Do schools place way too much emphasis on elite sports instead of doing more to encourage physical activities in all...

Do schools place way too much emphasis on elite sports instead of doing more to encourage physical activities in all children, star athletes or not?

No, /pol9k/ will never be a thing.

Does that picture depict the Canadian national sport? What's it called?

I wonder how that feels.

Is this a picture from the Olympic village

it hurts, you feel like you have to poop

There is nothing manlier than fucking a manly man in his manly ass.

>Does that picture depict the Canadian national sport
can confirm

Yes. The mindset that fitness is only for sports and not a citizen's daily practice is a cancer. Schools should return to calisthenics, which does not require equipment or a team and which will remain relevant to students long after they're out of school.

Our school systems are caught between being the great equalizers, and distinguishing the good from the great.

Everyone gets a shot at taking the test, throwing the ball, and drawing the picture, but once the talented are found, the resources get devoted to them.

So what do we do? If I see Jamal making frees like a pro, should I be coaching him or babysitting the entire freshmen class?

It's not that bad actually, using shit like Grindr beats just Masterbating solo

This is a beatiful thread and we are all beatiful for posting in it

ur gay

Luge

Oh no! I didn't do shit in school while Chad worked his ass of every day! Why are they devoting resources to Chad?

>meritocracy is the best! let's only teach a handful of sports and then bench everyone except the best players!
>what the fuck, Sup Forums, why are so many people fat and useless?

Shove your fedora strawman up a rugby player's dilated sausage cave.

That amount of hair is just unacceptable.

No, /pol9k/ is never going to be a thing.

nah

those guys look nice, especially the bottom

/pol9k/ is already thing, if the circlejerk over female joggers getting murdered is any indication. Care to explain why you think it's okay that physical fitness education in the USA has been functionally cancelled?

Laughed way harder than I should have

>Care to explain why you think it's okay that physical fitness education in the USA has been functionally cancelled?
New Puritanism for the win.

Can't have teenagers see each other naked. It would be the END TIMES