if you don't let me film you pooping you aren't part of my inner circle
youtube.com/watch?v=_0LxTIMcIwM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpBd9RpAdAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Opie > Jimmy > Tranthony

Opie was unironically the funniest person on the show during the 2000s

Jimmy

Relistening to the old shows after trying to listen to the abortions that is the Sam and Jimmy show and whatever the fuck Ant is doing... Opie was the fucking professional keeping shit a show. Opie's show is now only good when he has good comedians in. I'd still rather listen to Norman and Vic than Jimmy and Sam gabbing like women.

hey guys
op here.
i'm stupid and posted the wrong link
opie taped roland taking a shit and roland told HR and it led to a big argument today
youtube.com/watch?v=UpBd9RpAdAY

Jimmy was better when he was 3rd mic and just chimed in with the funny lines. Now he tries too hard to be an interviewer and he's just not very good at being a host.

Opie sucks alone. Anthony sucks alone. We got some good radio 10 years ago though. Also fuck Ron and fez.

Checked. Remember when Jimmy had his own show on VICE for two minutes? Yeah, he's not great at interviewing.

>roland being mad for a coworker being shitty

Literally Roland is a cunt.

Why are the Nopie episodes the best ones?

Jimmy was the worst one of the three. I wish Opie and Anthony would just get back together.

I've never seen a color picture of W.C. Fields.

Childhood is thinking Anthony and Jimmy were the best parts of the show, adulthood is realizing Opie is the best part

Because you have an unnatural hate for Opie?

And time has proven Nopie shows don't work in the long run.

No dude opie can be pretty fucking lame and can bring things to a hault sometimes. But the shows where opie are gone and ant is in charge they sometimes don't know when to move on from something that's become stale

Hey guys remember when bill burr would come on and be funny and then you saw a picture of his wife and watched his latest comedy special and lost all respect for him and nothing he does interests you at all anymore?

Can i get a quick rundown on why people think Opie is getting fired?

he filmed roland taking a shit and spread it around the office
he also has literally no pull left in the network due to his new show tanking
his contract ends in october and won't be renewed

Because he ran a golden goose into the ground after ant was fired, his new show tanked, and all the drama he causes at the office

So he was done either way.

Wasnt Roland the biggest piece of shit to his coworkers?

roland is the fat booker that got guests to appear and otherwise never bothered anyone

That is clearly a lie.

Witchfaced Muslim was the best part of the show, for sure. Yimmy, the adorable sexual predator was a close second. Gregg Hughes was, and IS a talentless board manager.

If we are talking guests, Colin Quinn is obviously the best - grumpy comedic genius.

Roland is one of the worst guys from opie Anthony history. Worse than Danny worse than Sam worse than Steve. On air he was shit.

Steve was great!
>ftw are you talking about user?

Jimbo is live on facebook now