"Just remove the Jews and all of our problems will magically disappear."

>"Just remove the Jews and all of our problems will magically disappear."

Do people really think this?

Bigots and racists certainly do. It's amazing how people scapegoat an entire race for their problems.

You have to dig deeper, why is X happening? How is it possible X is tolerated. It's simple DA JOOS!

remove jews with australians and you got it

Every day Jews are brainwashing millions of white American women into breeding with niggers and spics, just look around it's obvious

What would they gain from it?

"Le easier to control" but somehow they are already under full control. Don't ask how that makes sense

People have been mixing for millennia. No 'brainwashing' required you delusional cunt.

>Do people really think this?

Well no, but it's not like it would make things worse

They hate the white race and desire our destruction

>removing the most intelligent race on the planet because goyim are insecure about their obvious inferiority

Aren't Jews white too?

How long until he posts the Barbra Spectre video

>tfw too smart to avoid losing ~6 million co-ethnics to a bunch of crazy goys

No, and "White" is a meaningless term outside of America. Jews aren't European, if that's what you meant.

Genocide is the most effective method of gaining prosperity.

>*dates asian women*
>"damn those mudsharks"

The Shoah (and really nazism in general) was actually actually a plan by the Jewish elites. By sacrificing 6 millions of their own, they gained support for their sionist plans, de facto immunity, destroyed nationalism forever, killed a bunch of Europeans in the process, and made Europe vulnerable to their interests. Jews went from at best universally distrusted, to poor little victims. Make no mistakes, though, the Jewish elites (or their interests and properties) were never in any actual danger: the Jews that died were the lowest bunch, those that would not have been fit for their sionist idea thousands of years in the making.

It was a win win win situation for the Jews.

No, it's already too late for that. Jewish propaganda is already everywhere.

It isn't.

Oh yeah, the holocaust sure was a victory for the jews.

How wasn't it ? After the Holocaust, Jews became more powerful than they ever were.

People thought they were pretty powerful before it too, so nothing changed really

Don't knock it till you try it.

It won't fix everything of course, but there is no denying there a lot of Jewish hands at play in nearly all the problems facing the world, not just Western countries by the way.

Remove only the Jews in the media and the elite world.

Why would they want a world of mutts instead?

the mutt is undefeatable

>"If your enemies kill you, you win"

No, people only post antisemitism because they like it

well, if I remove myself then technically all my problems will disappear i guess

Yes, but now you can't express even slightest dissatisfaction with them, or you'll be shun upon by the entire world. Being branded antisemitic is probably one of the worst things that can happen to you in the modern west.

BIBI NO