How many race does Russsia have in their country?

How many race does Russsia have in their country?
Can the Russians say all of their names?
How is the social hierarchical structure, like who is dominant ones and who is suppressed ones?

Races of Russia from most dominant to most oppressed:
>Drow Elfs
>Arachnids
>Draconifs
>High Humans
>High Elfs
>Humans
>Bird Humanoids
>Cat Humanoids
>Skeletons
>Kobolds
>Gnolls
>Fox Humanoids
>Wood Elfs

Karelians, Mari, Mordvins, Veps, Udmurt, Tatar, Nogai, Chechen, Kalmyks, Chuvash, Tuvans, Buryats, Yakuts, Evenks, Chuckchis, Samoyeds and Slavs and of course people from the neighboring countries.

Only white and yellow race. And some imported niggers.

Why do the mongoloid people confuse race for a nation?

>dominant ones
Jews and Chechens
>and who is suppressed ones?
Russians

カフカスとか中央アジアの少数民族とかのことか?人種的にはアジア人と白人しかいないだろ

I believe it.

why do Russians keep trying to befriend minority groups at their own expense? it never works. the greatest flaw of Russian people in my opinion is that they are too kind

And they all have slanted eyes.

It's not entirely relevant to the thread but I can't get it out of my head.

A long time ago, this Russian girl I knew taught me a phrase she claimed was a phrase used by Russian gangsters. Translated to English, it's "I will never abandon my mother."

Is this true? And if so what is the exact phrase?

"He зaбyдy мaть poднyю", i presume
it is not "abandon" as much as "forget"

You see, that's part of the criminal "romantic". Part of the criminal ethos is claiming to long for a distant mother, who is wasting away while waiting for her son to come from prison. Why from prison? Criminal culture is based from the places of detention (well, at least it was - things have changed in last decades).
Naturally, "devotion" to mother is fake, as is every thing in criminal ethos, but it is an important part of it. Every second song, for example, contains lyrical allocution to mother. This phrase is one of the stock ones used in prison tattoos.

There are three races
Lords also known as volga germans
Left when country went south
Peasants aka ethnic russians/sl*vs/sl*vshits
Nobility was the rest like tartars, bashkirs,kazakhs etc
Putin is nobility, he is vespian thus nonslav

Well, there are several levels to this.
On a "ground level" there is rarely bad blood between russians and their neighbours of different race. There is no segregation, and usually there is friendship
However, there is (or was) a growing trend of divide. It begins when somewhaat tight-knit communities of caucasians and such migrate into central russian cities yet do not change their ways. Russian society is not tight-knit, and that leads to things like "couple of guys come to blows over a girl, next day 15 of the one's friends come help him against a russian guy who at best has his brother to help", There is also different levels of triggers of violence (which leads people to coming to blows that could be avoided when they misunderstand how far verbal escalation can go). There is also a growing number of non-russian children in schools.
Hard for me to say about Siberian regions. I can claim that buryats and russians mix quite well, though

Well, if you put it this way - you are forgetting Baltic Germans, who truly were "lords". Volga germans were colonists, they had land they made living of, but they never held power. Baltic german nobility - did

>Putin is nobility
Let me laugh over your pathetic english and your ignorance about Putin and low-key "fanboy-ing". At least the rest of your post is somewhat correct.

On a higher level, that is, goverment one... i should make a historic detour. In Tsarist and imperial russia, most of expansion was meant to be peaceful, with local elites applying for membership in the state (like georgians did) and then getting absorbed. So, usually local elites were immediately given some privileges to bribe them (for example, recognition of their nobility according to russian law, which meant lots of privileges), and rest were mostly left to their own devices. How to put it: they were not members of usual estate (peasants, merchants, cossacks and so on), so they weren't subject to serfdom, military service and so on in the same way - capital crimes and taxes were still handled the same, i guess.
Of course this is an over-generalisation. I can give these examples: polish serfdom was abolished by russian goverment way earlier then russian serfdom, finland as a grand duchy had its parliament and constitution earlier then russia and without revolution, etcetera.
Now forward to Soviet Union time. Estates werte abolished, and everyone recieved full and same citizenships.

There is only one race the human race

I am Argonian :^)

So, how bolsheviks handled things? Well, they specifically listed "great russian shauvinism" as one of their main enemies, and did what they could to combat it.
]That included:
* making "russian" republic of soviet union a federtation
* not establishing its own communist party for it
* establishing republcs in Central Asia, Caucasus etcetera, slicing off parts of russian republic in process; many cities that were founded and inhabited by russians "changed hands" that way; probably Crimea is the most famous case
* state sponsorship of local ethnic culture and intelligentia;
so forth and so on
historical anekdote: if Finland surrendered in the Winter War instead of battling it out, it would hve been bigger now, as there were plans to add Carelia to the Soviet Republic of Finland that never came to fruition

Russia used to have more than 180 ethnic groups, but they all mixed and today Russians are a mongrel people.

do you admire the USSR at all? does anyone you know? regardless of whether or not one is a communist, i think everyone should admire the USSR and polls have shown most of russia misses it

My family does not miss it. I am too young to miss it.
All in all, i would say currently most are living better then in USSR. Statistics show that (they could be propaganda, though)

Personally, i think they did achieve a lot, but without failed communist ideology the country would have been able to do much better

Here's how I classify people living in Russia:

Europeans- Ethnic Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Finnic people, Germans, Moldovans etc.

Asians- Native Siberians. They only make up small percentage of the population. kinda like Native Americans.

Eurasians- Tatars, Central Asians and Chuvash.

Neither Asians nor Europeans: Chechens, Georgians, Armenians , Jews etc.

we have just one race here, a hu... russians. we are a separate, unique race

Monkey wish

he is right, Shlomo. stop trying to divide us already

>why do Russians keep trying to befriend minority groups at their own expense?
Why don't USA get rid of niggers? Why there is affirmative action and extensive social support available to minorities?

>it never works

Because if Russians piss off Chechens, they will get terrorist attacks every day.

>I am Argonian :^)
I don't believe yo, Argonian would die in the very first winter.

Source: me being Khajiit, fur is important for a place with such climate. True story.

Orcs dominating over elves.

>There is also a growing number of non-russian children in schools.
>Hard for me to say about Siberian regions. I can claim that buryats and russians mix quite well, though

>here is no segregation, and usually there is friendship

There is no friendship between russians and uzbeks/churki'/and other kinds of shitskins

Shitskins do segregate and stay together

>Can the Russians say all of their names?
-Indo-european
-Mongoloid
(so there are no niggers)
Note I consider only 3 races.

>How is the social hierarchical structure, like who is dominant ones and who is suppressed ones?
Through out the history the most suppressed group are ethnic Russians. Like EUs had colonies and Russians have their own people respectively.

>who is dominant ones
homo oligarchus
>who is suppressed ones?
homo sovieticus

>Note I consider only 3 races.
That's not smart.

For start, there is no such thing as a "race", except as a human race. We are dealing with ethnic groups.

The main part are Slavs - Russians. Then a lot of Hohols.

Further, there are many Tatars (Eurasians) who can be found everywhere, not only in Tatarstan.

A small number of indigenous Siberian / Far Eastern peoples - Buryats, Yakuts, Chukchi, Tuva. These are Asians. They are rarely in the European part of the country and are worse integrated (living locally). You can add there small group of Koreans.

Next, the "Caucasians." Russians call them "black" for some darker facial features. They do not fit well in society, they are criminalized and subject to radical Islam (except for Armenians).

And the worst group is "churks" (Kyrgyzstan, Tajiks, Turmens, Uzbeks, etc.). They do not know the language well, do not know Russian culture, do not fit into society. They can be kicked out to their cunts easily.

Most of the Jews emigrated to Israel or the United States, so it's not any significant role.

That user is kind of right. "caucasians" (in its Russian meaning) and "churks" are the same shit. Most of them are muslims.

Пpoигpaнo, aнoн. Дoбpa тeбe.

Two
Azns and Europids

There are also the mixed ones

Whiter than u sami

Then why so many Russians are brown and looks middle-eastern or gypsy? There has to be something else in there.

Churki they are not ethnically russians
Just guestworkers from shitkinistans

They defend your country from external threats.

They are Alans, you are more Churka than they are.

Guy on the left isn't much more middle-eastern than your average Italian.

Guy on the right though... His first nickname was Shau. Shau means "Black" in Ossetian, they called him like that when he was a child. I Don't know why he is so dark-skinned, his father is a well known plastic surgeon here and he looks white enough (on the pic).

>That's not smart.
At least smarter than confusing races with ethnicities and nationalities.
There are only 3 races in this world. You have countless nationalities and can group and classify them but those ain't races.

Some of them just spent too much time under the sun

>from external threats.
There are no external threads to Russia only internal
>They are Anals
Oбижeнный хaч?
Лoл иди-кa нaхyй oбpaтнo зa пpилaвoк мнe oгypцoв и пoмидopoв cвecь

Bydlo don't know, that Dagestan, Chechnya, Ingushetia and Sochi (Armenians) are parts of Russia.

>that Dagestan, Chechnya, Ingushetia
They are classified as Caucasoids (Europids)
Fucking dipshit learn the term race already there are only 4

>churki are not ethnically russian they come from abroad
>what about those
>LERN DE RACES THEY 4 N SHIT
I don't really get where you're going with that.

pyccких людeй aбижaют :(( *хнык-хнык*

>Oбижeнный хaч?
>Лoл иди-кa нaхyй oбpaтнo зa пpилaвoк мнe oгypцoв и пoмидopoв cвecь
Look at this slavshit barking.

10/10 good bait

>(like georgians did)
Learn some history please. Georgians only wanted protectorate(like Belarus today for example) not full blown annexation.
They consider russian actions a betrayal.

That still doesn't change the fact that they are not Ethnic Russians.

wtf are cossacks?

They're slavs.

In foreigners' point of view, all white people living in Russia are seen Ethnic Russians.

>It's just a bait bro
Have a Poland, Russie.

>And the worst group is "churks" (Kyrgyzstan, Tajiks, Turmens, Uzbeks, etc.). They do not know the language well, do not know Russian culture, do not fit into society. They can be kicked out to their cunts easily.
>Most of the Jews emigrated to Israel or the United States, so it's not any significant role.

*seen as

Not a race.

Fuck off racist. If person consider himself a russian he's a russian.

This aussie is very close to the truth.

>Most of the Jews emigrated to Israel or the United States, so it's not any significant role.
Man, that's a compile of shit and

reddit

spacing
GIVE THIS MAN A POLAND!

literal retard

>ha-ha! Look at my cringey memes
Wow so btfo

There's a difference between ethnicity and nationality.

A Paki born in England is English by nationality, but he is not Ethnic English. Same with Russian.

Das Rite

Well is he seen as white in west?

He can easily pass as white in the Southern Europe.

True that.

FWIW I had a colleague that had much darker than skin than an average Russian, black hair, dark brown eyes. While we were in California everyone in pubs / restaurants / etc was thinking he was a mexican and started to talk to him in spanish. It happened like on a daily basis. It was extremely fun. For some reason I was often treated as a german and often asked if I was from germany (I do speak german though, probably I spoke with german accent, dunno).

Russian, if he had black hair he would be considered either mexican or PIGS

No joke?

>I like to suck on pooties anus
Butthurt Put-in bot confirmed

This. Polack are still have traits of great Soviet education.

Maлaцa.

>It begins when somewhaat tight-knit communities of caucasians and such migrate into central russian cities yet do not change their ways.
It begins when Russians migrate to cities in non-Russian republics and don't even bother to learn local language and act like they are some kind of masterrace. Despite the fact that Russians are seen as alcoholics everywhere and Russia one of the most corrupt and poorest countries in Europe. And all this corruption actually comes from Moscow.

>historical anekdote: if Finland surrendered in the Winter War instead of battling it out, it would hve been bigger now, as there were plans to add Carelia to the Soviet Republic of Finland that never came to fruition
Historical fact: If it surrendered it would become a shithole by now with Russian-Soviet mentality bounded to it's people and near-extinct language.

Border guard or pioneer people

Before revolution they were privileged estate.
Basically highly-militarized free peasants.
Nowdays, people who call themselves Cossacks are no more than larpers.

Mишa, ты зaeбaл.

Ктo тaкoй Mишa?