Mayor of London Threatens the US

So Brits...
The mayor of london just threatened us.
He said, "Donald Trump: Moderate your stance on Muslims, or they will launch more attacks against America."
Threatening violence to change policies is technically terrorism.
Are we not friends anymore?
Are you trying to pick a fight with us?
Are there any English people left in England?
archive.is/IazKw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zFsxSH8fUA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight
archive.is/TUOBZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self bump, screw CTR

Sad to say I hope for civil war.

I wish this image was real
God...it would be glorious

He said they, not we. I don't give a fuck what this guy says but he could be right. Actually he is, these goatfuckers hate all of us by default and co-existing with Islam is joke.
Also I find it funny how this guy and the things he says get acknowledged by Sup Forums. When was the last time we talked about the mayor of NYC? Berlin? Lisbon? Freaking anywhere?
Only the muzzie...

if you beat us to it I'll come help you, i'm sure many of us vets will.

it will be

>Mayor of London
>England
>Home of Anglicanism and the language of the Queen herself

>Mayor is a shitskinned muzzy

UK has gotta sort their shit out m80

I hope he wins and actually builds wall. Depending on the logistics I might volunteer to help build it.
Fuck Mexico

>are there any english people left in england
Not in Londonistan m8

UK isnt even relevant. they are killing themselves

London is full of limousine liberals, retard students and foreigners, all the good english moved out around 15-10 years ago to the countryside

BRITIAN YES!!!!!

Mayor of London is literally the most powerless position in UK politics.

>I find it funny how this guy and the things he says get acknowledged by Sup Forums
>Only the muzzie

Helloooooo ahmed

> President of US
>Kenyan immigrant
>Muslim
>Schooled at a madrasas in Indonesia
US has gotta sort their shot out m80

Here's some more OC to get you by

The flag is backwards. The blue part needs to be on the top-left.

Try again in about 8 hours time, you'll get a lot more replies.

Thanks. Also stop tarring all of England with a powerless mayor when he isn't even technically the major. Read up on C.o.L mayor before you post.

Also you say nothing when the Scots threaten Trump, when the Scots hold protests and shit like that against Trump.

So thanks for you bias, and your MUH HERITAGE crap but fuck off.

Thanks and night night.

Bring it bitch, a few attacks and it'll be seen as patriotic to slaughter these goat fuckers once and for all.

The mayor can call a jihad on America? Isn't that something only al-Baghdadi or bin Laden can do?

It's 1 dude and a minority in a country vs. a ton of racist chavs

If we wanted to pick a fight, it'd be with the dirty tossers in our fuckin' country mate

t. beaner with a nigger president :)

He's out in January. If the House of Saud's bitch gets elected, then go nuts.

>Already tweeted story to Trump, Scavino, Pence, etc.

Paki's were never your friend, nor were they ours,
Kill the lot of them.

>volunteer
nigga you getting paid a good honest American wage for that shit

Trump said he will not forget what Sadiq said. Quite seriously

So expect Sadiq to be by falled by the trump curse soon enough

user I want the good old >yous back. Guess I'll just have to visit the countryside

Fuck off Chang, I'm white. My guess is Sup Forums follows the things this guy says because the rotten (((media))) actually reports about him and not any other mayor, because he's a filthy snackbar.
Like I said, we don't hear about the mayors of other major cities. Only this faggot whose opinion doesn't count and should be taken seriously by no one.

Also here's something to lighten the mood.

WEW LAD, ill check those digits on that awesome pic

youtube.com/watch?v=1zFsxSH8fUA

Oh it would be fun to fully drop the dick

South West and North are most english areas now

So ashamed.

regarding your image: "...without being allowed to question it or resist it."

There is the problem right there. Who conquered the world? Who conquered space? Who created the greatest civilization in the world? Who created the greatest country in the world? Who is the most charitable race in the world? And we are allowing others to dictate to us what we can and cannot do?? "Not allowed"?? Are we children? No, we are a great race and we need to reclaim our heritage, our culture, and our civilization. I do not want to go down in history as the generation that allowed the barbarians to destroy Western Civilization. I don't want to be Rome 2.0.

>So Brits...

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Foreigners are a majority in London.

You are mistaking a logical argument for a threat, Yank-dude.

We kicked their ass once, we'll do it again if needed. Redcoats, when will they learn?

What, all 10 million good brit's moved out? Must be pretty crowded in the countryside.

>Redcoats, when will they learn?
The English are not our enemy.

u wot m8? the ones that moved to the countryside are the ones who didn't want to live in paki and black ghettos, the same thing happens in america when niggers move into white neighbourhoods

Be nice to us or we'll kill you!

Can confirm, cowboys and rednecks hate niggers.

He didn't actually say this did he?

It even has a name
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

>if you say something bad about them they will turn into terrorist
>and as we all know, islam as nothing to do with terrorism

US strategic and security interests worldwide are highly compatible with those of Russia. The US partnership with the UK is a relic of a past we selectively choose to preserve for no productive reason.

The future is with Russia. Trump understands this.

Be nice. He's retarded. The American Revolution is the only piece of American history he can remember.

>Threatening violence to change policies is technically terrorism.

He was offering advice, you dipshit. GOOD advice

>He said, "Donald Trump: Moderate your stance on Muslims, or they will launch more attacks against America."
archive.is/TUOBZ
Not entirely correct. I mean, it's quite similar but the original article is still quite a bit less direct in tone.

>He said, "Donald Trump: Moderate your stance on Muslims, or they will launch more attacks against America."
So, don't say bad things about Muslims or they'll kill you.

Yeah they'll more likely do more attacks in europe instead because it's easier to get to thanks to fucking merkel

That's so sad

Time to bomb the brits

Good old Tante Merkel.

>don't call Muslim's violent or we'll kill you

Only a Muslim mayor would think he's important enough to address presidential candidates

I'll check those digits

Remove all mudshits last name "Kahn"

No it's not you fucking retard. Technical terrorism would be the execution of such threats.

kek'd so hard cheers m8

London isn't British territory. It's a self-declared Muslims caliphate.

Sadly no. Someone posted it here last night and I cracked up.

As long as people live in comfort, degeneration happens, USA along with the west are destined to be Rome 2.0 unless something shakes the world up...

Britain must be destroyed. It is the only solution.

Perform a nuclear strike on London, Birmingham and Bradford and the English can rise up and destroy the remaining foreign holdouts

maga keks! mayor of London will soon be deported.

And a check unto you as well

t.mohammed

On behalf of my country. I apologise for that dirty lying Muslim.
He's only inn power because of all of the sharia loving muzzies in inner city London voting multiple times for their family members who aren't allowed to leave the house....

Still could be worse. Could have been Diane Abbot.

Spoons vs forks.

>Trump is so insane people think him tweeting that he wants to shove a clock up a little boy's ass might be real

And Trump responds: I will tighten my stance, and there will be no terrorists left to launch any attacks.

With pleasure.....but not because you suggested it.

Wait, why no Manchester?
>mank?

You don't apologise on my behalf, you spineless gimp.

The Mayor of Americas Capitol city is a Nigger woman, whos stance on LGBT+ issues makes Trudeau look like Hitler (Trump is just as bad).

Khan has no power (except for London Transport issues anyway) and the real Lord Mayor of London is White.

America has had loads of Muslim Mayors for their cities, they predate Britain with this anyhow . . .Americans conveniently forget.

Because Manchester is full of guns we will need to purge the subhumans

It is not what happened.
You see, he is a moderate Muslim. He only want you safe and warn you that extremist Muslims will kill you if you don't do what he tell you to do.

As well as thousands of subhumans.
I've been to Rochdale, you cannot lie about this.

He's not threatening America. He's saying if Trump doesn't moderate his policies Muslims who are poor or living in bad conditions will attack. Since there are Muslim extremist groups who provide assistance to them a pissed off poor muslim is more dangerous than say a pissed off poor black guy. It's a warning not a threat

Not nearly as many as London and Birmingham though

We will never soften our stance to threats of violence.
This will only reinforce our stance into even harsher measures.

>we are religion of peace!
>if you disagree we will kill you

how fucking typical

this bloodthirsty cult should be outright banned in civilized world, or the killings never stop

With that line of thinking then Trump's solution is even more correct. Can't have more poor muzzies if they aren't even allowed to be in the US in the first place.

USA BTFO!!

He's right though. Trump's hateful rhetoric will only encourage more terror attacks.

> . . .

>Muslim makes comment about Trump
>Americans start bitching at the English rather than Muslims
I hate this website.