICLE, TAUNTS IMPOVERISHED AND DISABLE ALIKE"

He's stronger than a Spider if it was THIS big!

Whoa! He stole that guy's bicycle!

Fuck. It *is* Miles after all.

Hmph.

>dat bulge

That's some HUGE balls

Hmmm nice bike.

>cameltoe spidey stole my bike

Why does he have that weird grin on his face?

Uuh!

I FUCKING KNEW SPIDEY WAS A MENACE.

LOOK EVERYBODY.

LOOK AT HIM.

A FUCKING MENACE.

Don't you mean 'arachnads'?

Commissioner go to sleep, Gotham needs you sane tomorrow.

Whoever is wearing the new suit makes Spidey look thick.

thanks, now i cant unsee

SOMEONE OUTTA RAPE THAT WALL-CRAWLING SHITSTICK CLEAN.

MAYBE THEN HE'LL LEARN.

Why are his testicles alongside his penis instead of below it?

I've always wanted the post credits of Civil War for Spider-Man to be Peter going up the Daily Bugle, bumping into Andrew Garfield as his senior programmer bro, and then meeing Tobey Maguire as the new Hoffman warning the two of them that the boss is on the edge for the moment and then later revealing that they've recasted JK as Jameson as he points his pen at the camera requesting for pictures of Spider-Man.

suit rides up in the crotch, even toby spidey says so.

Is Spidey usually strong enough to lift a bike over his head in the comics or is the movie exaggerating his super strength?

Wow, that does not look good. Even the basketball suit from ASM1 looked better and that one was garbage. I know they're gonna enhance it with CGI but it still looks like shit on set.

As cool as that'd be, it wouldn't fit in with Peter's current situation. He's still in school and Tony just gave him a shitload of money. He doesn't need a job at the bugle yet.

Also, I don't think they'd let Garfield anywhere near the project after he pissed off Sony's CEOs.

Nice try.

KEK

Bump I love seeing new spidey news and pics

Is it true the supporting cast is gonna be a bunch of OCs?

It's more or less been implied to be that. Don't let it rustle your jimmies though. Everyone except for Holland, Tomei and Downey Jr. will probably not appear in future MCU films. The supporting cast is literally a placeholder for when Peter goes to college in the next Spidey movie and will have Harry, MJ, Gewn and probably Conners and Norman.

More or less.

Peter's main love interest and main bully in "Homecoming" are reportedly OCs, but Liz Allan is still supposedly his crush, and Flash Thompson is apparently in it in a minor role that might be expanded in the sequels. That's the amount of Peter's high school supporting cast right there. Then they're adding a bunch of other students because they want several high school movies.

the entire cast is CGI spidey is the only real actor in this movie

You literally post this in every thread despite Feige already having said they want several high school movies.

Is it all denial?

Maybe if we rape spiderman together. Maybe then we will be free

So why is Marvel Spiderman entirely in CG? At least the last Spidey movie had an actual costume

To make it look better.
>we have the technology

No, nothing will ever be as bad as basketman

50/50. Peter's new love interest, high school rival and quirky friends are all OCs. But you're also getting Liz Allen, Flash and maybe even Kong.

On the adults side, it's all classic characters and some OC teachers. Maybe one of them is Miles Warren.

>Feige already having said they want several high school movies

This is the first I've heard of that. So.. they're putting more Spidey films in Phase-3 before it's over?

>So why is Marvel Spiderman entirely in CG?

He was only CG in Civil War. And that was to keep a tight lid on the matter so there wouldn't be set leaks. And because they hadn't cast anyone for the role when they did the airport battle.

kek

>And because they hadn't cast anyone for the role when they did the airport battle.

I thought they wrote in Holland at the last minute

>LINES LINES LINES

I like this costume but at the same time I hate it.

Nothing like that.

They got him slightly late, so they delayed the costume design until later.

They used a stunt double with a placeholder suit to act since it was all fight scenes, anyway.

Same thing happened in the ASM2.

Can this be a thing? Every set image we get is immediately followed by a jjj headline insulting him

That's possible. I know that when they filmed the airport battle they hadn't cast anyone as Spidey yet. I think they might have been in the casting process while they were filming that. And that none of the cast except for Downey Jr. and Evans had met Holland until the premier in London.

It looks like the greatest concept art ever handled by the worst costume department ever

I'll certainly try.

Did somebody say "rape spiderman"?

So, what do you guys think of Spider-Man's redesign?

>Wow, nice bike you got there faggot. Notice you're hanging out by the women's clothes store, you a dirty tranny?
Raimi, what the hell?

Budget cuts be damned

That was improv by Tobey

Nothing is confirmed, only assumed

I just remembered, there hasn't been any cast confirmations for Flash, has there?

kek

Is this that black spiderman people were fussing about?

No, this is

OUT OF THE WAY SPIDER-MAN

none of the cast has been revealed yet outside of only a few characters

>drawn on muscle texture
shut the fuck up

lol he looks like he's gonna throw it at the camera person. Reminds me of the one sand person who pops up in A New Hope.
This image is fucking hilarious

HA!! There it is

THAT'S A BIG TUSKEN RAIDER GUY.

>black crotch
Seriously, what the fuck?
It looks like he wore the suit for days and it's dirty from sweat.

He was dry-humping Electro

Electro was in TASM2.

SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN

ayy lmao

I unironically think this scene if fucking great.

So they can smooth out the bulge in post-production

It's creepy how you can see him smile through the mask.

Brandon Routh's magnum dong leading to brand new cinematic tech.

I think that's just the prosthetic jaw Spider-Men use under the mask creasing it.

That wouldn't fly today, not PC brah