Enough already

slashfilm.com/are-we-getting-a-james-bond-cinematic-universe/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uBlIDY_e3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

006 movie when?

I actually love Craig as Bond so if he's doing more then I'm down

this

Are they planning on jane bond or some bullshit?

Why does fucking everything have to have a "cinematic universe" now even if it makes zero sense? They're literally just calling it that to jump on the Marvel hypetrain and make cash. Fuck (((them))).

Maybe bring some retired 007 Agetn like Pierce Brosnan, like they intended to do with Bourner/Renner

what the fuck would that even entail

isn't there literally already a james bond cinematic universe what with there being like 24 fucking bond movies?

Jason Bond movie when?

>le more powerful female 008

Didn't he already say he'd rather be dead than be Bond again, and that he won't do another after Spectre? I'm pretty sure they've started looking for another actor to play Bond already.

how about I down my fist down your throat instead you retarded brainlet faggot

They're referring to standalone movies for various other new characters/agents, who perhaps all converge for an Avengers-type movie.

This. What do they even mean by this?

fucking brutal mane

Villain back stories, M, Q, who knows, I'm sure Hollywood would find something to shit out.

i thought he was out? who knows

James Bond wouldn't work with cinematic universe shit.
There's nothing in James Bond that could be improved with it.
Fuck off.

Nice trips tho

Yes.

Adventures of different 00 agents, Felix Leiter CIA adventures, villain origins, etc

>Getting a Silva solo movie
>Getting a LeChiffre solo movie
>Getting a Moneypenny solo movie
>Getting a Q comedy movie
My dick is ready

>cinematic universe
stop.
JUST
UHG
STOP NORMIES LEAVE MY BOND ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They gave him a bunch of money and he's probably going to play Bond at least once more

> Moneypenny solo movie

Who would pay to see that?

>Moneypenny solo movie
You'd have to pay me to see that.

Cast it.

It's fucking retarded, "cinematic universe" as a concept is complete fucking trash, it does nothing but take away from any one of the movies in the "CU" from standing truly on its own. It makes it so each one holds less value but also makes it easier to grind more money off it because brainlet normies will go watch the next one just because it's related, regardless of whether it's loosely or not, and be able to go
>WHOA LOOK AT THAT, I REMEMBER THAT FROM _____
>HOLY SHIT HE'S SO COOL, HE WASN'T SO COOL IN _______ BUT HE'S COOL NOW
>I RECOGNIZE THAT PLACE FROM _______, WHAT GREAT AND DEEP LORE
Absolutely fucking worthless, what a plague. And to think Hollywood couldn't get any worse.

Kill yourself.

If Connery wasnt senile, maybe we could get the movie that The Rock was supposed to be.

>Brosnan Bonds first mission, something goes wrong and MI5 is out to get him, find out enemies have infiltrated MI5 and MI6, Bond has to go into hiding. old man who we find out is Connery Bond helps Brosnan, MI6 had Connery Bond put in prison for life when he discovered the moles inside the agency but he escaped. they team up to take the intelligence agencies back and stop a terror plot that would kill millions.

So you own a movie theater?

James Bond/Jason Bourne/Jack Bauer crossover JB cinematic universe when?

10/10 joke

Imagine if you could have a guaranteed income source across a ten year period, each one building towards the next film you release, helping you extract even more money.

It gets to the point where you can begin to simply use cookie cutter layouts to each entry and each still garner the same appraisal as when it was first used, directors are relatively expendable and usually low-wage nobodies. Your main stars are contracted into multiple films regardless of quality. The interconnected status of each film forces people to go see each one. Millions globally so entwined with your product that they eagerly anticipated every morsel of it, whether they be on-set photos or insignificant teaser trailers. Thousands literally upload themselves screaming at such in delight like rats who just got a sip of your sugar water, whilst dozens of thousands more watch them, having the same reaction. Think of the product placement, the sponsorship deals you could score, the merchandise bought for children, adults and elderly across every nation of the planet.

It's a studio's wet dream scenario

this, it's time to bail as a fan when you hear this happening to a series you like

YAMERO

Don't we literally already have one, especially after Spectre? There's like 40 movies with the same characters and recurring tropes.

>Not wanting a hot chocolate Moneypenny action film
Maybe it's just personal taste, I really like her in POTC too as that dirty witch.

It's all Bond, a Bond CU would shift over shit to the other established characters, and probably introduce other agents too.

I'm more interested in Comedy Cinematic Universe: Austin Powers, Johnny English, Get Smart, Spy, Cody Banks, Paul Blart, etc... it has way more potential.

better making new characters rather than replacing bond with a black woman or some shit.

The only way I would ever be interested in a James Bond universe would be if they some how included Jason Borne, Ethan Hunt, The Equalizer, Jack Reacher, and John Wick. Then the final movie they all team up like The Avengers and take on some shadowy organization Ocean's 11 style, but you know...with like brutal murder and explosions and such.

Michael B. Jordan

JOHNNY ENGLISH AND AUSTIN POWERS CROSS-OVER WHEN?!?!?!

what about the accountant

surprised they havent made a "young Bond" movie or tv show set when hes in the navy.

No no no no

youtube.com/watch?v=7uBlIDY_e3U

I've always wanted to see more of the 00s but fuck Bond getting the cinematic universe bullshit treatment.

throw it in the universe!

I swear if they do some team up movie with all the 00 agents...

he looks like a slightly more beefy and handsome version of the boyfriend from stranger things. maybe it's the hair.

>team up movie with all the 00 agents

That would be retarded. They're already on the same team.

Michael Fassbender would be a nice bond.

>that yellow peril villain

How did that fly in the early 90s?

Remember they were threatening a Jinx spin off with Halle Berry?

i mean like there's a mission so huge they need all of them on the same mission

like how the Mission Impossible team isnt just Ethan Hunt

I'd like to see a movie where Moneypenny is infiltrating a billionaire swinger's club and in order to extract information has to keep conceiving babies with White men

>Paramount announce they want to start a cinematic universe with the Transformers franchise
>The Last Knight comes out and flops
>Universal announces they want to start a cinematic universe with their monster movies
>The Mummy comes out and flops
Good luck. Looking forward to the announcement where they list off 10+ spinoffs and everyone loses interest in the franchise.

That's why the first Captain America is my favorite. The story is standalone. Winter Soldier worked alright as a solo movie but you can tell they were starting to mix it up with the Avengers crap. By the time Civil War came you could tell someone who hadn't seen the flood of other movies would not enjoy any of it.

Aw fuck, yeah dude I forgot about that retard. Throw him in too.

Reminder that this is a Bond movie.

I don't care if they are white or not, as long as they show lewd Moneypenny they got my money

Why did they fuck with Nick Cage's hair in this poster?

>not caring if they're White
Lad?

isnt this the business model for comic books? interesting that its transcending capeshit films, even if non-capeshit "cinematic universe" flicks are bombing left and right