youtube.com/watch?v=PfXH05oeL6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i unironically love these generals

:c

why

Me too

OH MR JEFFRIES

Judy!

Yeah, you don't discuss anything and just repeat things in an effort to maintain the generals "culture".

>my clannish generals have completely stifled discussion of this great series on Sup Forums

Maximum overlynched

exactly
because of you people

Will Part 9 be U N P L E A S A N T?

> The Giant creating Laura sounds really similar to the one that plays at the end of FWWM. Both involve Laura as a holy spirit, coincidence????
I realised what the last scenes of FWWM where Laura weeps tears of joy mean. She's watching the Giant & wife send her to fight/distract BOB & accepts her place in the cosmic struggle. It wasn't meaningless suffering, it all mattered.

the Woodsman is /ourbroski/

I'ma gonna send yoy yo las vegassss nevadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL PLS UPVOTE MY POST

LEO NEEDS A NEW PAIRA SHOES

Got a light?

who likes guinness?

Is Leo Johnson related to Mountain Man Johnson or whoever, the guy who fucked over Chief Joseph's exodus? Johnson always a shit.

rec me something to watch meanwhile part 9 arrives

those hobos are back in ep9 /tpg/

Tagline: This is the chair.

wat do

woodsmen*

make her leave

Is there a webm of the hobo's descending from the sky?

It's unlike anything you can see these days on the telly. But not in a good way. It's one thing to do an old-fashioned show, or homage maybe - it's quite another to do something completely anti-modern. Each scene takes years to unfold and it's by design. The long, still shots of nothing really happening, the actors standing awkwardly and staring blankly into the distance, the inane dialogue where every word is uttered like it has some utmost hidden significance... It's not how I remember "Twin Peaks". There used to be humour and suspense in there, too. And liveliness.

The hipsters of course will eat it up. Particularly the fans of David Lynch. The smug, masochistic bunch who think adoring the self-important experimentalist, that is the writer and director of this glut, gives them a pass to some kind of intellectual heaven. I don't know how many of them are there left, though, it's the 21st century after all. Nevertheless, they're likely to relish the idiotic lines of dialogue and cheesy special effects in which they'll inevitably find some "clues" they're supposed to pick up on and collect towards the series' finale, where there will undoubtedly be some big cathartic resolution of a grand paranormal riddle that is the plot of this series. Seeing that the original series didn't end with a resolution but with a cliffhanger, I don't see any reason things should be any different here. Resolving things is not in the interest of charlatans like Lynch. There's no sense of mystery and profundity in it. Nor money. Sense of mystery and profundity often equals money. Religions know that.

Anyway, all in - fair warned, you could have already seen where this was going with the abysmal "Fire Walk With Me" feature film. Better off popping the old episodes into the VCR and forget this "third" season ever happened. If you're a hipster, though, do continue to watch. I like it when hipsters get disappointed. A disappointed hipster a day keeps the doctor away

>Coop didn't fuck her

WHA-?

coop is a fag confirmed

Haven't seen this one yet. Is it OC?

About to jump into Episode 6,7 and 8. Can't wait.

AYUDAME

Decent forgery, but not great.

is this a pasta?

nah, it's posted fairly often. was in the last thread as well.

Sounds like you may have gotten L Y N C H E D, 2bh.

SQUEEZE HIS HAND OFF

Rivers Edge '86. Its directed by Tim Hunter who did a TP episode & has Hopper and Crispin Glover

Is there a webm of the Sweeping?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH-AHHHHHHHHHWHHHA

That's what I get for not browsing at work.

Fuck off with this

Horny Hobo Homos: Rimming & Fisting Part 14

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love Crispin Glover and never seen anything with him besides BTTF, thanks for the rec user

Judy?

Fucking cockblocking Lara Flynn Boyle.

that sounds fun

Shelly was always CUTE.

Thinly veiled sexual violence towards children? Really? MJA is right about Lynch, no wonder he's so sympathetic to Polanski

>AYUDAME
ahahaha

JUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

hey guys remember, we are not talkin about judy

"My Special agent. Oh my special agent." I couldn't have said no to her there in that moment under the sheets.

kek

tfw cooper will never honk your nose

why the fuck did they not include this in FWWM?

he has a cameo in WIH as the original screching autist
youtube.com/watch?v=PfXH05oeL6c

these guys are AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAA
terrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]
ifAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUDAMEA
AAAAicAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AA
AAAAA
AAAA
A/tpg/
AAAAAA

too spooky

>Resolving things is not in the interest of charlatans like Lynch. There's no sense of mystery and profundity in it. Nor money. Sense of mystery and profundity often equals money. Religions know that.

sort of loses the train of thought here a little doesn't it

I GOT U SENPAI

Media Bowie

Oh god never realized it was him

AS YOU WISH

God this scene was so fucking hot.

Love it, where is this?

t. Jesus

Oliver St. John Gogarty, dublin

>sex with turks
fuggin degenerate

Whoever poured those should be sacked