>Millie Bobby Brown
>Paris Jackson
>Late 80´s Style

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqflFMhkqHM
youtube.com/watch?v=ysPcyOvNJew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=qqflFMhkqHM

Why won't the media acknowledge that the reason Millie Bobby Brown is everywhere is pretty much because of Paedophillia?Hipster SJWs in the media can pretend they're not pedos with the whole "STRANGER THINGS IS SO COOL MAN, I FUCKING LOVE NETFLIX!!!" thing.

She's still playing catchup with Finn Wolfhard.

wutt........

Neo-teens love that kind of shit.

>Millie Bobby Brown

Creepy looking kid.

I thought, based on millennial's hype, that she was a good actress, I just see an overacting child on-screen, she's pretty bad m8

She is better than most actresses at the age of 20.

>next stop
>projection street

its not that I mind...I actually believe cunni can save this world form an incoming WWIII, but you sound like you have some skeletons in your closet you need to let out.

No average person thinks this way senpai.

i like whe she running at 5 and 24, she wearing bra? because i see something moving

Can people stop trying to make Paris Jackson happen?

Holy hair, this kid's acting is terrible

Why didn't you link to the video?

bobby bros get

discord.gg/bXgHwcP

>millenials
>millie

is this truely her era?

Guys why is my pico de gallo spicy? I thought it was just onions, tomatoes, and cilantros? What's burning me here?

the show is riddled with 80s fanservice tho

its just like when GTA Vice City came out and then suddently Miami Vice was on repeat on TVLand and VH1 started their "i love the 80s" which spawned off to the other decades (they never actually said it was cause of the culture storm that GTA started)

And yet she's still worse than any of the male kids in Stranger Things

Isn't she just perfect anons?

yas

did you join our group?

i enjoyed that

Such a qt

Already in

cuz im so stupid.

she´s only 13, she has perky tiny tits.

>the xx

people listen to this shit?

Only Millenials and the Z generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysPcyOvNJew

Ultra violence is a laff

millienials

She's going to grow up ugly as fuck with that gigantic fucking forehead and puggy nose

yep, only cuz redditors love the serie now Sup Forums hate it.

On top of Millie being awesome as always, the musuc wasn't too bad actually. The video itself definitely is not kino.

Are you serious? You just watched a music video directed by some music video director not a movie. Go watch stranger things or something.

She's also bad in ST mate, she only got a pass from people because she didn't have dialogues,when she does she's hilariously bad

The xx is one of my favorite bands and I loved seeing qt millie in this video!

whats this about her not doing livestreams anymore

maybe you used a capsaicin covered blade to slice the ingredients.

You're overreacting. Noone is bad on ST. When you talk about dialogue or dialogue delivery you are again talking about the director; 50% of actors success is the director. I personally thought she was good in it, and all the way cute. The only thing that's bad is the plot.

What about me deleting Millie folder?

>Getting friendzoned by Finn froghard

Some big happenned with one stream 6 days ago

>Why won't the media acknowledge that the reason Millie Bobby Brown is everywhere is pretty much because of Paedophillia?
Because the media is the perpetrator.