What was the episode that stirred the most feelings in you...

What was the episode that stirred the most feelings in you? The one that made you sit around and think about how you felt after watching it. Doesn't have to be from The Simpsons, just anything Sup Forums related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets
dailymotion.com/video/x2btkks_courage-the-cowardly-dog-4101-last-of-the-star-makers_shortfilms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wreck-It Ralph. Came out when I was working as a door-to-door canvasser, and so the feeling of a job people hate you for doing hit close to home.

This episode was brutal.
It felt like a direct kick on the feels.

as if i wasn't depressed enough tonight

What episode of the simsins is this

Marcie's murder in Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated—she was a wonderful character, slowly growing from the villains' pawn into someone who cared very deeply for Velma when nobody else did. (Yes, I shipped them.)
The show had its cake and ate it too by "undoing" the characters' deaths several episodes later, but in Marcie's case I'm glad—she didn't need to suffer any more.

season 4, episode 8

==TUMBLR SWINE==

Or when he leaves his pupper in he past.

Wait someone on a Scooby-Doo show actually died?

>Being around Fry's age I also lost my family and even best friend, but due to a horrible series of tragedies
>then this episode airs
youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets

The episode where Fry bangs his grandmother brought me some pleasant, but long gone memories.

Nearly every secondary character did

I dunno,OP. No cartoon has ever hit me feels significantly. Maybe something about "first love" did move me long ago,but I don't remember.

Pic related from a thread from last November.

inb4 a bunch of cowardly dog episodes or morel orel

Heres a freebie courage episode:
dailymotion.com/video/x2btkks_courage-the-cowardly-dog-4101-last-of-the-star-makers_shortfilms

never watched Mistery Incorporated?

Sup Forums feels, fake or otherwise always brings out some yearning.

DELET THIS FUCK

Grandparents recently passed away, almost within a month of each other. Watching "Where the wind blows" was one of the worst decisions I have ever made.

W-What

I think that user tasted his grandma's sugar cookies.

Oh no
no
no
no
no

Little bird, little bird, fly through my window

Goddammit user

This scene had me teary eyed, and I'm a 34 year old man.

...with a Rainbow Dash dakimakura.

"don't forget her"

Bart gets an F

Duffless

The Last Temptation of Homer

Colonel Homer

>The Last Temptation of Homer
>Colonel Homer

When you're a kid, you like the first better and when you're an adult the second better.

She was killed by a machine gun out screen

I don't recognize this,but at the same time looks familiar. Sauce?

When Bojack Horseman wants Diane to tell him he's a good person

i laughed desu

Most of the first season Boondocks episodes were thought provoking in a non-feels way.

me and my girlfriend at the time were marathoning all of the first Avatar series. When the episode with Iroh and his son in Ba Sing Se came on, it was so enjoyable. I loved Iroh, he was my favorite character and became a role model for myself and Mako's voice was a big part of that. I was already crying seeing him sing to his son but when this shot came up I had to stop and basically just break down. She was a little surprised at how much that affected me

Not entirely Sup Forums but damn.

Also, OP pic wasn't even in the Top 50 feelsy Simpsons episodes. Actually was anything about it even feelsy at all?

I don't think Sup Forums likes adventure time much anymore, but as a 25 year old who's coming to terms with growing up, this episode really hit home.

From the episode "Find her, Keep Her" from of the New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

No Hope for Courtney.

Cried like a goddamn baby.

;_;

she gets killed offscreen by a nazi death robot but you hear the gunshots and see the main characters reaction. I'd recommend Mystery Inc if you haven't seen it, it's pretty great.

this

;_; ;_;

My mom is one of the most important people in my life and shes near death now. I had several dreams of her dying and then i wake up in a cold sweat. This episode hit me in the gut.

Which Rugrats episode is this?

I just realized that the bits about a voice actor, writer, etc. always get to be the most by far because it's a real, actual person, a real human being who actually died.

Anything else I can tell myself "it's just a story" but I can't fucking deal with that at all honestly.

This makes me cry to this day and reminds me no to take my mom for granted.