ITT: Episodes where the main character is the antagonist

ITT: Episodes where the main character is the antagonist

>That time where Dexter mentally willed his sister's best friend out of existence.

The episode of PPG where the girls were obsessed with candy and the episode where Blossom steals a present for the Professor.

That episode had such a depressing ending. Why'd you remind me of that?

Every single episode of both the shows he was in.

Koosie was a jerk.

Can't name them all.

great, now I'm feeling things

That was kinda hot

Gary needed to take a bath and was being a little shit, SpongeBob was defiantly not the antagonist

Never saw this episode. Is that a good thing?

Tron Uprising: Scars

>that fucking sound when he pushes the burrito in dexter's mouth and a little piece comes back out

The Joy

>The Ricks Must Be Crazy

It's just slavery with extra steps.

Did you see the episode where Brad meets that girl Melody and her scientist father? You need to see that for context.

Not to mention Rick committed entire planetary genocide

I remember the episode when they were complete bitches to Bunny and she ended up dying after defending them.

Goddammit.

Sweet thing.

Don't forget the episode where Morty was the antagonist

Every episode of SB season 6 that involves Spongebob deliberately stalking Squidward like a mental patient

Also a liar who didn't admit to it until he was completely cornered.

I wouldn't say exactly since the Joy was what was causing everyone to become zombie-esque.

A more traditional example would be pic related.

It's more similar to taxation. You have to pay to exist.

I wanna eat that burrito

He is evil but I think the Neighbors episode is what made him an asshole enough to pity the couple he was terrorizing.

But antagonist just means someone that opposes the protagonist. How can a main character oppose themself?

Lulu, sweet thing

Bing Bong?

I really do love the colors in that scene.

How about the one where we get to see the backstory of like 5 warriors, then at the very end Jack destroys them all. That was intense.

The Wedding was also kinda messed up, if memory serves.

If Rick is so smart why didn't he exploited the energy of an entire universe instead of making alien lifeforms perform basic exercise?

Are you kidding? That crapsack world would honestly be better off under Irken control. The disgusting fat ignorant slobs make up most of the adults in that world deserve it. Imagine if the real world was exactly how every 14-16 year old emo sees it. If it was truly like that it would be horrible and you should be rooting for Zim.

Dom tho

It's entirely ricks doing that they were alive in the first place. He was their literal god, creator, etc. If there does exist such a guy he absolutely deserves whatever price he demands for your continued existence.

That episode have me the newbie-jeebies man. I went to a school that in addition to being a normal parochial school, hosted the "morning star" program for the local tards. Downies, CP's, you name it they had it. The thing was they also were put into our classes sometimes so they could make friends and have some semblance of socialization with normies. I had to sit next to the CP kid with no sphincter control who sounded exactly like that, and one of the downies had a crush of me and constantly tried to kiss me with her tard strength. A regular girl who also liked me out her in a headlock one time and got suspended lol. But yeah from a young age Bunny freaked me the fuck out.

God timmy was such a fucking prick. I always hated him and his stupid uncreative wishes.

Because then he would have to create Von Neumanns to create Dyson constructs which I think might be a little outside of his wheelhouse. He's a mechanical genius and a physicist but we haven't seen him do any programming or anything.

>that episode where Arthur treats Sue Ellen like a dog, photoshops a picture of her, writes her a sarcastic apology letter, and makes her request going to another class

The what?

Nigga what. I never saw that episode. Sounds lulworthy tho especially because they live in that weird cartoon world where dogs are animals and also people

I didn't need this in my morning.

That episode where the Girls were bigots and assumed their monster substitute teacher was evil.