Conan Thread

why is he so unmentioned here? he was a ig part of Marvel for a while, a tentpole for Dark Horse now, has some great brutal moments, and is bara as fuck (why is he never mentioned in husbando threads?)

Does anyone else here like him? would any of you goofballs read if I did some storytiming?

>why is he so unmentioned here?

He is a great character with mostly great comics. Why the FUCK would you want him mentioned here?

Sage.

So's Superman. and uhhh, Hellboy maybe?

toxic masculinity

we like The Punisher and Stardust, while neither is anywhere near as masculine both are more toxic

>why is he so unmentioned here?

Because his comics have gone down in quality since the Busiek era. He hasn't had a better than OK comic in over half a decade.

since 2011?...yeah, that's true

Because he is too good for this puny board.

>why tumbrl the board dont talk about Conan?

He is the definition of manliness, Sup Forums simply don't care about him, try /tg/.

in which case, post based cimmerian art.

but we like Batman and Frank and other MANLY characters. if they replaced Conan with a black guy (who acted nothing like the old Conan since if he did it'd be racist), would Sup Forums start retroactively caring about Conan?

agreed

>So's Superman

New series from Dark Horse drops Wednesday:
Writer: Cullen Bunn
Art: Sergio Davila
Cover: Mark Schultz

Why is Kang so happy??

will it be anything other then OK?

I hate fantasy and the whole "swords and magic" shit in general. Simple as that.

>Iron Man

Have a hearty Conan chuckle on me, for next time.

>Not liking a reaction image
>MFW

hate fantasy? so what, purely slice of life and realistic scifi?

Barbarians?! BAH! The civilized peoples of Acheron and Stygia know how to treat the inferior barbarians! They are only good for sacrificing to Father Set!

>Not being thankful and gracious for the GLORIOUS gift of Conans sincere laughter
>MFW

>Refusing to understand my reaction
>MFW I realize your acting like a woman

>Likening me unto some prattling female
>MFW I'm more than prepared to handle this dispute in a manner befitting men

Realistic crimeshit.

what even comics/cartoons have that? and don't say Punisher:Max, that shit is straight-up fantasy

Why is he smiling?

cus he's a Canucklehead

How's Bunn's non-superhero work?

I read all of Conan's lines in Thundarr's voice.