Help me Sup Forums I'm falling in love with a black woman, what do?

help me Sup Forums I'm falling in love with a black woman, what do?
>Met her at friend's birthday party and discovered we work in the same office building.
>We've been out for coffee twice and we're going to a bar for dinner and drinks Thursday night.
>She sorta look like pic related, not sure if she's a halfbreed but she's definitely attractive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hol_RDuWrx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bleach her genes, m8

Not all blacks are nogs, so get to know her. If she's got a decent head on her shoulders, fuck her like a cheap whore and make sure all her kids are yours so they're at less black than their mom.

Who fucking cares what her skin color is? If she's cute, is smart, and has a nice body it would be a disservice to not at least smash.

C'mon now.

Do you know anything about her family? Sometimes black girls can be cool af but their families are total niggers. If her family is cool though I would go ahead.

Don't let her go sovereign. They be killin them fuh dat
youtube.com/watch?v=Hol_RDuWrx0

Better question is...What are you doing on Pol ?
Having children with her will be the equivalent of having none. (since you won't have white kids).

If you've fallen in love with her , then go for it and listen to your instinct. But then don't pretrend to be "red pilled". Regardless how descent , pretty , smart this woman is....

The reality is that your kids won't be european. Now, maybe you're totally indifferent about this , but then...Don't ask us. Go on reddit or some interracial dating forum for better advice.

The only one to follow is your instinct i guess. But keep in mind , you'll destroy your bloodline in the process.

Are you an only son? Then I wouldn't. If you have a straight brother then I would.

Falling in love and not even one date in.

Go for it dude.

As long as she's educated and employed there's no reason for you not to colonize that womb.

Culturalism > Racsism

>Having children with her will be the equivalent of having none. (since you won't have white kids).
Half-breeds are better than full-blooded niggers: if he doesn't pump her full then she'll easily find some super-duper giga-nigga to do it: at least this way they'll be half-European functional members of society. Plus, there's no limits on how many women a man can get pregnant, even at the same damn time (lots of women are totally fine with their man having other women on the side as long as he doesn't embarrass her by trotting them out so all her friends know he has them).

If she looks like that pic or Stacy Dash, then go for it. WM/BF is supposedly has the most stable marriages. Like other user's said though, you will be a genetic dead end basically.

That chick has white features and brown skin.

Dont fall for the trap buddy

Think about the children. Do you really want a kid with gross pube hair all over it's face

Wait for SJWs to infect your nasty mulatto children into white hating niggers

No matter how "smart" a monkey is they're only steps away from devolving into the trash they naturally are

>Not all blacks are nogs
Problem is, there's a 100% chance that most of her family acts like Mike Brown.

All these fags say go for it.. but there is a 95% chance if you have a half breed kid it will side with being a nigger to fit in with a social circle..

Its not worth it..

Even this hipster black chick is fooling you with her straitened hair.. bitch should have a pubic fro sprouting from the top of her head...

find a white chick who doesn't need makeup to look pretty.

Do it user

>Shalom family
>WE WUZ GODS CHOSEN

Turn on the lights, you may change your mind!

Unless she's Caribbean black. Most of them are pretty cool. I grew up around a based Jamaican family. They were well liked in my neighborhood.

Their mom owned a store and never hired niggers because she said they were shit workers. She even hung a confederate flag up to keep them away from her store.

BLEACH that bitch and move on to a proper white woman. It is your duty as a white man to infuse as much of your superior seed into the gene pool as possible.

Well I tell you this not to put this down, but because you know it in your heart to be true.. It's not right to be having intercourse with members of other races. It limits achievement and creates division. Division is what keeps the powerful from getting too powerful.
The Kalergi plan is basically based off the biblical sorry of the Tower of Babel.
>The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.

red pill her bro! just blow her mind and let her know she is an inferior monkey and white is right and trump isnt a reality tv star c-list celebrity thats stumpled his way into being the republican nominee for president. make sure you let her know that the holocaust wasn't real too.

My current gf is a non muslim roach.
She looks whitish tough... kindof like a latina

>That chick has white features and brown skin.
If that chick has white features then you don't know what europeans look like.

Do it user.

You should red pill her. Red pilled black chicks are god tier.

Bye user. We will miss you. Enjoy the forbidden berry

Sup Forums is just a front we use to keep fat white women from infiltrating, this is an /ebon/ board.

Race mixing is good, it produced pic related.

Yeah, but producing more young blacks is definitely ideal.

Sovereign citizens are batshit.

what kind of creep falls in love after having had coffee.. i'd say avoid her, but not for your sake, for hers.

No just autistic. They're fun to watch though, just like those cringy stolen valor videos

Just enjoy your life. Coming to pol for guidance is a bad move

I get to deal with these people on a regular basis. Batshit definitely describes a portion of them.

>1 post by this ID.
Really guys? OP doesn't post in his own bread. Ever heard of shills? Saged

Why are Australians so racist? It's CURRENT YEAR, dating a black woman who is good looking and smart is completely fine.

>(lots of women are totally fine with their man having other women on the side as long as he doesn't embarrass her by trotting them out so all her friends know he has them)
Source??

Whats the point in this post

There is a black girl at my uni that I'd be willing to date.

She is really pretty, half black, and the father is the one that is white with a black mother. If I were you id just make sure that if she is mixed, the father is black, the family is good, her morals are straight and she doesnt take shit from people whilst having stable plans for the future. The girl that Im talking about want to become a doctor in the future for instance. Dating a girl with no daddy is a no go. Just make sure you are not a faggy cuck; race is not as important as culture and white culture is what should be preserved.

Just nut her mouth and disappear, user, or you'll end up having Tyrone as a brother-in-law

Impregnate her and run away. It's not like they aren't used to this already.

If she looks anything like your pic then you'd be stupid not to.

Try talk to some, dipshit, especially after they have a few drinks and think you won't give them shit. A lot of the problem women have with cheating isn't the idea of having to take care of someone else's kid or the good old fashioned territory: for women it's the embarrassment and loss of social status of your husband straying or the potential loss of his support from him leaving her for the other woman that are the bigger issues.

Why is that dog looking at that cucked human so?

He knows. Dogs are called "man's best friend" for a reason.

Making cute mixed daughters is ideal

"we work in the same office building. "

NO

JUST

NO

Keep it in your pants.

Enjoy your HIV

If she's got Good morals and you like her, go for it

Just make sure your kids don't identify themselves with thug culture and act up to it.

A Good girl is a Good girl no matter what

user if she isn't at least conservative It's not going to work. You being redpilled is going to cause a rift where you don't spend time with her, and constantly looking for moments to get more redpills. You're going to feel split in 2, and neither your attraction to her, or search for truth will give.

ask if her she knows the we was meme

better yet just stare at her and go WE ... and wait for her to go WAS if she doesn't finish it out so she knows

Do it, user. Black Female/White Male relationships have the best track records in terms of relationship stability. Black bitches might be uppity as all hell but at the end of the day they're still willing to balance the scales with primal monkey sex.

all the memes aside dude go for it,
i hooked up once with a half black girl, and would do it again , good luck, hope it works out for you

Hey man, if she's loyal and not a nigger, go for it. I will hand it to them, black women who date white dudes tend to be reasonably loyal and good natured.

Best of luck AUSbro

Have fun with your halfbreed stupid kid. When he becomes a teen he'll realize that he fits in nowhere - too black to be with whites, too white to be with blacks. I'm not being racist, I have mulatto, white/mexican, white/japanese friends, and they've said the same thing. They don't fit in.