Be american

>be american
>win gold medal in shooting on the first day

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

SUCK IT BRITS, CANADIANS, AND AUSTRALIANS!

Are those 2 Chinese contestants that won?

Congratulations!

Yeah, China got silver and bronze.

Well, you have good schools to practice.

Congrats burgers. We're on top of the table with 2 gold. That's it you're all fucked.

Suck what? We have 2 golds already. How's 3rd place going?

Better watch it m80s, we'll shoot ya.

God Bless America

Only athletics, weight lifting and gymnastics matter at the Olympics. Other disciplines are less important, especially those such as fucking shooting.

>aussies don't realize olympics last two weeks

>only the most athletic and strong will survive!!!
>gets shot

kek

Only europoors think being able to shoot well doesn't matter.

If it pleases your autism, just know they aren't wearing anything under those track suits

funny thing here is that she doesn't even endorse the 2nd amendment and told reporters she only cares about her 'sport'

Shut up and make my Springfields, Croatia.

Someone should take her fucking guns away and tell her without he 2nd she doesn't have a stupid fucking sport.

Americans are poised to sweep women's gymnastics. The domination begins tomorrow.

>fucking croatia trying to call out another country on its olympic performance

She's 19 years old and a woman, no one cares about her opinions.

The fuck did the entire Bong Token Takers come from?
Never knew, Playstation Marathon, combined with Carlsberg and Mogadon Slurping were Olympic disciplines.

Too soon, Brazil, too soon. I still haven't gotten over columbine.

That pic is like the Beijing Olympics all over again.

not any less danger than Olympic team swimming through Brazilian water.

made me actually laugh out loud

Mate we have 5% of your population but 20% of your medals. People forget Australia had hardly any people here. Plus or team isn't carried by black people.

Is that Sam Hyde post op?

>Someone should take the lifting team's arms away and tell them without them they don't have a stupid fucking sport

See how retarded that sounded?

Atta girl.

you do realize we don't have 20x more people competing... right?

Be nice Australia

You realize you have a 20x larger pool of potential athletes to choose from right?

Is it just me or do Ping and Pong there look like they're about to go down on each other?

Girl on the left. Mmmm

By your logic China does so well because Chinese people are amazing athletes

>be american
>shoot guns and win gold medal
>fly home
>get shot and robbed of gold medal

They look like they're hatching a plan of revenge on shootan girl, dirty little chunks are going to headshot her.

Man it looks like they're plotting to kill her and take the medal.

Or maybe they just know about WW3.

By your logic India should be an Olympic powerhouse.

There is only one sport that matters

So you're saying you're fucking retarded and don't understand who the 2nd allows for her "sport" to exist?

I can see.

I want to breed her

Maybe you should reproduce more ya fagget

Medals per capita is an irrelevant measure because there are limits on the number of athletes you're allowed to send to the Olympics. We may have 10-20x your population but IOC doesn't allow us to send 10-20x the number of athletes you sent.

In most categories we sent the maximum number of athletes this year, 3, whereas you typically sent just one. 3x the athletes and we have 5x the medals.

Look at those jealous eyes on the girl at the left. She wants that gold BAD.

Chinese government is probably executing the silver and bronze winners families right now.

>tfw no qt chinese shootan gf to operate with

I don't see why it's such a big deal of you crazy cunts winning at your own national sport.. congratulations, here is your reply

> don't understand who the 2nd allows for her "sport" to exist?

Yet I'm the retard? Kek

>“When I was in eighth grade my grandfather took me hunting,” she said. “I went and got my first deer and I liked the adrenaline.”

funny thing is hard working Americans paid for your education and you still can't read

>Aryan princess flanked by two Chinese royal guardswomen
This just might be my favorite picture ever.

It's only a shithouse

All the Rio 2016 logos look like they were designed by a reject from the 1990's

Someone pointed out the logo looks like a buttplug

That's not my logic at all. Population doesn't guarantee medals but it makes it a lot easier. India has no spots culture outside of cricket

Yes, shooting.

Fits in well with the whole tranny obsession in huezil, I guess

chink might have stood a chance if they could open their eyes

actually it would be more like taking all their weights away so the point still stands you retarded fucking nigger

>gymnastics
fag
or pedo
either way fag

As i said, you still have a bigger pool of people to pick from. You can pick the best of 20 swimmers for instance out of every 1 we have. So if we have 20 swimmers competing to pick our best you can pick from 100. But whatever keep believing you're somehow "better"

She couldn't be any whiter too, I'm proud of you guys.

That sport exists in countries without the 2nd amendment... I don't think he's the retard here

silver and bronze go to China?

that's it bruh. we're fucked. they already got more fucking people, and they are only slightly less of a shot? fuck.

One of them won the Gold back in 2012

:D

Maybe slightly, but the population size argument is WAYYYY over blown...and its brought up everytime by salty fucks.

Sports culture, popularity of said sport and resources and investment are far, far more important. Take a look at how Korea destroy in speed skating, or Norwegians in cross country skiing.

It's hard to shoot with the slanty eyes.

Defeating a heavyweight in combat > Shooting a toy gun

Judo > Shooting

Our gold medal is worth more than yours.
HIGH TEST NATION REPORTING IN

>Train entire life to be Ultra heavy weight Judo kickboxing fag enabler
>get shot by a small teenage girl

dont you guys have entire favelas full of illegal guns where you can practice, and then cool off with a nice refreshing glass of poop water?

Those 2 chinks could get a threesome NAWMEAN HOMIE?

This implies that you shuffle 20 random people off the street into a room, have them compete against each other and then send the best to the olympics.

You're dense as fuck.

These athletes spend a lifetime training for their respective sport. If they do not succeed on an international scale versus another country's best, who also trained for a lifetime, then they are OBJECTIVELY INFERIOR to the winner. That is the point of individual competition mate. To decide who is the superior competitor.

non-countries should not be allowed to particpate