I live in a relatively White neighborhood and I'm quite proud of the fact...

I live in a relatively White neighborhood and I'm quite proud of the fact. Today I drove by the public park and noticed it was PACKED with niggers. Every bench, dozens in the pool. Luckily, niggers can't follow directions and had parked exclusively in no-parking zones. I called the cops and the fleet of '96 Pontiacs and salvage title Mercedes dissipated like vapor in the wind.

How can I keep them from coming back guys?

fill the pool with acid

>public park
Black swarm to public ANYTHINGs because they're free. No matter where you are, if it's public they will come in droves.

Give out watermelon and poison it

caustic soda in the pool

Have fun.

Go to your local farmers market and get a truckload of watermelons. Swing by walmart for several large tubs of crisco. Roll greased watermelons into the pool. They will either fight to exhaustion over the watermelons and drown or scream "RAYCIS!" and charge you, leaving you legally authorised to mow down the nigger horde with your god given second amendment rights.

They filled in the city pool where I live because it got like that, lol.

I have this problem in my white town. For some reason the (shallow end of the) pool is always filled with niggers.

I inquired about it and was told that daycare owners bring the niglets in mass and dump them at the park.

It's a public pool. Go find a lake or something like a normal white person.

dont jews do the same thing?

blacks can swim?

Tell them only people with jobs can go to the park

Wholly shit this please film it.

lakes have flesh/brain eating bacteria

Kinda reminds me of

>'96 Pontiacs & Salvage-Titled Mercedes
OP for confirmed madman. My sides infinitely.

Country music

lobby city hall to implement a nominal fee to reserve the parks resources (ramadas, etc).

then rally the community to book the parks resources so there wont be any more free stuff.

Niggers
In the pool

Fake and ghey. Everyone knows black people don't (can't) swim.

Underrated post

Fuck, this Cracker is creative, listen to him OP, use Flame Thrower instead, niggers cant get darker anyway

I actually went to go for a swim today in my apartment's pool, it too was filled with niggers but only the shallow end (4 ft amd below) so I had the deep end all to myself. I had a good time desu and they left scared of my superior aquatic abilities

Make the pool deeper.

>swimming in water used by niggers
I hope you didn't swallow any.

>Go to public beach
>nigger momma has her nig spawn playing in a mud puddle right next to the gated dog beach section
>literally 15 feet away from really shallow, calm, cleaner lake water
>plays in it for 30+ mins

wtf man

Fake as fuck, OP is a fag

I didn't and I'm glad, the water was clear since they cleaned it yesterday and you could see hairs, luckily I kept my mouth sealed and took a lengthy hot shower after to cleanse myself

Put up a sign that reads: "Colored Pool Only"

They won't swim in black only water.

Or, make the pool 8-9 feet deep in all parts, they will be too afraid of drowning or drown.

fill the pool with water. blacks can't swim

p.o.n.t.i.a.c......poor old nigger thinks its a cadillac....har har...

What is wading

Britanya bringing the bantz

>not having your own pool

Fuckin pleb

This is a true reply. Go to a beach with lots of sunfish near the shore. The little bastards will nip you but it is no big deal, just surprising.

Black people are completely freaked out by it. They think they are piranhas or something. I have witnessed it multiple times, half the group won't go in, never see them back again. (some lakes just have less fish, suppose they go there)

>He doesn't know Sup Forums is just a bunch of white guys race baiting

lol

you should bring one of them extra large dog bones with you too. make a lot of splashing and bubbling and then lift the dog bone out of the water like it's your arm that has been stripped by piranha

just go in the deep end

Pools closed.

it's the same re-circulated water.

this:
Once water touches poo its all poo water... Didn't you americans learn anything from history and science?

if you want them to move outside
put a wallet outside the pool

Fill the pool with baboon repellent

Throw a basketball down the sidewalk to see if they chase after it