Sup Australian's. Girlfriend wants to live in your country someday because she hates how cold Canada is...

Sup Australian's. Girlfriend wants to live in your country someday because she hates how cold Canada is. Give it to me from a Sup Forumsack perspective, how would I enjoy it?

Fuck off we're full

Like Australia wants more cucks and coal burners.

there's enough asians here already thanks

holy shit

>tfw Australia doesn't want a white guy with a collage diploma and a white woman almost done her master's

Yeah, if you let your wife fuck niggers then you are not wanted. Neck yourself.

Make like a tree and fuck off, m8

Rare flag

And

>Implying I'm a cuck
>Implying all Canadians are cucks

I like how it still has the mexican kid in the back.

Seeing all these angry stralyans makes me want to move more. Could you guys teach me how to bant if I move?

Please tell me people are starting to shoop this mexicans face in every Chloe picture.

I've been advocating this, but I don't have the skills to do it.

there's not really anything to say

live in a major city and you'll see asians a lot

So there's a lot of Asians? Are they in most major cities?

YOU SHOULD ONLY EXPERIENCE YOUR WHITE GUILT, FROM THE COLLECTIVE OPPRESSION AND RACIST MALE PATRIARCHY. YOU BIGOT.

Norseman, go home, you're drunk

You'll fit right in, aren't Canadians ethnically chinese?

Yes, every major city. Lots of Indians coming in these days.

And of course, even as islamic terror becomes a constant in our lives, you literally can't go for a walk without seeing pisslam followers (men in adidas, woman covered up, seven children).

I imagine it's pretty much the same in Canada though so you'd probably be used to it.

Fuck off we're full?

It's fucking minus 2 and it's been minus 2 for the last 12 MONTHS

what JEWISH MAGIC is occurring here

Its pretty chill but the cost of living in cities like Sydney is expensive as fuck.

I guess it would be worth it if you like good weather and going to the beach.

Nothing particularly exciting happens here and the internet is shit. Dont come if you are into multiplayer gaming.

Not that rare. ..

>rare

Hello newfag

I'm Scottish and Irish tho, I'd probably fit in eh?

I don't live in a major city in Canada. I live on the east coast so we're pretty safe from the outside world since all our minorities leave because it's not good enough for them. Any cities you recommend staying away from?

Holy fucking shit seriously? What is it usually this time of year?

>voluntarily moving that dry desert shithole filled with the decendants of convicts and immigrant chinks

Are you retarded? Just move to the southern U.S if your desperate to live in a warm climate. The people are better and you'll have gun rights.

>canadian wants to upgrade their shitposting but australia wont let them

>internet is shit.

How shit we talking? I get 280 Mbps, do you atleast get 20?

minus 2 but that's not the point

it was cold over christmas and our christmas is supposed to be shit hot

Girlfriend doesn't want to move there with all the shit going on. I would rather move to the US but whateves.

Feels bad man

im afraid thats not the reason why dude. she wants roo surfer cock. your limp ass canadian faggotry is not enough for her. kek

Your girlfriend won't be able to handle the bantz.

She's gonna leave you for koala cock in like five minutes, buddy. Face it, your girlfriend is a total whore and wants to fuck an entire rugby team.

>you literally can't go for a walk without seeing pisslam followers (men in adidas, woman covered up, seven children).
Makes me fucking rage, why did we give women the right to vote?

Interesting, where I live it's usually -25 degrees Celsius here in the winter so that's not too bad

>Any cities you recommend staying away from?
Melbourne

Only if you use voodoo magic and send Telstra a literal 10/10 to fuck every day.

Legit Shit-Tier interwobbles. Even the NBN is running 100 years late, because incompetent Government faggots.

You'd get better internet in Nairobi

>-2
>cold

>Tfw cucked by stralya
Feels good man

As long as I learn how to bant on an online image board that's all I need.

Get rid of your fucking stupid accent and then we might consider.

-25 C

WHAT

Seconded, unless you love hanging around entitled hipster faggots that love telling you how shit you are for not being an organic vegan cocksmoker

Damn, she is built like a brick shit house. Quality Post for a leaf. 8/10 Made me Kek.

Thanks m8 I'll remember that.

Can you do a speed test and tell me what you're getting?

>Says the Australian
No I need special privileges. There needs to be more eastern Canadian accents or I'll feel oppressed eh

Hell yeah man. It's actually not that bad though. We literally got 8 feet of snow in total in a month and a half 2 winters ago.

TEMPERATURES GO BELOW 0????

Thanks yank you're too kind.

21ms ping, 3.24Mbs d/l, 0.84Mbs u/l

See, legit 3rd World, shit tier internet. And this is in the outer suburbs of Sydney.

They have it way worse out in the prairies guy. I remember hearing how by buddy who lived there said it was 35 BELOW one time Without wind chill. Hell exists.

I see. Hardwired? Or wireless?

Over landline. ADSL. Even though there are multiple Telco's here, all the lines are owned by Telstra, and they are fuckwit central. Old copper lines, shit attitude towards Customer Service since they own everything, and just a bunch of useless cunts.

Once NBN finally hits, it will be better, but even then, it will still be shitty since our useless fuckwits in power had a sook over how much it would cost to upgrade to fiber to the home (25 Billion when it started, costs blew out), so they decided Fiber to the Node was better, and still had massive cost overruns.

Fucken useless I tell ya.

Jews who don't like the idea of more white people.

You're welcome to come OP, but stay away from the big cities. Brisbane is as big as you want to go. Melbourne and Sydney are unaffordable and have a lot of shitskins.

eh. if you're going to live in sydney just know that canadians are extremely nice and friendly in comparison to people here

Chloƫ Moretz is no more in touch with her feminine side

>""""""""""""""rare"""""""""""""

Holy fuck that's terrible I'm sorry to hear that aus bro. Get that fibre op when it comes im telling you. Do you play online games?

I'll remember that. Brisbane. Thanks guy. Weird how the shit skins gravitate to the expensive places.

Well obviously, the legends say that every straylan shitposters first words are "fuckin cunt" so I understand. Is it possible that I'll end up losing my maritimer accent and evolving into one of you guys?

Gordon Moretz is beautiful.

I don't frequent cuck chan sorry boss I used to before it became shill country

Meh, beats being attacked by drop bears, spiders, snakes, sharks, crocs, killer jelly fish, and killer trees every day.

Just watch out for the pretentious cunts you'll see around. Basically hipsters and hippy cunts. Oh, and bogan fags too. And Abo's. ESPECIALLY the Abo's. They'll tell you how much of a cunt you are for stealing their land, even though your a leaf. Hahaha

So is that meme

>Everything in Australia is trying to kill you xDD

True? Is it really that dangerous? And are abos kind of like native Canadians? They sniff gasoline, and Gamble all their money away, and the reserves are corrupt as fuck but they're pretty quiet.

>but stay away from the big cities. Brisbane is as big as you want to go. Melbourne and Sydney are unaffordable and have a lot of shitskins
Can confirm.

>Weird how the shit skins gravitate to the expensive places.
It's not that, it's the fact that both of these cities are forced meme cities, especially Sydney, if that makes sense. For example, every goddamn tourist (mainly non-whites) have the biggest circle jerk over the fact they're in Sydney. Hence, it's a fucking meme city that is forced by foreigners. If you mention Sydney to people when you're overseas, their eyes widen like never before, cause they believe that Sydney is this 1980's Crocodile Dundee type of fantasy land, but it's not. Not anymore. Sydney used to be the cleanest city in the world, however, that's no longer the case either.

I can rant for hours about Sydney.

As beautiful as this city is, it's going to shit fast. The new people moving into the city do not share that Australian passion, it's all work and no play. If you want to experience Australian culture, go to Melbourne since it's not ruled by greedy politicians, it still has that Australian feeling to it, despite being hated by Sup Forums lol

fucking lost my shit at the mexican kid

Thanks Aussiebro. I appreciate all the info I'm getting. Are you suffering in Sydney?

Hahaha its all above board mate. So much shit can literally kill you out here. All that I listed, plus drunk fuckwits coming home from the pub, junkies, and kebabs that are looking for fights. If you keep your head down, you should be fine though. Most of the snakes and others are in the National Parks, so you dont really have to worry about them, but the spiders are found everywhere. You leave them alone though, and they just go about their business. Except for Funnel Webs, they'll chase you just because their cunts.

As for Abos, yeah, they're like your natives. Get into the booze and petrol all the time, but instead of keeping to themselves on reservations, they can be found wherever. If you come to Sydney, its the suburb Redfern you steer clear of. And they're loudmouths too, have no problems telling you that you're a cunt, and you stole their land, and how you owe them money and shit.

Good thing though is when they get mouthy, the cops usually come around and sort em out. Usually take em back to the drunk tank at the station, and occasionally give em a flogging.

Interestingly, big thing on the news lately was a Juvie Detention centre up in the Northern Territory has come under fire for kicking the shit out of em, even though they're legit crims and scummy little shits. Probably cause they were teenagers. Got what they deserved for being cunts though.

>hates the cold
>white

hmm

>Letting your girlfriend make life decisions for you.
No wonder you're Canadian

Then find a new girlfriend in the land of the free. American sluts are thirsting for big Canadian cock.

>Are you suffering in Sydney?
It's not that I'm suffering, but rather quite angry at what's happening. Don't get me wrong, I do love living in this city, I don't hate it, and it's still a great place, but I can tell that it's going to shit fast because of the love for mass immigration, and what really makes me facepalm is, the people that love immigration, are the very same people that complain about how jammed our infrastructure is becoming, but yet, they continue to support immigration.

Sydney 2000 Olympics was voted the best games ever for a reason. We had that Australian spirit all over the city on a constant basis for decades, we were friendly to everyone, you could go up to someone on the street and stay "g'day" ask them how their day was, and they'd have a conversation with you, they no longer do that because its "strange" and "creepy". This 'spirit' disappeared around 2006'ish, and I'm not sure why.

The people here are becoming moody, unfriendly, depressed, angry. The new foreigners do not understand the concept of the Australian spirit at all, it's so fucking annoying. Most of us Australian males have this automatic 'mateship' about us, and foreign people do NOT understand this. They come here and see "CONSUMERISM, MATERIALISM, WORK WORK WORK, CONSUMERISM, WORK WORK WORK", and they're like zombies.

Let's exclude what Sup Forums says about Melbourne here for one moment. Melbourne's culture is very vibrant for a good reason, because the Aussie culture still exists there, the people still have that Australian spirit with them.

If your gf wants to visit Sydney, then by all means, go ahead, it's still a good place, but expensive.

>Dendrocnide moroides, also known as the stinging brush, gympie stinger, mulberry-leaved stinger, gympie gympie, gympie,[1] stinger, the suicide plant, or moonlighter, is common to rainforest areas in the north east of Australia.[2][3][4] It is best known for stinging hairs that cover the whole plant and deliver a potent neurotoxin when touched. It is the most toxic of the Australian species of stinging trees.[2][4] The fruit is edible if the stinging hairs that cover it are removed.[5]

Holy fuck lad. Even the fucking trees. Only Australia.

One of my fears to be honest is the thought of putting on my shoes, and a spider or some shit be inside of it. Does that thought ever cross your mind? I currently don't because there's barely any insects here. Kind of crazy about the natives. On a different continent, In no way shape or form related but still act like fuckin morons. Get a damn job you fuckin alcoholic. What's the temperature like during the September - March months? You guys are opposite of us because we're in different hemispheres eh?

It's because of PC bullshit. You can thank all the lefty faggots and their "YOU CAN'T SAY/DO THAT!!!" attitude.

Used to be great when you could call a cunt a cunt. These days, you even think about saying gday to someone, and you'll be called a racist/mysoginist/general arsehole for it.

All in the name of "progress"......

She loves being outdoors. Where I live our summer is ending about now. She hates that. I understand what she means but I love the cold.

It's called negotiating. She wants to live in the warmth but not the US. I still want pussy. It's cool.

>Sluts
What do you take me for guy, a negroid?

Honestly, what you described, is going on around the world. Foreigners moving in who don't assimilate with the culture, so cultural decay begins. Make Australia great again when? That fuckin year 2006 I swear that year is when things went to shit. Between then and 2008.

What should I expect as a cultural thing? Are people going to talk shit to me about my Canadian accent, and recognize the fact I don't have an Aussie accent? Do people say cunt a lot over there? Cunt is a pretty harsh word over here eh

Hahaha, see, I wasn't joking about the killer tree's. The pain can get that bad, it can actually cause massive shock to the system. Can actually kill little kids/babies because their body starts shutting itself down because of the pain, apparently.

As for spiders in the shoes, you only have to worry about it if you live in the country areas, or if you leave your shoes outside for extended periods of time. Like I said, most spiders just go about their business and leave you alone, as long as you don't go poking them with sticks etc. Even the big old Huntsmans are fine, not really venomous to humans, and even then, they just cruise around doing their own thing. They're the ones you'll see the most in houses. Those, and Daddy Long Legs. But the Daddy Long Legs are tiny skinny little fuckers, that just hang in the one spot. You can even pick them up to move them outside no problems. Got a couple that hang around my house, and my daughters started giving them names and shit. Hahahaha.

As for temps, September/October/Mid November is nice, around the 20 degree mark, still a little chill in the air, but really nice during the days. December/January/February is Summer, can get pretty hot at times. Last summer, highest it got up to along the coast here was about 46-47 degrees, out west was around 48.3, but its usually mid-30s on average. Perfect beach weather, followed by a couple of cold beers at the pub.

And yep, opposite down here cause muh southern hemisphere and shit.

AUS is a dump mate. 25 million people. Racist and uneducated.

Haha yeah, we do say cunt a fair bit. It all depends on how its used. For example - "He's a sick cunt" = awesome bloke, whereas "Get fucked cunt" = you're being a fuckwit, so piss off. Having said that, "get fucked cunt" can also be used as a term of not believing a story thats being told. You'll learn quick enough what's being meant when the term is used.

And yeah, Aussies have a habit of taking the piss out of people, so don't be too upset when you start getting ripped on or bagged out. It's an odd way of showing affection or getting you into the group. Like with the whole "cunt" thing, you'll know when people are joking, or you're pissing them off. It's all in the tone of voice and how something is being said.

Like I said earlier, as long as you keep your head down, and don't act like a fuckwit, you'll be fine.

Why are you tearing up suburban streets to put in commieblocks in Sydney?

Do you support that bullshit?

sounds like a pretty comfy temperature and a relaxing atmosphere, where people aren't overly sensitive. Seems just like something we'll love. I'm glad. Thanks for all your information buddy its really good to hear from someone who actually lives there (and browses Sup Forums mind you) sounds like you're doing pretty good down there, and you seem like a good guy, I'd take you out for a beer if I knew you. My last and final question. Do Aussies ever play hockey? I've been playing hockey since I was 5 so it would be kind of a change.

By hockey I'm guessing you mean Ice Hockey. Remember we also have Field Hockey out here too. And yeah, we do play it, although it's considered a "niche" sport. Not that many play it, but we do have a Semi-Pro League. Obviously we aren't all that good at it, but considering we don't have "cold" winters as such, it's kind of a given. It's not like the US or Canada, where during winter we can walk down the road and there are frozen lakes we can skate on and shit. You shouldn't have any problems finding a team though, in the major cities like Sydney, Melbourne and Brissy.

Also, one last thing - don't be worried about calling people out on their bullshit. It's kind of a given that if you don't, you'll be seen as a softcock, and lose a bit of credibility. So if someones talking shit, tell em their talking shit. They might get a bit pissed, but at least they'll know you don't take crap, and you'll earn some respect for it.

>Honestly, what you described, is going on around the world
Funny isn't it. 1970's was when the West had it's 'whiteness' dismantled. 2006-2008 was when things went to shit all at the same time, and then 2040-2045 is when we're all becoming minorities.

>Make Australia great again when?
I'm probably sounding like an extremely depressed pessimistic alcoholic to you lol, I'm not, I'm quite the optimist, but I'm telling you things from my point of view. I think the only thing that would make this country great again would be a war. The people here really need a kick up the ass, especially us younger generation. The new people don't understand where this 'mateship' came from, and having a war would very well introduce it to them.

Even a lot of the non-whites that were born here in the 90's (or 2nd generation) don't have that 'spirit' with them, they all want to be like their 'sick cunt' ghetto idols in America. I should elaborate on 'foreigners/new people', I'm talking about non-whites here. The white foreigners tend to have that spirit, it must be a white thing tbhfam.

>Why are you tearing up suburban streets to put in commieblocks in Sydney?
Muh profits.

But yeah, definitely not, friend. I've always been against them. Most of the people that are moving into these commieblocks are Asians, and most of these commieblocks are being built by.. You guessed it, Asian investors! Really makes you think.

Ahh yes I forgot about field hockey my bad. I get along with people pretty good usually, people here would call me a "normalfag" but I'm a Sup Forumsack in disguise so I doubt any Aussies would give me shit. It they did I'll just call them a cunt lol. Thanks for all your knowledge ausbro.

All according to plan goyim. No but I agree with you I'm optimistic about the future. Something will happen soon. Most millennials go to pride parades and sheltered universities and colleges. When SHTF things will be very interesting.

>college diploma
>Australian's

No one wants your piece of paper with a bunch of leafs glued to it.

How red pilled is your woman? You'd probably like Melbourne desu, just be aware it won't be a warm Canada, there will be some culture shock.

Despite our constant shit posting all leafs are welcome mate.

so why do sydneysiders love them so much? what turns sydneysiders on so much about everyone living in an apartment?

Hahaha, most Sydneyfags I know think apartments are fucken shithouse, and would love to see them get bulldozed.

That's just Real Estate propaganda telling you that people like apartments.

I see many many people from Sydney saying that urban density is a good thing and that more people need to live in apartments. They also say that building detached homes with backyards is bad and shouldn't be allowed.

Mike Baird, the NSW Premier, is well known for supporting apartment development, and he is loved by Sydneysiders and will be re-elected in a landslide.

Let's put it this way, she's aware of Muslims, dindus, and I was her first sexual partner when she was 19. We've been together 3 and a bit years, but we're both really happy and shit so we're just getting our futures lined up. She finishes up her master's soon, Yeah some other Australia anons were saying Melbourne. What kind of shock am I in for?

Hahaha, Mike Baird is an A Grade Shitcunt, and anyone that votes for him is a fucken retard.

>Estonia
>rare
This is your very first post in your first 30 minutes here isn't it

So is your gf hot at least. Remember, we have a no ugly women rule here. We already have enough of them.

Yeh you can say all this shit but the simple truth is that I know for a fact people in Sydney love apartments and believe everyone should be forced to live in one. That's why both major parties for 20 years in NSW have restricted greenfield development while forcefully upzoning suburban areas for high-density development, and nobody complains.

And I wonder why that is? It couldn't be that Sydney is the biggest city in the ENTIRE COUNTRY.

And apartments are still a blight on the country.

5ft tall 100 pounds hell yeah dude. Do you allow almost legal midgets?

If she hates the cold just take her to Tasmania and see how she likes the heat there :^)

Yo ausbros. Any room for me and my 6 gorillian wives? Hope your welfare system is better than the UKs otherwise we might have to bless them with our presence instead. Sorry

It has nothing to do with how many people are in Sydney, and everything to do with the fact that the urban planning in NSW is designed to restrict detached home building in favour of apartments, and Sydneysiders sanction it every election.

Why are you making excuses for this? Apartments are a blight on the country, yes, so why does Sydney have 100 + apartment towers under construction as we speak?

I worked for a company that contracted to the NBN rollout in Sydney and Tas. You don't know the half of how fucked it is.

I'm not making excuses for them arsehat. Just stating that because of the increase in population, and the already restricted land we have here, of course they're going to be building more apartments instead of houses.

Now if the Aussie Government were smart, instead of being filled with utter morons, they would be putting more money into planning for country areas. But since we are run by incompetent fuckwits, they're not.

>Almost legal

Hahahaha, almost legal in what way?

Hahaha yeah, I can imagine how bad it is though. Having said that, what I imagine wouldn't come close to how fucked it really is.

We'll take your girlfriend but you can fuck right off.

Just a lot of little things like mannerisms/language/food/tv etc in addition to lack of friends and family, it can all get a bit much for some people but that's usually with older folks.

Almost legal meaning if she was 2' shorter she would legally be a midget haha