DUDE WEIRD SHIT LMAO

Lel

Kill Elysium
Kill Chappie
Fuck District 9

This.

>DUDE OVERSIMPLIFYING THE PREMISE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LMAO

this

i was just mocking the trailer, I like oats.

I watched both Oats shorts today. More interested in the Rakka, but both were extremely cool and I cannot wait for more. Even the Presidential motorcade video they made is somehow very unsettling to me. The idea of invaders secretly taking control of the upper reaches of society is terrifying.

Agreed, I hope he gets the support needed to make a feature length movie. I'm enjoying the ideas the OATS studio have been toying with. As long as he gets someone else in to co-write so we don't have another Johannesburg 2: Electric boogaloo.

anyone know if they're going to continue Firebase or if that's it?

Depends if people give him enough shekels via steam.

Has there ever been a more disappointing Director? I fucking loved District 9 and then Blomkamp just shat on me again and again

Sad that the low-budget progenitor of Chappie turned out better than the full movie

youtu.be/CCS0hNyJf6k

>Implying Chappie and Elysium aren't great

I hate Chappie with a passion, I probably wouldn't dislike Elysium so much if it wasn't made my Blomkamp - I just found it massively disappointing after District 9

I think that was always going to be the case. District 9 came out of nowhere and took everyone by surprise. It was always going to be a difficult task to match it. It's just unfortunate people are overly harsh on his other films because they're not as good.